• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
March 19, 2018

A couple is facing charges after they allegedly left a 4-year-old child alone in a car while they ate at a restaurant.

On Saturday, deputies with Constable Mark Herman's Office were called to the 2400 block of West FM 1960 about a child left in a locked vehicle.

EMS crews told deputies the child was inside the vehicle with the windows cracked open slightly. EMS said the mother ran up to them and grabbed the child from the car. The 4-year-old was limp, unconscious, and extremely sweaty, according to authorities. EMS provided medical care to the child.

Deputies say Brenda Hurtado and Antonio Hurtado had come to the location to eat. Antonio reportedly put the child into the car to sleep and then went back inside the restaurant.

Brenda told authorities the child had been in the vehicle for about 30-40 minutes.

"Brenda Hurtado and Antonio Hurtado were arrested and charged with child endangerment," Constable Mark Herman stated.
http://abc13.com/couple-arrested-after-child-left-in-hot-car-while-they-ate/3234326/
3234311_1280x720.jpg

I can't imagine going to a restaurant to eat and leaving a child in the car. Why do they always leave the kids hungry.

Eating out while prepping slow-roasted child.
Audacious!

Their faces fill me with hmmmm,
the opposite of compassion.
Like how he makes "pussy mouth".
He must have been in jail before with prep like that already underway.
She is only sad for getting busted.

Sterilize them both.
I will bring my tin snips

I am sure the baby was hungry as well, they are just asshats that figured "Hey the kids asleep, we can have a couple of drinks on the $ we save"
Or, they really were waiting on the main course, slow roasted toddler.

If you don't want to eat with the kid, find a baby sitter, pretty sure they'd get better treatment there. How is it that folks act like they don't know a child can roast in a car left in the sun?

I fixed a typo:oops: that @MildlyMedicated so nicely pointed out. Typos and misspelled words are my pet peeve, but even the most uptight:rolleyes: has one ocassionally. Yeah I laughed too, cause it was funny. :D

Last edited:
Back