• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
15fsix.jpg

Torreano Batton, 18, is the oldest teen among the six arrested for raping a 16-year-old girl near Winter Springs High School in Florida last week.​
Six high school students have been arrested in the brutal gang rape of a 16-year-old girl near their Central Florida school last week, police announced.
[...]
The male teens — between 16 and 18 years old — are accused of raping the girl in some woods just after school let out on Thursday, Winter Springs
[...]
They are identified as Torreano Batton, 18, Tywuan Johnson, 17, Josea Sims, 17, Deoante Stewart, 17, Marquis Pierre, 16, and Tobert Aleaxander, 16.

All six have been charged with sexual battery and false imprisonment,
[...]
Their alleged victim, also a student at the school, told police that she knew at least two of her attackers.

Following the attack, the girl went to her mother for help who consequently called police
[...]
"Prior to making these arrests, the Winter Springs Police Department painstakingly processed relevant facts, evidence and conducted interviews with several people to determine that solid and proper charges were filed against those allegedly responsible for this crime,
[....]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...g-rape-fla-high-school-cops-article-1.2016584
[...]
boys thought to have sexually assaulted a teenage girl near her school last week are students at Winter Springs High, the principal told
[...]
The victim, also a student at the Seminole County school, reported that she was raped by a group of five to seven boys after school on Thursday,
[...]
"The Winter Springs Police Department has confirmed that those allegedly involved are current students at Winter Springs High School (WSHS)," Principal Mickey Reynolds wrote in an email to parents,
[...]
"We are cooperating fully with the Winter Springs PD on the investigation.

"If any WSHS students are arrested and charged with a crime, we will react swiftly in accordance with our district discipline policy. Please know that the safety of our students while on our campus is our top priority."
[...]
Police Chief Kevin Brunelle, the girl recognized at least two of the boys she said assaulted her. Since the attack, investigators identified the other boys,
[...]
"We have worked many hours this weekend to identify them,'' Brunelle said. "We now will be consulting with the State Attorney to see if there is anything else they need from us before we request arrest warrants."
[...]
students are expected to be arrested later this week. In the meantime, Brunelle said investigators don't think the boys are a threat to the
community. It's not clear if the boys will be charged as juveniles or adults.
[...]
"If and when the warrants are issued,"
[...]
"we will then release the information on the subjects, of course."

Reynolds said her "heart goes out to the victim and the victim's family, and I encourage anyone who may have information regarding the incident to contact the Winter Springs Police Department."

Very little information was released about how the attack happened.
[....]
the victim's mother called 911 when the girl came home Thursday. The victim told investigators she was attacked in the woods northeast of State Road 434 and Tuscawilla Road.
[....]
Seminole County Public Schools Superintendent Walt Griffin also weighed in.

"I am saddened and deeply concerned about the alleged incident that took place near Winter Springs High School," Griffin said. "Please know that we are cooperating fully with the Winter Springs Police Department as they work through their ongoing investigation."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rape-sex-attack-teen-girl-20141117-story.html
their FBs seem to have disappeared

In the meantime, Brunelle said investigators don't think the boys are a threat to the
community.

What? A pack of teenagers brutally rapes a peer in the woods, and investigators don't think they're a threat to the community? This kind of strikes me as textbook threat to the community activity.

And I hope that picture up there is warped. Otherwise, that is one bizarre head.

What? A pack of teenagers brutally rapes a peer in the woods, and investigators don't think they're a threat to the community? This kind of strikes me as textbook threat to the community activity.

And I hope that picture up there is warped. Otherwise, that I one bizarre head.
he is the only one they have released a pic of

The only way these fucktards aren't a threat to the community is if they are shot. It takes a special kind of sick deviant to participate in a gang rape.

they all shoulda have been immediately arrested and parents need to get into an uproar over their braindead mentality about rape and violence towards women

In the meantime, Brunelle said investigators don't think the boys are a threat to the
community.

You know... unless you're a teenage girl. Who cares if they get gangraped, they're probably slutty anyway and maybe drunk, amirite?

The mentality of these gang rapers really scare me. Having one sexual predator is too many in a community. You have 6 fucking ass shits that together decide that they are going to commit this sexual assault and it makes me want to cry. Their names are out there. I say let the cops tell the public that they are releasing them at a certain time and then release them at that time outside the jail..and close the door, turn up the music

And I hope that picture up there is warped. Otherwise, that is one bizarre head.
Yes. I was reminded of the "Fun House" mazes at carnivals where they had those mirrors that would distort your body.

:sarcasm:I'll bet their parents are so proud. I wouldn't want anyone to know that any of these idiots belong to me. These boys are a threat to anyone who comes in contact with them meaning their own family members and if any of them have sisters I wouldn't want them to be in the same house together. Just how stupid is law enforcement these days? I'm pretty sure the school systems are just as stupid and allowing them to attend school until charges and arrests have been made. I surprised that none of them have been killed themselves because if it were my child there would not be any of this "cooperating" going on because they would all have targets on their backs with a few rounds sticking out afterwards. Me knowing that they haven't been arrested yet because they are still investigating, would have sent me over the edge. Are you kidding me? That just spells out here's now or never and let's take care of business.

Six teenage football players arrested after alleged gang rape of 16-year-old girl outside Florida high school
  • According to Winter Springs police, the suspects are all football players who attend the nearby high school
  • They have been arrested on charges of sexual battery and false imprisonment
  • Aged between 16 and 18 their names have been released because they are accused of a felony
  • It has not yet been decided whether to charge the underage suspects as adults
  • The victim's condition isn't known
t68qht.jpg

Deoante Stewart
23tqaeu.jpg
1zf4sc9.jpg
Josea Sims, left, and Tywuan Johnson, right, are being held in juvenile detention, but their names have been released because they are accused of a felony
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ear-old-girl-outside-Florida-high-school.html

Victim of Florida gang rape recorded assault outside high school
Six football players at Winter Springs High School have been arrested and accused of forcing the 16-year-old victim to perform sex acts on them in the woods even though she clearly said ‘no,’ according to a video obtained by authorities.

[...]
victim of a terrifying rape outside her Florida high school last week managed to record the suspects in a video.
[...]
resulted in the arrest of six teenagers — all football players who attend Winter Springs High School — accused of assaulting the 16-year-old girl.

She had been walking with the eldest suspect, 18-year-old Torreano Batton, to McDonald’s when they took a detour through the woods south of Winter Springs High School’s baseball field.

The teens can be heard on the record asking the girl to perform sex acts on them during the afternoon attack, but she clearly said no, according to court documents obtained
[...]

victim tried to laugh off the requests, wanting to walk back to school, but the serious situation took a dangerous turn when the suspects began to circle and intimidate her.

They wouldn’t let her leave.

“It’s his birthday,” one teen pleaded before forcing her to have sex with them
[....]

assaults happened at two locations including a sparsely landscaped area out of sight of a nearby residential and commercial roads.

The five other suspects were identified as Tywuan Johnson, 17, Jose Sims, 17, Deoante Stewart, 17, and Tolbert Alexander, 16 and Marquis Pierre, 16.

They each face charges of sexual battery and false imprisonment.

Some were handcuffed at the school’s administrative office this week after the victim filed a police report
[...]
There’s “ample proof” that the victim did not consent to the sexual acts, Police Chief Kevin Burnelle
[....]
“No matter what led them to be in the woods ... ‘no’ means no,”
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ape-recorded-assault-school-article-1.2018015

I wonder if they will take a plea deal. I would rather see these guys locked up for the rest of their lives but that isn't going to happen.

t68qht.jpg

Deoante Stewart
23tqaeu.jpg
1zf4sc9.jpg
Which face pisses me off the most? Dead eyes, thrilled with himself, or woe is me?

I'm close to where this happened, roughly 15 miles. I'd love to spend an entire day just slapping that little SOB's smile off his face. :punch::punch:That's the one that really :rage: pisses me off! Woe is me looks like his momma beat the crap out of him, and I think dead eyes is trying to say he's taking the 5th!

Is it just me or do black criminals tend to look FARRRRRRRR more inbred and freakish and flat out mutated in some way then white ones? Don't get me wrong, most criminals of any race are hideous people(people who are ugly on the outside tend to be that way on the inside as well, much like attractive people's beauty inside and out), but the absurdly prevalent neanderthal-esque appearance of soooooooooooooo many of these black trash criminal pics never fails to shock me. I mean holy shit there's simply no way people who look like this can fully be members of the same species as the rest of us. There's got to be some genetic anomaly afflicting these kids and thousands more like them, something that renders them sub-human. Again, there's a LOT of whites like this as well, don't get me wrong, but the ailment def seems to effect black criminals at a higher rate.

Just look at deante stewart, if a student in art class drew a picture that looked IDENTICAL to him, the teacher would likely express annoyance at the kid for lazy cartoon doodlings that in no way resemble an actual genuine human being.

If there is a God, stories like this and more importantly, criminals that look like these, is all proof that the big man has one helluva twisted sense of humor, either that or he's a bit of a failure himself. My god did he fuck up creating these gems.

Why were they released? I'm not understanding why they are out, was it an ROR to their parents in place of bail?

January 12, 2018

A man accused in the gang rape of a Winter Springs High School student received a prison sentence for his involvement.

Deoante Stewart was 17 at the time of the 2014 attack.

The victim said Stewart, along with five others, raped her in the woods near the school and forced her to perform sexual acts.

The arrest report states that the victim went to cut through the woods with one of the men to get something to eat when two others decided to join them.

In the woods, the victim said all three demanded she perform sexual acts on them, refusing to let her go. She said she complied and continued on to the nearby McDonald's.

When she returned alone, she said one of the men pulled her back into the woods where all six teens were waiting for her. She said they forced her to perform sexual acts on them while two of them had sexual intercourse with her.

Winter Springs police said she managed to record part of the ordeal on her iPod. The video shows several black males asking for sex in the woods.

Police said investigators can clearly hear her say, "No," and, "I want to go back to school."

The victim left the scene and told her parents, which sparked a week-long investigation.

Stewart was facing one count of sexual battery and one count of child abuse in the attack. The state decided last month not to prosecute him for sexual battery.

The judge sentenced Stewart to three years on the child abuse charge. He will receive credit for 29 days he has already served.
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/suspect-in-winter-springs-gang-rape-sentenced-to-prison

Back