• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
51CUqe-wkeL.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B07BMF69WL
Peter Farlon is a happy little drug smuggler (he’s rather short) -- until the day he discovers that the drug he smuggles is made from sentient beings-- gets an attack of conscience and quits—but that’s easier said than done. On the run from his criminal boss he enlists the help of working girls Monica and Oscar, who get him involved in murder, while trying to escape their situation.

In desperate need of funds, Peter is forced to turn to piracy. The only problem is… Peter has no idea how to be a pirate. He gathers an eclectic crew and sets out to be the scourge of the galaxy and is amazingly bad at it.

Before he knows it, his ex-boss, the galactic marines, a major politician, drug dealers, and the whole galaxy-- are in hot pursuit of Peter and his not-so-merry band of pirate’s. While evading capture they make an earthshaking discovery, move a planet, save an alien race and destroy a dangerous drug trade, all the while getting remarkably rich and famous.

This is my friend, Dave's, first effort at publishing a book, although he's written a lot and also paints. He's got a terrific imagination and his writing is very entertaining. Go to the link and check out a few pages.

Oh thank you I was looking for another sci-fi book, I've read about 10 in the last couple weeks. I like the ones high on story and low on the engineering and science facts.

ETA: purchased!

You won't regret it, cubby!
won't show up for me, maybe the wind and internet that has been weird today [not the wind that is constant and as you know May is our month to play look and dash] but i was able to pull it up on amazon. If I can get it I will leave a review on netgalley and goodreads as I a supposed to be a reviewer [lagging so bad] on both]

He had a problem with his so-called editor who still hasn't finished it. Dave finally decided to go ahead and release it as is, and the errors be damned. That sort of thing actually doesn't bother me when I'm reading, but I know it drives some of you crazy.

I'm having a problem that I've never had before and I don't know what to do about it. I bought the book and it apears in my Kindle but it absolutely will not download the content so I can read it. I've thought it was my Kindle but I've downloaded several others just to chieck and they loaded straight away. So if anybody knows what I can do or who I need to contact please tell me.

Never mind I went to Amazon and re-downloaded it and it opened right up. I'm a dummy. Should have went there first.

Back