• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
BELLMEAD, TX – Police have arrested a man who got caught having sex with his neighbor’s male dog.

Someone called police early Saturday morning to report seeing a man sexually assaulting his neighbor’s dog in a fenced in back yard.

When police arrived, they found 26-year-old Philip Mercon still having some sexy fun time with the animal.

Mercon let go of the dog and tried to run from police but was quickly apprehended.

“Officers notified the animal owner on scene so that she could provide any care the dog needed. At this time, there are no reports of injury to the dog,” police said.

Mercon has been charged with bestiality, evading arrest and criminal trespass. He was later released from jail on $8,000 bond. If convicted, Mercon is looking at two years in jail.

Poor Mercon waited a year too late. Up until 2017, having sex with a dog in Texas wasn’t even illegal.

This article was written by Morbid for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

8dWjV4akp2s

Continue reading...

No injury to the dog huh?
He must be hung like an insect stripper pole.

I would bark everytime I saw this guy in public.
Maybe toss the odd bag of dog shit his way.

Human sexuality is a wonderful continuum— never mind.

Back