• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
here's a song i wrote a while back that seems to fit the mood today!
it's called GO AWAY

you say you have feelings
then you hurt mine
you say you want something
but you won't try
you talk shit and think that
i don't hear you
i promise yr time will
be coming soon

you say you like people
who speak their mind
but only if it's
something that you like
why don't you try taking
yr own advice
live yr life and don't
worry about mine

chorus:
go away X8

Lol
We are totally going to Chris Stapleton on Aug 10th. Just picked up tickets. We both did actually. :hilarious:
[doublepost=1518430633,1518236582][/doublepost]I woke up a few hours ago, after dreaming about my friend Rob. So I'm starting today off with this.

And this

Thinking about him and missing him so hard right now.

This released the day that Dolores was pronounced dead. She liked this version so much she had stated she wanted to sing with them on it.

have been doing a heavy 80s thing across the board of punk, metal and emo of what I listened to in my head unintentionally, this is one

then there is the big Cs the Cult the Cure, the Call

Last edited:
GiavonnaDestiny86's intro post title made me think of this great cover of Roky Erickson's "I Have Always Been Here Before". His band, the 13th Floor Elevators were well know in the psychodelic music scene back in the 60's. Unfortunately, Roky was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Last I heard he still lives in Austin, Texas.

Back