• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Slim slight 12 year old juvenile
Fuck reality, I'm a product of what I'm told to believe
The Government is my Friend
ROFLMFAO

I am my own friend as well as I am my own reality. I don't believe anything I am told, read :bookworm:or even sung:singing: to about. If I can't gather information :lurking:and form my own opinion, it's not worth putting my two cents in:writer:. I am glad I could entertain you :woot:even as your reality is no where in line with mine:zombie:!

I don't think that means what he thinks that means, or maybe it don't mean what I think it means, or.....oh god...something! That didn't make sense, he is pissing and moaning because he got off?

He's a scapegoat because two law enforcement entities said he acted within the law for self defense? Someone please explain if you can figure what he's talking about.
That makes me think of this:

He's exactly who I was thinking of when I wrote that! THANK YOU @Rockin Ma, you're the greatest and The Princess Bride may just the best movie ever!

Hey @Barrayaran, some people have opinions, some just hide behind a thumps down
no guts no glory, instead of giving all my post a thumbs down you can just put me on ignore easy enough, can you handle that?
Or does reading my posts turn you on?

I think it's time to let go of Mr Zimmerman. Whether we agree or disagree, the jury voted not guilty. He is a free man now; I hope he reflects on his actions and learns a hard lesson. Everyone (not just on here) needs to move on, because that's all we can do. We shouldn't let our energy and time be spent on this. If you are angry and outraged, turn that into something positive...CHANGE. There are many organizations we can join who work peacefully and tirelessly to change laws and confront injustice. I think that's the best thing to do.

Oblunders Bitch hiding evidence to convict the White hispanic
Why isn't Eric gun smuggler to the cartels Holder not looking into poor Zimmerman's rights being violated?

Zimmerman's defense attorneys had accused de la Rionda of hiding information taken from slain teen Trayvon Martin's cell phone on the night he died in a scuffle with the armed self-imposed neighborhood watchman on Feb. 26, 2012.

RELATED: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WANTS TO BECOME A LAWYER TO STOP ‘MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE.’

zimmerman5n-1-web.jpg

RICK WILSON/AP
Corey, who's seen in a recent painting by Zimmerman titled 'Angie,' has reportedly asked that the judge not drop the case but rule in her favor instead.

The evidence allegedly contained photos and text messages, which suggested that the 17-year-old was a drug user and fighter.

His attorneys also reportedly accused de la Rionda of hiding information that proved a key witness, another teen who was on the phone with Trayvon as he was shot, as lying under oath on the stand.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-angela-corey-report-article-1.1710900/QUOTE]

bite me, bite me, bite me! You are going to give yourself a stroke! Listen to some soothing music, drink your favorite adult beverage, close your eyes and think of fluffy widdle kitties playing with a ball of yarn...and puppies rolling around yipping...See! That's better. Politics will give you (and me) a nervous breakdown. It's not worth it. Look at DC as a reality show; all the Congressmen/women, Executive Branch, Judicial branch. etc...are actors! Acting as stupidly as the idiots on Marriage Boot Camp, Nashville Wives and whatever else is befouling the airwaves. You might as well laugh; otherwise you'll surely cry. Not to mention go nuts.

2016 is only 2 years away, then you can go nuts about Hillary Clinton! Patience, Grasshopper, patience.

bite me, bite me, bite me! You are going to give yourself a stroke! Listen to some soothing music, drink your favorite adult beverage, close your eyes and think of fluffy widdle kitties playing with a ball of yarn...and puppies rolling around yipping...See! That's better. Politics will give you (and me) a nervous breakdown. It's not worth it. Look at DC as a reality show; all the Congressmen/women, Executive Branch, Judicial branch. etc...are actors! Acting as stupidly as the idiots on Marriage Boot Camp, Nashville Wives and whatever else is befouling the airwaves. You might as well laugh; otherwise you'll surely cry. Not to mention go nuts.

2016 is only 2 years away, then you can go nuts about Hillary Clinton! Patience, Grasshopper, patience.
Who loves you babe
;)

After Zimmerman explained that he intended to pursue a career as an attorney
:facepalm::banghead::stop:

@biteme you know I luv ya and politically share most all opinions but Zimmerman needs to go to Law School as about as much as I need to join the Miami Heat as their new center. He and I would be equally as successful.

I don't think that means what he thinks that means, or maybe it don't mean what I think it means, or.....oh god...something! That didn't make sense, he is pissing and moaning because he got off?

He's a scapegoat because two law enforcement entities said he acted within the law for self defense? Someone please explain if you can figure what he's talking about.

He's a bloody, fucking, babbling idiot ..
I couldn't understand his shit either ..

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2014/6/30/george_zimmerman_law.html

SANFORD --
Judge Debra Nelson has ruled in favor of NBC in a defamation lawsuit filed by George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman filed the lawsuit in December 2012, saying NBC aired an edited version of the call he made to 911 right before his confrontation with 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
[....]
The network ended up firing three producers.

In a hearing Thursday, June 19, attorneys for NBC argued the First Amendment protects their reporting, because the reports aired about a month after the shooting, and by that time, Zimmerman was already a "public figure."

During that hearing, Nelson ruled Zimmerman could not continue to pursue damages against a reporter formerly with an NBC Miami station, because that reporter was not legally notified of the suit ahead of time. Zimmerman sued NBC before his criminal trial last year, accusing the network of airing several reports he says were edited to portray Zimmerman as racist.
[....]

Hey @Barrayaran, some people have opinions, some just hide behind a thumps down
no guts no glory, instead of giving all my post a thumbs down you can just put me on ignore easy enough, can you handle that?
Or does reading my posts turn you on?
How on earth is it "hiding" when it's not anonymous?
Slim slight 12 year old juvenile
Fuck reality, I'm a product of what I'm told to believe
The Government is my Friend
ROFLMFAO
Where did you get the "12 year old" from? I don't see that in the post.

What gang are those signs from because apparently I'm a member too because I show that sign on an almost daily basis while driving?

Upon Mr. Zimmerman's arrest, the mass media were broadcasting photos of Lil' Trayvon at age twelve, rather than more recent photos showing him with gold teeth, tattoos and flashing gang signs.

trayvon-martin-900x346.jpg
These photos are equally menacing to me. A teenage boy acting tough? Yeah, that never happens. Same with Zimmerman. He's not smiling? OMG hide!

George Zimmerman, who once shot dead an unarmed teen, threatened to kill another driver during a road rage incident in central Florida this week, police say.

“Do you know who I am?” the 30-year-old asked the unnamed complainant during the incident Tuesday in Lake Mary, Fla., the driver told cops.

The man called 911 again two days later to report that Zimmerman was waiting outside his work.

The man declined to press charges against Zimmerman, who was found not guilty in the February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...r-road-rage-incident-police-article-1.1937738

He really needs to just find a nice cabin in the woods, away from everyone and stay there for a few dozen years not doing anything but knitting or something. No phones, no computers, etc., otherwise he just can't quit being a jackass.

Innocent people shouldn't have to hide, elected government officials shouldn't act like untouchable thugs, destroying the lives of innocent white hispanics, whatever newly invented race that is

Last edited:
Innocent people shouldn't have to hide, elected government officials shouldn't act like untouchable thugs
I agree, I really do, but that was of shooting Trayvon, the rest that he has done? The list keeps growing, he's very bad at staying out of trouble. Or people like to accuse him of things, in either case, he really needs to lay low for a bit.

I agree, I really do, but that was of shooting Trayvon, the rest that he has done? The list keeps growing, he's very bad at staying out of trouble. Or people like to accuse him of things, in either case, he really needs to lay low for a bit.
Kind of tough when some community organizer gets on TV and calls for your ass, makes you free game to any supporter of his
I didn't hear an apology from Der Great Diktator when he was proved wrong even after doing all he could to rig the result
The honest people of this country said fuck you and your hand picked judge, DA, Cartel Eric and his Panthers

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...d2ebd2-498e-11e4-a046-120a8a855cca_story.html

The Justice Department is not expected to bring civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, according to three law enforcement officials, despite allegations that the killing was racially motivated.

The federal investigation of Zimmerman was opened two years ago by the department’s civil rights division, but officials said there is insufficient evidence to bring federal charges. The investigation technically remains open, but it is all but certain the department will close it.
[....]

Man known for defending George Zimmerman has change of heart, testifies for grand jury

[..]
George Zimmerman's most outspoken supporters in the days surrounding his murder trial has changed course, testifying Wednesday in front of a grand jury that Zimmerman could have called him and made racially charged comments.

In 2012, shortly after Zimmerman claimed he shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense in his Sanford gated community, friend Frank Taaffe said, "I'm going to go on camera and say George is not a racist."
[...]
Taffe, said he's had a change of heart, saying he testified against Zimmerman in front of the grand jury that will decide whether Zimmerman will face federal charges for violating Martin's civil rights.
[...]
more at link
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/man-known-defending-george-zimmerman-has-change-he/nh544/

http://news.yahoo.com/man-acquitted-trayvon-martin-case-arrested-again-florida-150243003.html

Man acquitted in Trayvon Martin case arrested again in Florida

was arrested in connection with a domestic disturbance in central Florida, authorities said on Saturday.
Zimmerman was booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility in Sanford, Florida at 9:45 p.m. Friday night and is due to appear before a judge at 9 a.m. on Saturday.

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said Zimmerman was not yet charged with a crime.

“It will most likely be a domestic violence charge,” said Kim Cannaday, a sheriff’s office spokeswoman.
[....]

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/george-zimmerman-arrested-aggravated-assault-weapon-n283586

Zimmerman's attorney, Don West, said the woman is his girlfriend, and the incident involved him allegedly tossing a wine bottle at her earlier this week at his Lake Mary home. West said he did not want to "speculate" about the situation that led to the alleged assault, adding that Zimmerman "has not been lucky with the ladies."

Kinda sounds like the ladies have not been lucky with him, Don.

Zimmerman and the man who shot at him had been in an ongoing dispute, police in Lake Mary, Florida, said, though both men involved in the incident were yet to be interviewed by police, pending the presence of their attorneys.

No arrests have been made or charges filed in relation to the shooting,

Back