• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
The forums are doing a lot of wonky things since the last upgrade. I don't have the time to troubleshoot like I used to. I also don't have the time to upgrade to the very newest version because doing so may break a lot of the plugins we currently have installed. If that happens, the only fix is to restore from a backup.

So, unfortunately, we are stuck with the way things are until I can take the time to do a major upgrade and have the time to fix it if it breaks. I have no idea when that may be at the moment.

If anyone has any suggestions on how they are staying logged in, please share. I don't have the issue so it is hard for me to troubleshoot or give any tips or advice on the issue.

@Morbid
I'm using a cell phone and it works perfectly.

But, I have cookies enabled and I haven't updated my phone in... Like about... Never.
So your outdated shit and my outdated shit are getting along perfect.
Please don't update, because then I'll probably have problems.

I couldn't log in until I clicked on the "Keep Me Logged In" box the last time.

--Al
[doublepost=1522101019,1522029985][/doublepost]Same machine let me right in, but only after I put a check mark in that box.

--Al

@Subrosa
Ref post #61 of this thread.
If you can find it again and put it back you would totally make my day.
:jawdrop::jawdrop:
I was going to put a heart but we don't have that either.

Back