• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

rebl1128

Honored Guest
QcyX99F.jpg
lXdK71y.jpg

Theresa M. Manocchio, 44, and Robert Joseph Grenier, 39, were each charged with three separate counts after Kennebec County Sheriff’s Office deputies executed a search warrant at the Cushnoc Road home and allegedly uncovered heroin, hash being processed and a loaded revolver under a couch.
[...]

An affidavit by Detective Joshua Tardy of the sheriff’s office says authorities had received reports of illegal trafficking of heroin, cocaine and crack cocaine at the residence.

Tardy says Manocchio’s bedroom contained prescription bottles for Grenier as well as some of his clothes, heroin packing materials and residue, razor blades and a type of plastic bag commonly used to package heroin.

A bucket in the bedroom contained a brown liquid which “smelled strongly of the odor of marijuana,” Tardy wrote. “Grenier stated that he was making hash.”
[...]

Tardy also said, “A loaded .22 Magnum revolver was located unsecured under the couch in the living room of the residence.” Tardy said it had no locking device and was not in a case.

Tardy said the items found during the search as well as the living situation were unsuitable for Manocchio’s children, ages 13 and 15.

Investigators said they found a straw with white residue and a marijuana plant under cultivation in one of the teens’ bedrooms.

Police also said a 17-year-old, Stephon James Davis Jr., “who has multiple arrests for trafficking in scheduled drugs,” was staying at the Vassalboro residence, and a drug-sniffing dog indicated illegal drugs were in that bedroom, Trady said.

In December 2012, Davis reportedly identified himself being an adult after he was found hiding under a bed in an Augusta apartment after police raided it looking for illegal drugs.

He later pleaded guilty to heroin trafficking and was turned over to New York police after he completed a 30-day sentence. Davis had reportedly fled a low security jail in New York.
http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...s_charges_for_drugs__child_endangerment_.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like someone has been sampling the products before sale. You know to make sure they were stepped on enough.

I've never tried hash before but I know a lot of people who have. I feel so square.
I've never tried heroin before either but ain't nobody got time for that shit, I mean I <3 Mary Jane.
I guess what I'm trying to say is why the fuck would anyone do heroin?
Also that 17y/o they found hiding in their home made me sad. This is not the life for a 17y/o kid he should be safe at home somewhere not bouncing around on the streets in and out of jail. Someone failed this kid. Or just never gave a fuck to begin with.

Back