• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
An Essex County grand jury has brought a new count of aggravated rape against Philip D. Chism, the Danvers 15-year-old accused of murdering popular high school math teacher Colleen Ritzer in October, the district attorney’s office said today.

The grand jury was recalled this morning and presented with new evidence before it handed up its indictment, Essex District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett’s office said.

The youthful offender indictment alleges that Chism forced Ritzer, who was Chism’s math teacher at Danvers High School, to have sexual intercourse. Aggravated rape charges are brought when there is serious bodily harm or when the rape was committed during another felonious and violent crime, prosecutors said in a statement.

Chism already faced an aggravated rape charge in the Oct. 22, 2013, attack on Ritzer, 24, of Andover because he allegedly sexually assaulted her with an object. Chism was 14 at the time of the alleged attack.

[...]
READ MORE: http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...leen-ritzer/1TyosxNsLLB5oJUoUoKjTP/story.html

I'm guessing they found seminal fluid during the autopsy and just now got conclusive proof it belongs to Phillip. Now I really want to know if this was his plan all along? To rape and murder his teacher becos he was obsessed with her or something.
This kid is warped in the head, as if everything else we read before didn't prove it.

Newly released court documents suggest a teen accused of murdering his 24-year-old math teacher may have recorded the killing on his cell phone.

Investigators applying for a search warrant for Philip Chism's phone alleged the 15-year-old may have recorded evidence related to Colleen Ritzer's death on his phone before smashing the device and throwing it away.

Officials claim Chism admitted to killing Ritzer and told them he destroyed both their phones so that he couldn't be tracked.

"I destroyed them so that you would be unable to locate or track me due to the GPS capabilities of the phone," Chism is quoted as saying in court documents.

Investigators said Chism's explanation for destroying his phone "seems doubtful," saying it is "widely understood" that GPS capabilities can be disabled without breaking the device.

The officer requesting the search warrant, Massachusetts State Trooper Steven Buccheri, writes that based on the weapons Chism is alleged to have brought to school, he has reason to believe the crime was planned. He adds that based on his training, he knows suspects can "conduct Internet searches regarding methods of killing for planning purposes."

"I similarly know that perpetrators sometimes memorialize their planning in text messages or notes," the officer adds. "Based on my particular training and experience I know that teenagers maintain such records on their electronic devices, particularly their smart phones."

The officer went on to state that Chism admitted to killing Ritzer, but not to raping her.

"Chism admitted murdering Colleen Ritzer. During the course of the interview Chism denied having committed a sexual assault or any sexual touching of Ritzer whatsoever," Buccheri wrote.

Chism was charged with an additional count of aggravated rape last week. Court documents suggest Chism's DNA matched DNA found on the slain math teacher's body.
[...]

According to the documents released Monday, Chism was caught on surveillance video running from the woods where Ritzer's body was found. Investigators said there appeared to be blood on his bare feet and jeans.

"For the next hour Chism can be seen moving around the school, changing into soccer clothing, briefly returning to the second floor bathroom, traveling around the athletic areas of the school and eventually apparently discarding his clothing into the woods," reads the documents in support of a search warrant.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/24...teen-may-have-recorded-danver-steachers-death

Newly released court documents suggest a teen accused of murdering his 24-year-old math teacher may have recorded the killing on his cell phone.

Fucking, sadistic, piece of shit ..

"Chism admitted murdering Colleen Ritzer. During the course of the interview Chism denied having committed a sexual assault or any sexual touching of Ritzer whatsoever," Buccheri wrote.

* I may be a murder but, I am NOT a rapist!!! *

Bull fucking shit, lawyer!!!!!!

http://www.salemnews.com/local/x2117404397/Chism-defense-will-ask-judge-to-dismiss-case

Lawyers for the Danvers teen charged with raping and murdering a popular Danvers High School math teacher last fall will ask a judge to dismiss the charges during a hearing scheduled to take place in August.

Philip Chism’s lawyers haven’t yet filed a motion outlining the grounds for the motion to dismiss, scheduled to be argued on Aug. 12.

Chism, 16, is charged with robbing, raping and killing Colleen Ritzer, 24, of Andover, at Danvers High School on the afternoon of Oct. 22, then leaving her body in a wooded area adjacent to the school.

Chism’s attorneys, Denise Regan and Susan Oker, also told Salem Superior Court Judge Howard Whitehead that they plan to file a motion to suppress nearly all of the evidence in the case, including the initial stop of Chism as he walked along Route 1 an hour after the killing, statements he made to investigators, including his admission to killing Ritzer, and evidence collected in the case.

That motion will likely last an entire day, the lawyers said. It is currently scheduled for Oct. 15.

Both sides also discussed procedural issues with Whitehead yesterday, including the sharing of evidence.

More at the link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rutally-raped-murdered-student-speak-out.html

The parents of a 24-year-old high school math teacher who was raped and murdered last Fall have spoken out about their loss as the student accused of killing her prepares to face trial.

Colleen Ritzer was brutally raped and murdered in a bathroom at Massachusetts' Danvers High School last October and police belive 15-year-old transfer student Philip Chism is to blame.

In a video released yesterday, the teacher's parents Tom and Peggie Ritzer issued a statement speaking about their loss while also thanking the community for their support.

'These past six months have been a period of great pain and sorrow for our family and all those who knew and loved Colleen,' mother Peggie said.

'Each day presents new challenges but we are blessed by the support of family and friends. Through the many acts of genuine kindness to honor our daughter and sister, our spirits are lifted. Though difficult, we strive to follow Colleen's words to find good in every day,' Mrs Ritzer added.

On Sunday, more than 3,000 people turned out to participate in a 5K race in Andover to support the Colleen Ritzer Memorial Scholarship Fund.

In the video, Mr Ritzer thanked everyone for turning out to raise money in Colleen's name.

More at the link

Ahem, WRONG! BBC Worldnews and I REFUSE to give that up! :p

I'm a bed wetting liberal with middle of the road views if anything.

Teacher slaying suspect investigated in assault
[...]
investigating an alleged assault on a female state youth worker by the 16-year-old Danvers boy charged with raping and killing his math teacher last year.
[...]
spokesman Maurice Pratt said Philip Chism was taken to Boston Medical Center after the incident Monday at the Department of Youth Services facility in Boston where he was held. Pratt said an Essex County sheriff’s security detail is guarding Chism and state police are investigating.

The Suffolk district attorney’s spokesman Jake Wark confirmed an assault at the facility is being investigated. Wark said the woman declined medical treatment.

The Department of Youth Services says it’s working with law enforcement and will review its security.
[...]
http://wwlp.com/2014/06/03/teacher-slaying-suspect-investigated-in-assault/

See ? This is where i don't get it...we KNOW he did it...why can't we just off him asap ? This is how it should be...when they get the fucking scumbags just off them right away. HE does not even deserve to breathe our air. Fucker. Thanks for that link gaudy.

Massachusetts teen charged with killing math teacher stalked, attacked female worker in detention center: prosecutors
Philip Chism, 15 - who is accused of raping and killing Colleen Ritzer, 24, inside Danvers High School last October - allegedly attacked a worker inside the Metropolitan Detention Center in Dorchester after following her into a locker room, court papers say.
[...]
allegedly tried to choke a female worker inside a detention center after he slipped away from supervision and stalked the woman into a locker room, prosecutors said.

Philip Chism, 15 —
[...]
managed to elude staff inside the Metropolitan Detention Center just before he attack on June 2, court papers show.

The court documents, released Thursday
[...]
state that the teen “crouched down out of view of the observers” before he started to follow the woman inside the Dorchester facility.

She walked into a locker room, where Chism grabbed her and tried to choke her, the papers show. The teen also had a pencil in his hands.
The woman screamed and several other workers quickly pulled the crazed Chism away.

The teen was eventually taken to Worcester State Hospital, where he was ordered to undergo an evaluation.
[...]
Prosecutors have asked for strict security for Chism while in custody.
[...]
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...etention-center-prosecutors-article-1.1837652

Last edited:
I hope they add charges against him for this attempted murder, forget assault. He had a pencil, we know he's a violent, deprived rapist, what else would he be planning on during that attack? At 15? He needs to be locked away for good.
And all he had to do was crouch down and no one noticed? Wtf?

A Massachusetts teen charged with murdering his high school teacher has been indicted for allegedly assaulting a staffer at a Department of Youth Services facility in Massachusetts, reports CBS Boston.
(...)
He was formally charged Wednesday with attempted murder by strangulation, assault with intent to murder, kidnapping, and two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
(...)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/massachusetts-teen-accused-of-killing-teacher-charged-with-new-assault/

f0ur5v.jpg

In court Wed
Horrifying details of how student, 15, raped and murdered teacher in school bathroom laid bare in court as his mother looks on
  • Philip Chism's alleged attack on jail worker bears chilling similarities to circumstances of the murder of teacher Colleen Ritzer
  • Chism was in jail awaiting trail in Ritzer's rape and murder at the time
  • Took off his shoes so he could silently follow her into the locker room
A Massachusetts teenager charged with raping and murdering his teacher last year after following her into a bathroom followed a chillingly similar plan when he attacked a female jail counselor last month in the youth detention center where he was being held,
[...]
In the second alleged attack, Philip Chism, 15, made sure he wasn't being watched, took off his footwear to muffle his footsteps, then crouched down as he made his way along a corridor before following the 29-year-old woman into the locker room at Metro Youth Services facility in Boston on June 2, prosecutor Mark Zanini told a judge in Boston Juvenile Court
[...]
Chism, with a pencil in his hand, pushed the woman against the wall in the bathroom, choked her, and then hit her in the head with his fists, he said. He then stabbed her in the back with the pencil.
[...]
The victim was trying to scream but it was ineffective because her airway was closed by virtue of the defendant's strangling her,
[...]
After getting Chism's hand off her neck, she screamed and other facility workers pulled Chism away from her
[..]
She suffered injuries to her face, jaw, neck and back, and got a hole in the back of her shirt that was the same size as a pencil, which was found on the floor
[...]
Jail guards reported that he was acting normally just moments before the alleged attack and they had no indication he was planning violence.
He has since been moved to a different detention facility.

He was ordered held on $250,000 bail in the attack on the youth worker on charges of attempted murder by strangulation, assault with intent to murder, kidnapping, and two counts of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
[..]
handcuffed Chism hung his head throughout the proceeding and did not speak other than to say 'yes' when the judge asked him if he understood that he was not allowed to have any contact with the worker or any witnesses in the case. He didn't enter a plea. His mother was also in court.

Chism is being charged as a youthful offender in the Boston case, meaning the proceedings in juvenile court are open and expose him to potential adult penalties.

Chism's attorney, Denise Regan, did not challenge the bail or conditions of bail. She asked that her client be excused from his next scheduled court appearance on September 19 because of the stress it causes him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spect-court-assault-charge.html#ixzz38LcBUdmR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The stress it causes him? He's a sociopath, he has no feelings. How can he be stressed. I know some of our members don't agree with children getting the DP. But I really hope that some other inmate shanks his ass, he cannot be rehabilitated.

Alright, I know that legally speaking he is a child, and I also know that he is a child only a little bit older than one of my own sons (less than a year), but there is no conceivable way to fix this child. For whatever reason, nature or nurture he is a fucking animal and since the powers that be in the Supreme Court have said w3e cannot execute juveniles then as a society our only other option is locking him up fo rthe rest of his life.

Death by gas chamber was done away with in the 90's.
To that I have to say u r incorrect. I work in a state that still has a gas chamber. Although lethal injection is the primary method, it is still an option in Missouri, Wyoming and Arizona.

And as referenced in another thread, if lethal injection is ever considered unconstitutional, that's how my friends on death row will die!
Just don't forget to ruffle the hair afterwards, to be sure u get rid of any xtra cyanide. :)

I have never wanted to kill a 14yo so bad in my fucking life. This isn't a kid so much as an impostor. I wanna know what the fuck is wrong with him that he hates women so bad? Or at least women in a position of authority. I wonder what his mom is thinking.

Back