• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/us/george-zimmerman-stalking/index.html
A court allowed George Zimmerman to use a public defender in his alleged stalking case after he filed documents saying he's $2.5 million in debt and has zero income.

Zimmerman is facing stalking accusations in his latest legal woes since his 2013 acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Details of his finances were filed in a Seminole County court to support his request for a public defender. In the documents, he lists that he's unemployed and has $0 in assets including cash, bank accounts and equity on property.

Zimmerman is accused of repeatedly threatening and harassing Dennis Warren between December 16 and December 25 of last year, the sheriff's office said.

Warren is a private investigator who was hired by a production company that was working on a documentary about Martin's life, according to CNN affiliate WKMG.

Deputies said Zimmerman called Warren 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted him 67 times and sent 27 emails over a nine-day span,according to the affiliate.
[....]
Two years after his acquittal, he was arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault and domestic violence with a weapon. Prosecutors decided not to file charges in the case after the alleged victim backed off her claims.

In yet another incident, he attempted to auction off the gun that he purportedly used to kill Martin, sparking outrage.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/us/george-zimmerman-stalking/index.html
Zimmerman is accused of repeatedly threatening and harassing Dennis Warren between December 16 and December 25 of last year, the sheriff's office said.

Warren is a private investigator who was hired by a production company that was working on a documentary about Martin's life, according to CNN affiliate WKMG.

Part of me sides with him on this. Anytime someone hires a PI to check on someone, it should be considered stalking. Fuck the production company. They're trying to make money off of his actions, just like he is. They are all scum.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/walking-pile-of-fecal-matter-george-zimmerman-allegedly-1828907958
A series of text messages sent to a private investigator appears to show George Zimmerman threatening Beyoncé over the recently premiered docuseries,Trayvon Martin: Rest in Power, produced by Jay-Z.

According to the Blast (h/t Vibe), which obtained the messages, Zimmerman sent the texts to Dennis Warren, a private investigator who worked on the six-part documentary about the 2012 killing of the unarmed Florida teen. In the threatening texts, Zimmerman also came for Jay-Z.
I’m bringing hell with me.

Oh yea and tell Jay-Z he’s a bitch and his wife’s a broke whore.

If I see either of them in my life, they’ll find themselves inside a 13 foot gator.
[....]
According to the Blast, Zimmerman has sent hundreds of messages and voicemails harassing Warren, who was hired to find potential subjects to participate in the documentary. In fact, this past May, Zimmerman was charged with stalking Warren. The Blast also reports that Zimmerman sent harassing texts to one of the Rest in Power executive producers, Michael Gasparro. The gossip site says Zimmerman allegedly texted Gasparro’s address to him and said the Genovese mafia were “looking for him.”
[....]
Why one of the most despised men in America would give anyone further reason to take him out is beyond me, but it’s worth noting that this violent, aggressive and needlessly provocative behavior is more than just a pattern with Zimmerman. It’s clearly who he is.

And yet, not only is Zimmerman free, but there hasn’t been any meaningful legal intervention regarding his behavior. One can’t help but wonder how much more time will pass before Zimmerman causes serious harm to someone else.

The Blast reports that the threatening messages will be featured on the final episode of the Trayvon Martin documentary, which will air this Monday on BET and the Paramount Network at 10 p.m. EST.

BARTOW, Fla. (AP) — Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of the 2012 killing of Trayvon Martin, is suing the teen’s parents, family attorney, the attorney’s book publisher and prosecutors who tried his case, claiming he was defamed when they allowed a witness to give false testimony in an attempt to incriminate him.

Zimmerman’s lawsuit, filed Wednesday, said a trial witness pretended to be the last person to talk to Martin by phone before he was killed when the witness was actually the half-sister of the caller.

According to the lawsuit, Brittany Diamond Eugene didn’t want to testify that she had been talking to Martin before he was killed. So her half-sister, Rachel Jeantel, pretended that she was talking to the teen before he was fatally shot. Jeantel ended up testifying at Zimmerman’s 2013 trial in Sanford, Florida.
[....]
In a statement on Wednesday, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump called the allegations “unfounded and reckless.”

“This plaintiff continues to display a callous disregard for everyone but himself, re-victimizing individuals whose lives were shattered by his own misguided actions. He would have us believe that he is the innocent victim of a deep conspiracy, despite the complete lack of any credible evidence to support his outlandish claims,” Crump’s statement said. “This tale defies all logic, and it’s time to close the door on these baseless imaginings.”

Zimmerman’s lawyer in the lawsuit, Larry Klayman, was planning news conference in South Florida on Thursday to discuss the complaint. The lawsuit seeks $100 million, alleging malicious prosecution and conspiracy.

Klayman is a conservative activist who founded the watchdog group, Judicial Watch.
[....]

Klayman was under scrutiny by an ethics committee of the bar in the District of Columbia, and it was recommended that Klayman’s law license be suspended for more than two years. That was last July and it doesn't appear to have happened yet.

Bummer he can't sue that fucktard if I hade a son Oblunder and that asshole I don't remember 150 times cartel gun runner Holder. They're the ones who did all they could to ruin his life, when all he did was defend himself from a known vicious criminal
Lucky the jury wasn't swayed by the unbelievable pressure to convict placed on them by the Oblunderfuck administration

This bitch MURDERED a 17 year old boy just because he was black in "zimmerbitch's" neighborhood. He took a young man from his parents. Now he wants to sue the parents for seeking justice for their MURDERED son? Get theeeeee fuck outta here! You don't think it was malicious murder??? Yall don't think he's a self absorbed piece of shit??? Take a look at what he does! They should have taken his violent ass off the street the FIRST time. But nooooo….they acquitted.

Why the fuck would you do that if you're so innocent?

"Last year (2013), he was arrested on charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief after his then-girlfriend said he pointed a gun at her face during an argument, smashed her coffee table and pushed her out of the house they shared."

He does all this shit and mfkas don't think he maliciously murdered that boy. I don't give half a FUCK what Trayvon did IN HIS PAST. Zimmerbitch didn't know him to know his past. All he saw was a black boy walking "his" streets.

Idgaf about what yall talking about. If a strange man is following me, Imma beat his ass too. WTF is wrong with people?????? I guess Emmitt Till had it coming too. The price of being black in Amerikkka :shifty:

This bitch MURDERED a 17 year old boy just because he was black in "zimmerbitch's" neighborhood. He took a young man from his parents. Now he wants to sue the parents for seeking justice for their MURDERED son? Get theeeeee fuck outta here! You don't think it was malicious murder??? Yall don't think he's a self absorbed piece of shit??? Take a look at what he does! They should have taken his violent ass off the street the FIRST time. But nooooo….they acquitted.

Why the fuck would you do that if you're so innocent?

"Last year (2013), he was arrested on charges of aggravated assault, battery and criminal mischief after his then-girlfriend said he pointed a gun at her face during an argument, smashed her coffee table and pushed her out of the house they shared."

He does all this shit and mfkas don't think he maliciously murdered that boy. I don't give half a FUCK what Trayvon did IN HIS PAST. Zimmerbitch didn't know him to know his past. All he saw was a black boy walking "his" streets.

Idgaf about what yall talking about. If a strange man is following me, Imma beat his ass too. WTF is wrong with people?????? I guess Emmitt Till had it coming too. The price of being black in Amerikkka :shifty:
Zimmerman May have been a racist and his following Trayvon May have been racial profiling. However he didn’t attack Trayvon, Trayvon hid in the bushes and attacked Zimmerman, and Trayvon got the worst of it. There is no question Trayvon could have just kept walking and gone home without incident
But he was going to teach this dude a lesson and died for it
So all you brain dead can scream all you want, the reality is Trayvon initiated the physical altercation and got the worse of it, and that’s how the jurors and any reasonable person with half a brain sees it

Last edited:
There is no question Trayvon could have just kept walking and gone home without incident

Why does this apply to Trayvon but not Zimmerman... the guy who was expressly told NOT to follow him? You literally start off by saying that Zimmerman was following him, he made the first move. Would you feel safe with some random on the street stopping their car to get out and follow you? I sure as hell wouldn't. Especially in the US where everyone has a gun.

I worked nights and was without a car in Vallejo CA. Eight miles to get home. Being followed became a bi-monthly event. I learned every alley. I've hidden in lilac bushes, in a one foot gap between two garages, behind a stand of Pampas grass, and once I dropped and rolled under a vehicle. Knowing you've become some rando's intended prey gifts you with a surplus of adrenaline. Trayvon did what would have been my last resort, explode out of the bushes in an unexpected attack.

Why does this apply to Trayvon but not Zimmerman... the guy who was expressly told NOT to follow him? You literally start off by saying that Zimmerman was following him, he made the first move. Would you feel safe with some random on the street stopping their car to get out and follow you? I sure as hell wouldn't. Especially in the US where everyone has a gun.
But he didn’t physically attack Trayvon. Trayvon physically attacked Zimmerman it was the cause of his death. True Zimmerman could have avoided the confrontation by not following, but again he wasn’t the attacker, he was following at a distance and Trayvon could have just gone home. Trayvon made the decision to hide and attack Zimmerman, no matter how much you twist and turn the events, the physical contact and violence was created by Trayvon
Stopping a car in the street and following someone is a terrible analogy, doesn’t fit, like I said everyone tries to twist and turn the facts, to blame Zimmerman, but the actual events places the blame on Trayvon

Last edited:
But he didn’t physically attack Trayvon. Trayvon physically attacked Zimmerman it was the cause of his death. True Zimmerman could have avoided the confrontation by not following, but again he wasn’t the attacker, he was following at a distance and Trayvon could have just gone home. Trayvon made the decision to hide and attack Zimmerman, no matter how much you twist and turn the events, the physical contact and violence was created by Trayvon
Stopping a car in the street and following someone is a terrible analogy, doesn’t fit, like I said everyone tries to twist and turn the facts, to blame Zimmerman, but the actual events places the blame on Trayvon
Like I said. If a strange ass man was following me, I'd attack him too. Period. If he'd had stayed in his car LIKE HE WAS TOLD TO there would've been no attack. You 5 carat crazy

Like I said. If a strange ass man was following me, I'd attack him too. Period. If he'd had stayed in his car LIKE HE WAS TOLD TO there would've been no attack. You 5 carat crazy
You’d be arrested and justly so, get the stupid beat out of you or possibly end up dead, if anyone is irrational crazy as fucken batshit it’s you

I worked nights and was without a car in Vallejo CA. Eight miles to get home. Being followed became a bi-monthly event. I learned every alley. I've hidden in lilac bushes, in a one foot gap between two garages, behind a stand of Pampas grass, and once I dropped and rolled under a vehicle. Knowing you've become some rando's intended prey gifts you with a surplus of adrenaline. Trayvon did what would have been my last resort, explode out of the bushes in an unexpected attack.
If you were someone’s intended prey and you walked home every night, you wouldn’t be here today no matter how observant you were. No analysis just going to leave it right there
Post automatically merged:

At least I can spell "fucking" :finger:
Fucken is what I meant to spell :banghead:

So, wait, are we saying that Trayvon forced Zimmerman to follow him? Do you think he would have hidden in the trees if Zimmerman had just you know... not followed a stranger? Would you HONESTLY not feel threatened if some random guy started following you, because it would scare the shit out me. And there's a good chance I would NOT want to lead this person to my home where my family is. Yeah, I probably wouldn't have hid in a bush and attacked the guy, but I'm not a teenage boy, a group known not to have their senses about them at the best of times. It's not like Trayvon went, "Hey look at that dude in a car, I'm gonna make him follow me and then attack him from the bushes!"

It seriously makes no sense to me that you don't see a problem with Zimmerman following him first.

ETA: Also, how is the stopping the car in the street thing a terrible analogy... is that not exactly what he did?

Last edited:
So, wait, are we saying that Trayvon forced Zimmerman to follow him? Do you think he would have hidden in the trees if Zimmerman had just you know... not followed a stranger? Would you HONESTLY not feel threatened if some random guy started following you, because it would scare the shit out me. And there's a good chance I would NOT want to lead this person to my home where my family is. Yeah, I probably wouldn't have hid in a bush and attacked the guy, but I'm not a teenage boy, a group known not to have their senses about them at the best of times. It's not like Trayvon went, "Hey look at that dude in a car, I'm gonna make him follow me and then attack him from the bushes!"

It seriously makes no sense to me that you don't see a problem with Zimmerman following him first.

ETA: Also, how is the stopping the car in the street thing a terrible analogy... is that not exactly what he did?
Read slower, stick to the facts. The only way to make Trayvon the victim is to twist and turn the facts, but they are what they are. Just because some don’t like the result it doesn’t change the reality of how the events occurred

Last edited:
Read slower, stick to the facts. The only way to make Trayvon the victim is to twist and turn the facts, but they are what they are. Just because some don’t like the result it doesn’t change the reality of how the events occurred
You completely ignored everything I said. Perhaps you should read slower?

What facts are being twisted? I care only for the truth, and you have yet to tell me where I'm mistaken. Did Zimmerman NOT follow him? Did he NOT stop his car and get out? Did he NOT disobey 911 orders to not engage?

If you're going to call me biased, it would help if you would show how, and where I am wrong rather than just accusing.

And again, why oh why is it OK in your world to follow a stranger home?

POLK COUNTY, Fla. —
George Zimmerman has filed a lawsuit against two Democratic presidential candidates he alleges defamed him while paying tribute to Trayvon Martin on what would’ve been Martin's 25th birthday.

The lawsuit was filed Tuesday in Polk County court against Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg.

The lawsuit claims the candidates “defamed Zimmerman for political gain in misguided and malicious attempts to bolster their standings amongst African-American voters, all at Zimmerman’s expense.”

The suit alleges Warren and Buttigieg connected Martin’s shooting death with gun violence, while he claims he was acting in self-defense when he killed Martin. They both tweeted about Martin on Feb. 5, the day that would have been Martin’s 25th birthday.
Pete Buttigieg

@PeteButtigieg

Trayvon Martin would have been 25 today. How many 25th birthdays have been stolen from us by white supremacy, gun violence, prejudice, and fear? #BlackLivesMatter

Elizabeth Warren

@ewarren

My heart goes out to
@SybrinaFulton
and Trayvon's family and friends. He should still be with us today. We need to end gun violence and racism. And we need to build a world where all of our children—especially young Black boys—can grow up safe and free.
The lawsuit also says the tweets suggest Zimmerman killed Martin as a result of white supremacy or racism, or that he acted out of "fear" because of Martin's skin color.

A judge in Florida has dismissed a defamation and conspiracy lawsuit former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman had filed against the parents of Trayvon Martin, the teen he fatally shot almost a decade ago in a case that drew international attention about race and gun violence.

Judge John Cooper in Tallahassee dismissed all counts against all defendants in the lawsuit filed by Zimmerman against Martin's parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin; attorney Ben Crump, who had represented the family; and others.

In his order, the judge wrote that Zimmerman had failed to show “any fraudulent representation” and said any further arguments in the case would be futile.

“There can be no claim for conspiracy to defraud if there is no adequately stated claim for fraud,” Cooper wrote in the order filed more than two weeks ago.

The other defendants in the lawsuit included HarperCollins Publishers, which had published a book Martin's parents wrote about the case; Brittany Diamond Eugene; and Rachel Jeantel.

According to Zimmerman's lawsuit, Brittany Diamond Eugene didn’t want to testify that she had been talking to Martin before he was killed. So her half-sister, Rachel Jeantel, pretended that she was talking to the teen before he was fatally shot. Jeantel ended up testifying at Zimmerman’s 2013 trial in Sanford, Florida.

The lawsuit claimed that Trayvon Martin's parents, along with Crump, participated in the conspiracy in an effort to get charges filed against Zimmerman, have him tried and “destroy his good will and reputation in he community." Zimmerman also claimed the defendants portrayed him as a racist murderer who racially profiled Martin. Martin was Black. Zimmerman’s father is white and his mother is Hispanic.

Zimmerman was acquitted during a 2013 trial, which focused attention on race and Florida’s “stand your ground” self-defense law that allows people to use force without retreating if they feel threatened.

Back