• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 46-year-old St. Augustine man has been arrested after a boy was tied to a chair for several hours and beaten, according to the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.

Brian Keith Badgett was arrested early Tuesday evening on charges of aggravated child abuse and false imprisonment, and remains behind bars on $300,000 bail.

Badgett had been arguing with one of the boy’s relatives for three days leading up to Tuesday. He blamed the boy for causing the argument, making him sit in a chair facing a wall, according to the arrest report. Then he used zip-ties to strap the boy’s arms to the chair, leaving him “defenseless and unable to leave.”

Badgett made threats to kill the boy, who was left tied up for three to four hours, the report said. The boy, whose age was redacted, reported that Badgett had several knives, a hatchet and a blowtorch in the home.

Badgett finally cut the child loose after punching him in the head and face several times, ordering him to leave “and never return or I’ll kill you,” the report said. Investigators said they found visible injuries on the boy’s arms and face, while Badgett said he only put the child in the chair “to talk to him.”
1588014490622.png

Last edited:
That is one rough looking 46 years right there! That's what drugs, crime, not having the good sense to use sunblock and sunglasses, and just living a bitch ass lifestyle will do to you!
Post automatically merged:

That is one rough looking 46 years right there! That's what drugs, crime, not having the good sense to use sunblock and sunglasses, and just living a bitch ass lifestyle will do to you!
He is only 4 years older than I am and you see that I don't look leathery.

Attachments

• WP_20200409_15_17_04_Pro.jpg
    WP_20200409_15_17_04_Pro.jpg
    532.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
What does his sister,the boys mother,have to say about the boys pappie,abusing his child.

He is only 4 years older than I am and you see that I don't look leathery.
Giggity

No kidding! I turn 46 in early June and even though I’m not looking my best, thanks to the quarantine and the major surgery I just had 2 1/2 weeks ago, I don’t look half as rough as him!

1715022569452.jpeg

Name:BADGETT, BRIAN KEITH

Supervision Begin Date:04/08/2022
Current Location:DAYTONA BEACH
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:DRUG OFFENDER PROBATION
Scheduled Termination Date:04/07/2026

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
04/21/2020FALS.IMPRSN-NO 787.01 INT04/08/2022SAINT JOHNS20005294Y 0M 0D
04/21/2020WILLFUL CHILD ABUSE04/08/2022SAINT JOHNS20005294Y 0M 0D

Back