• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

Everyday we read stories that are sad, sick and maddening.

I thought a feel good thread was in order, a place where we can plunk down videos, memes or just about anything that gives you that ahh, that's sweet feeling.
I'm kicking it off with this video.
I didn't make this one it's own thread because it's an older story and many times I have wanted to share something but it just didn't fit any where else.

Okay, so my littles were "bouncing off the walls crazy" today and I was not on my best game.

I am still mending from this "forever cold" and was just counting the minutes until lunch was over and nap time (my planning period) began.

One of my small friends has this HILARIOUS (actually not so much) game he plays in which he waits until all of our "hard to get down" kids are finally asleep and then he will start screaming "Hello! Go to sleep!" or start drumming his heels on the floor, loudly.

So today, I was at the end of my patience as I struggled to get to sleep the last of my "hard ones" when W started his business. I was sick and exhausted and hissed "That is ENOUGH!".....silence. I thought he finally fell asleep.

Moments later, I sneezed, which I tried to muffle.

Just after, I hear a tiny voice say "Bless you, Mit Frayed. I lub you".

I mean, can you imagine? It was my "noisemaker". ❤️

Last edited:
Don't know WTF those Marcel things were all about, but I can't watch stupid things like that. Couldn't even make it through 30 seconds of either one.

I love jumping spiders and peacock spiders are a particular favorite, they're tiiiny like 5mm (3/16th of an inch)!

I wish human men did fan dances to impress me, lucky women spiders...

(It's not X-Mas but...)

[doublepost=1516798572,1516798498][/doublepost]I was considering posting Lucas yesterday. <3

I guess I'll post this guy instead, he always makes me laugh.

Back