• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
What? No one has posted this?
George Zimmerman has agreed to take part in a celebrity boxing match, a source close to Zimmerman confirmed to ABC News.

The news was first reported by TMZ.

According to ABC affiliate WFTS, celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman is organizing the March 1 fight.

At this point, no opponent has been selected, and according to TMZ, the proceeds will be donated to charity.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-entering-boxing-ring/story?id=22307945

Game has offered to "beat the f---" out of George Zimmerman.

Zimmerman, who was acquitted last year of murdering 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, agreed to participate in a March 1 celebrity boxing match put on by promoter Damon Feldman.

An opponent hasn't been chosen for the bout, but Game will gladly get the job done. "I will beat the f**k out of him," the "Celebration" rapper told TMZ. "It would not be boxing for me. I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."

Martin was killed in Feb. 2012 following a fatal run-in with the former neighborhood watch captain. Zimmerman maintains that he shot the unarmed high school student in self defense.

Since the acquittal, Zimmerman hasn't been keeping much of a low profile. The 30-year-old has had a few incidents involving the law, including an arrest for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The charges were laterdropped.

He agreed to the boxing match as another way of earning money, and because of his love for the sport. "Boxing isn't new to me," Zimmerman shared with Radar Online. "It's something I had picked up well before the incident and it's something that I liked, I enjoyed."

Meanwhile, Game wants to go up against Zimmerman to teach him a lesson. "I would box him to knock him out," explained Game. "I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2014/01/31/game-responds-to-george-zimmerman-boxing-challenge.html

There are different reports about getting paid to do it. I'm quite sure he is being paid and not doing something for charity out of the goodness of his heart. I also can't stand the word "celebrity" Infamous is better.

Only in America can you become famous for killing a Black child in cold blood.

If you’d like the chance to fight George Zimmerman, email here: fightgeorge@hotmail.com.

http://newsone.com/2856972/george-zimmerman-signs-up-for-celebrity-boxing-match/

Aww, apparently DMX is rising to the challenge. And attempting be to relevant again. Adorable.

DMX, as we know is a rapper, and braggadocio is his calling card.

He's out for blood, he told TMZ. Not only will he break every rule in boxing, he said, he'll "beat the living (expletive)" out of Zimmerman.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbiz/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match/index.html

ETA:

He also threatened to urinate in his opponent’s face if he won.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-boxing-match-promises-urinate-face-wins.html

Last edited:
I feel a little sorry for the man. the trial is over and done with; whether we liked it or hated it, it's over. I hate what Mr Zimmerman did; the death of any man diminishes all of us, but I don't hate him personally. He can't seem to let go of the notoriety, which he may mistake for fame. Were it me, I would quietly retire into obscurity, move and try to start over. Nothing good is going to come out of this; it's a tragedy for ALL involved. Nobody wins in situations like this.

It was just a media stunt by the promoter.
An event promoter has pulled the plug on a celebrity boxing match between George Zimmerman and rapper DMX.

Damon Feldman announced the cancellation Saturday via Twitter, saying that "there's more to life than money."

"I walked away from a million-dollar payday with this fight but to be honest I'd rather be happy and make people happy," the controversial boxing promoter wrote, perhaps earning himself a little goodwill for a change.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2014/02/08/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match-canceled/5319007/

As if the whole world didn't already know
except of course the the Der Diktator is Teflon and god like groupies

cnn_zimmerman_interview.jpeg

Zimmerman: I Was a ‘Scapegoat’for the Government, President, Attorney General
“I don’t know what they’re thinking or why they are thinking it. All I know is that they’re doing it.”
Despite virulent pushback in the Twittersphere, CNN aired Chris Cuomo’s interview with George Zimmerman Monday morning on "New Day." During the interviewZimmerman called himself a scapegoat for the political purposes of the "government, the president, the attorney general."

After Zimmerman explained that he intended to pursue a career as an attorney so that he could help ensure that the same injustice that was enacted upon him would not happen to other law-abiding citizens, Cuomo pushed Zimmerman to explain how he believed he was a victim of injustice.

Zimmerman: The fact that two law enforcement entities stated that I acted within the laws of our nation in self-defense.

Cuomo: You don’t think it was about the law?

Zimmerman: I know it wasn’t, yes.

Cuomo: And what does that make you?

Zimmerman: Like a scapegoat.

Cuomo: A scapegoat for...?

Zimmerman: The government, the president, the attorney general.

Cuomo: They would be scapegoating you why? Just to show that they’re taking a position on something that matters to a lot of people?

Zimmerman: I don’t know what they’re thinking or why they are thinking it. All I know is that they’re doing it.
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/zimmerman-i-was-scapegoat-government-president-attorney-general

Zimmerman was acquitted in July, setting off another round of protests.

He told New Day a legal career "is the best way to stop the miscarriage of justice that happened to me from happening to somebody else. I don't think it should ever happen to anyone ever again, not one person."

"I have a lot of people saying that, you know, they guarantee that they're going to kill me and I'll never be a free man," he said. "I realize that they don't know me. They know who I was portrayed to be."
Zimmerman said he wishes he had stayed home that night. And he says the apology to the Trayvon's family he made in court was real, and he is sorry for their loss.

Zimmerman made headlines again recently when he agreed to a boxing match with rapper DMX. The idea drew so much controversy the first promoter backed out of the bout, putting its future in doubt.

Zimmerman said he signed on to do the event for charity. "It was going to be an unknown person and be a smaller event" but it blew out of proportion, he said.

"I don't want to get beat up, but I saw it as an opportunity," Zimmerman said. "I never expected it to be, to turn out the way it did."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/02/17/george-zimmerman-interview/5547885/

I don't think that means what he thinks that means, or maybe it don't mean what I think it means, or.....oh god...something! That didn't make sense, he is pissing and moaning because he got off?

He's a scapegoat because two law enforcement entities said he acted within the law for self defense? Someone please explain if you can figure what he's talking about.

I don't that means what he thinks that means, or maybe it don't mean what I think it means, or.....oh god...something! That didn't make sense, he is pissing and moaning because he got off?

He's a scapegoat because two law enforcement entities said he acted within the law for self defense? Someone please explain if you can figure what he's talking about.
He's talking about Oblunder and Eric gun smuggler to cartels Holder coming after him with everything they had, including firing everyone that thought he was innocent and refused to prosecute a case they couldn't win, and replacing them with their hired guns ordered to prosecute the White Hispanic at all cost, FUCK the fact he was innocent
With all the pressure OBLUBER and the administration could bring the white hispanic was found NOT RACIST, NOT GUILTY
so I guess what he's really saying is go Fuck yourself Oblunder
I believe in the American people and the legal system and I'm going to do all I can to protect innocent people from abusive anti constitution politicians like you

Last edited:
Not that he wouldn't have bitched more, if he hadn't. In that case the press just would not have had as much interest in fanning the flames.

IN the interview, it felt like the reporter was laughing at him trying to get him explain why he felt like a scapegoat and he couldn't, didn't even seem like he knew what it meant but he kept talking anyway.

He may (I am not saying he does, but he may) have a case for having been persecuted by the press and "the establishment"; but quite frankly after the press had blown the case up there is no way "the establishment" could really avoid taking him to court. Not taking him to court at that point would have been to invite vigilantes.

What he was not, was made a scapegoat or railroaded.

Last edited:
He may (I am not saying he does, but he may) have a case for having been persecuted by the press and "the establishment"; but quite frankly after the press had blown the case up there is no way "the establishment" could really avoid taking him to court. Not taking him to court at that point would have been to invite vigilantes.

What he was not, was made a scapegoat or railroaded.
What blew the press up was Oblunder's if I had a son and his supporters felt if Der Diktator wishes Trayvon were his son
Zimmerman must be a guilty racist innocent child killing Moteherfucker and so the saga began and Oblunder didn't stop there
having everyone NOT willing to railroad Zimmerman removed from the case and had Eric gun smuggler to cartels Holder
fix the trial, although the American people stood strong and Freed Zimmerman from the tyrants cockhold.
Yes the press had a field day vilainizing Zimmerman, mostly fueled by the grand teflon Der Diktator Oblunber
He was railroaded and still is screwed because of unethical politicians, there is no question Oblunder totally fucked this guy over for political gain and Oblunder is big news

What blew the press up was Oblunder's if I had a son and his supporters felt if Der Diktator wishes Trayvon were his son
Zimmerman must be a guilty racist innocent child killing Moteherfucker and so the saga began and Oblunder didn't stop there
having everyone NOT willing to railroad Zimmerman removed from the case and had Eric gun smuggler to cartels Holder
fix the trial, although the American people stood strong and Freed Zimmerman from the tyrants cockhold.
Yes the press had a field day vilainizing Zimmerman, mostly fueled by the grand teflon Der Diktator Oblunber
He was railroaded and still is screwed because of unethical politicians, there is no question Oblunder totally fucked this guy over for political gain and Oblunder is big news

Was he found guilty? That is news to me?

Was he found guilty? That is news to me?
It was a sham, yes he was railroaded
The whole Oblunder administration took steps to railroaded Zimmerman
Lot of coercion by Oblunder

rail·road
ˈrālˌrōd/
verb
past tense: railroaded; past participle: railroaded
  1. 1.
    informal
    press (someone) into doing something by rushing or coercing them.
    "she hesitated, unwilling to be railroaded into a decision"
https://www.google.com/#q=railroaded
co·er·cion
kōˈərZHən,-SHən/
noun
  1. 1.
    the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.
    https://www.google.com/#q=coercion

You might want to look up "acquittal" as well.

Oh, and "democratically elected", too.

"democratically elected" so that gives the right to railroad people
Some of the best dictators are elected
Bottom line he was railroaded
has nothing to do with the final verdict
Dam you Anglish are a strange bunch
Will you take Piers back home PLEASE

Yes, I am aware that Hitler was democratically elected.

But are you seriously comparing the US electoral system to countries where according to the article you linked this is the state of affairs?

More and more countries around the world hold elections by universal suffrage to elect their president. But behind this encouraging sign for the spread of democracy are hidden in democratic elections that are in name only. Intimidation of opponents, controlled media power, threatened voters, vote rigging, a single candidate: the authoritarian regimes compete inventiveness to ensure the election results that sit their legitimacy.

I feel a little sorry for the man. the trial is over and done with; whether we liked it or hated it, it's over. I hate what Mr Zimmerman did; the death of any man diminishes all of us, but I don't hate him personally. He can't seem to let go of the notoriety, which he may mistake for fame. Were it me, I would quietly retire into obscurity, move and try to start over. Nothing good is going to come out of this; it's a tragedy for ALL involved. Nobody wins in situations like this.

You know the way you are handling a situation is wrong if people are saying "why can't he be as dignified as Casey Anthony."

What I find absolutely hilarious is that Zim has admitted as part of his 'charity' fight promotion that he had taken boxing lessons BEFORE he gunned down a slim and slight juvenile. I would love to see Holder or whomever try him FEDERALLY for murdering that boy. IF he can box well enough to fight in a public venue, he should have been okay to punch out lil T who was razzing him and making his security patrol more difficult by his presence and carrying on all high with all that hardcore sugar product!:sarcasm:
Just like the man who fired on and killed the teen for egging his car or the guy who shot the kid for loud music. GUNFIRE should NOT be your first order of business just because yo have a gun!
Teens are not the scourge of the earth,(just yor home and neighborhood lol slightly kidding!), they are what their parents and the society we provide them with turn them into....Think about that AND what part you play into continuing to see all of any kind of anything as any specific thing.
If most people had to live like a lot of these kids live, you would kill yourselves in a week.....because they notice (by neglect and abuse all around them) that they are not valued and live down to that expectation; something is really wrong with THEM??!!! okay! you say tomato, I say to ma to. FYI Some people ARE incorrigible but not as many as we condemn by bias with neglect and abusine behaviors....

Last edited:
What I find absolutely hilarious is that Zim has admitted as part of his 'charity' fight promotion that he had taken boxing lessons BEFORE he gunned down a slim and slight juvenile. I would love to see Holder or whomever try him FEDERALLY for murdering that boy. IF he can box well enough to fight in a public venue, he should have been okay to punch out lil T who was razzing him and making his security patrol more difficult by his presence and carrying on all high with all that hardcore sugar product!:sarcasm:
Just like the man who fired on and killed the teen for egging his car or the guy who shot the kid for loud music. GUNFIRE should NOT be your first order of business just because yo have a gun!
Teens are not the scourge of the earth,(just yor home and neighborhood lol slightly kidding!), they are what their parents and the society we provide them with turn them into....Think about that AND what part you play into continuing to see all of any kind of anything as any specific thing.
If most people had to live like a lot of these kids live, you would kill yourselves in a week.....because they notice (by neglect and abuse all around them) that they are not valued and live down to that expectation; something is really wrong with THEM??!!! okay! you say tomato, I say to ma to. FYI Some people ARE incorrigible but not as many as we condemn by bias with neglect and abusine behaviors....

Slim slight 12 year old juvenile
Fuck reality, I'm a product of what I'm told to believe
The Government is my Friend
ROFLMFAO

Last edited:
Back