• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
@HagarTheHorrible , since I know you will be back here again today to jack off to this video or something, let me go on the record by saying that you have to be the biggest idiot that has ever visited this site. and that says a lot.

I was totally stupid in all my actions.. Not to mention I only had 8 $ on me

Your actions weren't stupid then. A measly amount like that would piss off a robber, he would have killed you if that's all you gave him, no doubt.

Anyways, absolutely disgusting how many peoplein this thread are believing the mobs story that she was involved in this murder. I wouldn't trust the actual courts in a shit hole country like this, let alone an angry mob. What a pathetic display of ignorance and naivete.

That said, i do like the gender equality. It's sickeningly misplaced, but you gotta respect that on some level. It's the one thing impoverished, shit hole countries have on us good, respectable nations. Far too often we see developed, civilized countries provide preferential treatment to traditionally inferior groups, frequently at the detriment and expense of the dominant group. America does it terrifyingly frequently with women and many minority groups, resulting in men and the majority being treated with a profound level of unfairness. Europe is full of candyasses who seem hellbent on allowing muslims to walk all over the rest of the population.

But here we have a mob brutally slaughtering a female, and a 16 year old one at that. It's as refreshing as it is disturbing and vile.

It's interesting how she just gives up at one point. She stops rolling around, just lays on her back and allows the fire to take her. It's such a depressing display, someone just giving up like that, submitting to their horrible, likely undeserved fate. It's shortly before the dude explodes her ass too, so the flame doesn't appear too large, she may have been able to extinguish it if she kept rolling and fighting for her life. But she doesn't. She just fucking gives up, lays there letting the flames and pain ruin her body and take her life. Such a disheartening display. How can you look at the world in a positive light after witnessing human beings doing this to one another, and seeing a person give up so pathetically easily.

I was totally stupid in all my actions.. Not to mention I only had 8 $ on me

Your actions weren't stupid then. A measly amount like that would piss off a robber, he would have killed you if that's all you gave him, no doubt.

Anyways, absolutely disgusting how many peoplein this thread are believing the mobs story that she was involved in this murder. I wouldn't trust the actual courts in a shit hole country like this, let alone an angry mob. What a pathetic display of ignorance and naivete.

That said, i do like the gender equality. It's sickeningly misplaced, but you gotta respect that on some level. It's the one thing impoverished, shit hole countries have on us good, respectable nations. Far too often we see developed, civilized countries provide preferential treatment to traditionally inferior groups, frequently at the detriment and expense of the dominant group. America does it terrifyingly frequently with women and many minority groups, resulting in men and the majority being treated with a profound level of unfairness. Europe is full of candyasses who seem hellbent on allowing muslims to walk all over the rest of the population.

But here we have a mob brutally slaughtering a female, and a 16 year old one at that. It's as refreshing as it is disturbing and vile.

It's interesting how she just gives up at one point. She stops rolling around, just lays on her back and allows the fire to take her. It's such a depressing display, someone just giving up like that, submitting to their horrible, likely undeserved fate. It's shortly before the dude explodes her ass too, so the flame doesn't appear too large, she may have been able to extinguish it if she kept rolling and fighting for her life. But she doesn't. She just fucking gives up, lays there letting the flames and pain ruin her body and take her life. Such a disheartening display. How can you look at the world in a positive light after witnessing human beings doing this to one another, and seeing a person give up so pathetically easily.

I made a comment on how I don't understand why immigrants come to the U.S. well after seeing this I've had a complete change of heart this is soo fucked up how can anyone record something like this let alone watch while it's happening this isn't justice it's immoral and cruel

she got exactly what was coming to her. she participated in another persons murder. for anyone here that has read about a man being accused of harming a child and then saying that they would love for "bubba" to take care of him....tisk, tisk.... maybe seeing revenge that up close is not all you imagined it to be? this mob assumed she killed, or helped kill someone. no different than many things I have read here.

Latest posts

Back