• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I agree, but one party has politicized it by embracing these tragedies to use the coffins of children as soapboxes to shed fake tears and give dramatic speeches to push an agenda. No?

They have been dividing and conquering us since the 50s-anybody that can't see it is an idiot.

Where are all these communists?

All common sense rules alright, it also means that when you need it the most the gun is empty and locked up in one place and the bullets are locked up somewhere else. So what's the point of having it to use in your own defense? Are you going to say to the person who is knocking down your door, "hold on a second, gotta collect my gun parts, put it together so I can mount a defense?

I don't care one way or the other because it doesn't really affect me, but that common sense idiocy is just stupid. And also i just wanna throw this in here too, most all schools are gun free zones, so how has that helped?

I understand where you are coming from. I do. But you need to understand where I am coming from. Your point of view is perfectly rational, but you don't understand what it is like here. Imagine a place where home invaders do not have guns. Our prohibitive legislation keeps firearms out of the hands of ordinary people, which in turn keeps firearms out of the hands of ordinary criminals. If someone breaks into your home in the middle of the night the possibility of that criminal being armed is tiny. If you allow the general populous to have guns for self defence, then you can guarantee that every criminal will have one. The price of a handgun & ammo on the black market here means that only serious criminals have them. By serious criminals I mean bikies, mafia types and hardcore drug dealers. It's still a level playing field, the crims have knives and baseball bats, and so do the homeowners. A semi auto handgun like a 9mm glock will run around $8000 on the street. Home invading junkies and car jackers just do not have guns here. We don't need guns to protect ourselves because the scum don't have them either.
I do not believe that our gun laws would work in the US, you cannot put the lid back on pandora's box. If I lived in the US I would be armed 24/7, but only because every piece of shit out there has a gun, which is not the case here. Aussie gun laws are some of the strictest in the world but the result of that is that the only people who get shot are hard core criminals. It must be hard to imagine for you. I don't know the answer, but I do know the problem, your kids can get their hands on deadly weapons with ease.

Last edited:
Imagine a place where home invaders do not have guns.

I expected a lecture on how stupid I am, so I'm very pleasantly surprised you presented your argument without calling names. I rare thing these days. Thank you.

I guess you have imagined a place where every tom, dick and harry has a gun even the 6 yos. But unless you live in some of our more dangerous larger cities, having a gun or not really doesn't impact on anyone. I live in a very small town, and I can just about bet 9/10ths of every family has at least one gun. But no one ever needs to get them out for any reason.

I do not believe that our gun laws would work in the US,

Since you are on an island, albeit a BIG island, it is a lot easier to to control guns entering the country. The US is not an island and our Southern neighbor is Mexico, a country that has regressed back to the bad old times of the wild, wild west. We can't seenm to stop the influx of illegals, never mind anything else that might be unwanted.

@CentreAussie - I read not to long ago that gun crimes are on the rise in Melbourne and Greater Sydney because the criminals KNOW that the homeowners are completely unarmed. I think I read it on the Sydney Morning Herald site? About 6-8 weeks ago I think.. And don't your bikkies have illegal guns often? I'm not trying to bust your chops, I'm genuinely curious.

Yeah the bikie gangs have guns. That's well known, however they only shoot each other. If a bikie goes and shoots a civilian, you can guarantee that the next bullet is going through one of the perpertraters limbs. Serious criminals know to keep their shit behind closed doors. The last time a biker killed a civilian, his 'brothers' kidnapped him, burned his gang tatts off with a blow-torch and then handed his ass to the cops. Seriously, 'Don't fuck with civilians' is rule number two, after 'Don't rat out your friends'. As for the increase in gun crime, yeah probably, we have had many issues with african gangs of late, which would account for the increase in crime stats. There maybe an increase in gun crime, but its an increase from 'practically none' to 'one or two' incidents. Believe me, innocent people getting shot - Practically never happens.

Tell me, does 'Buffettgirl' refer to Jimmy Buffett, Warren Buffett or a buffett lunch?

What's your point? Are you making one, or just spitting out words and hoping they make some sort of sense? Did you even look at the list of actual school shootings in other countries that I provided or are you just looking to make some kind of political statement without really saying much of anything at all? I think, personally, this is the result of all of the coddling and insulating that millennials got as kids. The whole "everyone gets a trophy" crap. Kids aren't prepared for the real world when it hits. Kids in other countries aren't nearly as coddled, maybe that is what makes the difference between us and the rest of the world?

https://www.infoplease.com/us/crime/timeline-worldwide-school-and-mass-shootings

Do you mean this one? That proved that school shooting are relatively rare in other countries and common in the US.

Since you are on an island, albeit a BIG island, it is a lot easier to to control guns entering the country. The US is not an island and our Southern neighbor is Mexico, a country that has regressed back to the bad old times of the wild, wild west. We can't seenm to stop the influx of illegals, never mind anything else that might be unwanted.

I hear you. Yeah it's true, getting contraband into Aus is comparatively difficult, we have seriously strict border control, guns do get in, but like I said it's so uncommon that the prices for them are stupidly high. It works for us. I don't know what the US can do, all I know is you need to stop these kids getting their hands on these guns. Too many children are in the ground because of 'muh second amendment rights'...

It is the second amendment right? Right to bare arms and all that?

Last edited:
Yeah the bikie gangs have guns. That's well known, however they only shoot each other. If a bikie goes and shoots a civilian, you can guarantee that the next bullet is going through one of the perpertraters limbs. Serious criminals know to keep their shit behind closed doors. The last time a biker killed a civilian, his 'brothers' kidnapped him, burned his gang tatts off with a blow-torch and then handed his ass to the cops. Seriously, 'Don't fuck with civilians' is rule number two, after 'Don't rat out your friends'. As for the increase in gun crime, yeah probably, we have had many issues with african gangs of late, which would account for the increase in crime stats. There maybe an increase in gun crime, but its an increase from 'practically none' to 'one or two' incidents. Believe me, innocent people getting shot - Practically never happens.

Tell me, does 'Buffettgirl' refer to Jimmy Buffett, Warren Buffett or a buffett lunch?
well here's a small list but from what i can tell by all your lengthy and well thought out responses, that your response to this will be "are not"

Dirty traitors

Really? Progressive Democrats are communists? Are they calling for the state to nationalise private enterprise?

You said vehemently that it doesn't happen in other countries. I provided proof that you are incorrect. All your babble about other countries having mental health issues has no bearing on the subject of the US and school shootings. Do you get that now?

FFS... Kids are fucked up in every country. The difference is that in the US fucked up kids can grab big fucked up weapons. Yes, if they couldn't get guns they would get knives and still head out to kill. That doesn't change the fact that anyone who wants to argue that school shootings don't happen in massively disproportionate numbers in the USA compared to the rest of the civilised world - is a moron.

You said vehemently that it doesn't happen in other countries. I provided proof that you are incorrect. All your babble about other countries having mental health issues has no bearing on the subject of the US and school shootings. Do you get that now?

No I do not get it.

ETA: I just really wanted to say "bikie". That shit cracks me up! My ex is in a Veterans MC, calling the Gypsy Jokers or Hell's Angels "bikies" could get one killed here I'm sure! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Really? That's just the common vernacular here for outlaw motorcycle gangs... Thanks for the info, I'll have to remember that next time I'm in northern America... you may have saved me a serious ass kicking...

I'm in no way arguing that... Put down the fruity drink... ;) She said that it doesn't happen and was quite vehement in her stance basically trying to work her way out of assuming that I had a Pro Second Amendment stance simply because I pointed out the dishonesty in the media. I've been popping her assumption bubble, because I can. That's all.

Sorry, I wasn't really aiming that at you in particular. I'm just so sick of hearing the "It's not guns that kill kids, it's kids that kill kids" argument. I've been spending too much time at breitbart I think....

Why would you go there? They're just as bad when it comes to propaganda and misinformation as CNN and MSNBC are! Just the other way. I'm a born Conservative and I've NEVER been to Breitbart. That will probably shock the hell out of a few people around here, but it's true. Although I do enjoy going to CNN every now and again to see their spin machine in action. And I didn't take it as being aimed at me, no worries.

I think I go there out of morbid curiosity more than anything. Kinda like looking at a car accident, it's terrible yet I can't look away. Although I would be lying if I said that I never agree with their take on some issues. CNN & MSNBC spin one way, Breitbart spins the other and somewhere in that mess I form my own opinions. I do find the ability that they have to ignore facts remarkable (especially when it comes to climate change), but that's no different from the leftist media and their willingness to omit facts when it suits them. By reading both sides you really come to understand how agenda driven the MSM machine is. Neither side can be trusted, unfortunately. But I suggest you check it out, a little extra reading never hurt anyone.

Yeah man, right on. I'm not a firearm owner, but I believe here that if you have a licence to own guns that you become obliged to allow police into your home at anytime to check that you are in compliance with the applicable laws. Those being - All firearms are to be secured in a lockable container (ie safe, lockbox or locker), That firearms and ammunition are in separate lockable containers, no minors have access, that you are not in possession of firearms while intoxicated, while transporting firearms that they are secured in the boot (trunk) separate from the ammo etc, etc.... All common sense rules that were brought into being after the Port Arthur massacre. It seems that the extremists on the left and right in the U.S prevent common sense solutions to any of the problems that you have. I can't speak for everyone here, but I believe the USA to be the greatest nation on earth but you seem to be destroying yourselves from the inside. In my uninformed opinion there seems to be a lot of gun nuts that are jacking off to the fantasy that one day they will overthrow a tyrannical government and become the next revolutionary war heroes...
One of mine will always be in my pocket, locked and loaded.

No where in our Constitution does it say a license is needed to own a firearm and is subject to inspection or approval of government oversight

Yep, an amendment would prob be needed to fix what has clearly, beyond any reasonable argument, emerged to be a significant and deadly problem in America when it comes to gun ownsership.

Throughout history registration has proceeded confiscation

Sounds like the type of outlandish nonsense that has led to our gun laws being so shitty in the first place. Anytime anyone suggests the slightest increased regulation or oversight, everyone loses their fucking minds and gets unreasonably terrified that some govt stormtrooper is going to rip their guns away for absolutely no good reason.

We have to register our vehicles, yet does anyone live with this constant fear that our cars/trucks/etc. will be torn away from us without due cause????

I just dont get it when it comes to the gun control debate. There is seldom any reasonable or realistic viewpoints offered up against it. It's just baseless fear that ANY give will result in the govt going to the extreme and taking everyones guns away outright. Bizarre.

I mean we even got pushback against fucking bumpstocks for fuck sake. Ridiculous.

And why the fuck should the parents be held responsible?

THe dad left the guns out where a child could access it and therefore created an incredibly dangerous environment/situation. Should be negligent something or other, child endangerment at the very least. Not sure how anyone could argue against this honestly.

I grew up with guns in the house and didn't go shoot up a school. Most everyone i knew had guns in their house, and didn't go shoot up a school

Well whether you like it or not, this does not reflect the current state of all homes where parents own firearms. It's not JUST a school shooting issue either, there are numerous accidental shootings resulting from a child playing with a gun in the home. Not everyone is as responsible as you or your family was, and like sooooo many other things in this country, when society PROVES it can not handle certain dangers, the govt steps in to do it for them thru laws. We have speed limits, we have other traffic laws, you get ticketed if you dont where a seatbelt, we have building codes, we have environmental regulations, i could go on and on and on and on. Why should gun ownership be excluded from that when we see sooooo often the outcome of irresponsible gun ownership and what results from either the lack of increased gun control laws or the inept/lackadaisical enforcement of existing ones?

You're going as far as to say a parent who permits an irresponsible child from having free access to their firearm shouldnt even be held criminally liable in ANY way??? Fucking outrageous. We hold people legally culpable on some level if they let their dog roam free and it attacks somebody. Leave a gun out and free though and nothin??? The fuck?

kids are being pussified, with safe spaces and "feels". Maybe if they'd have taught him to be a man and stand up for himself, and that life isn't about feelings- maybe this wouldn't have happened.

I dont understand where youre coming from with this. The shooter in this most recent incident was not bullied. There are numerous news articles where his classmates and teamates on the football team are interviewed and all of them say they never saw him being bullied, never heard of such things.

It has also been reported that this scumbag was hassling and aggressively pursuing a female(reportedly the first victim shot) for months, and the shooting occurred a day after she finally turned him down.

This had nothing to do with some weakwilled coward bitch of a kid who had no other way to stand up for himself or face the folks who the media(without a shred of evidence to back it up) would have us believe made his life hell in school(i dont think a single school shooting has invovled that actually, that's just idiotic media uproar and dimwitted societal scapegoating). This was a young man who thought a female had no right to turn him down and couldnt handle the perceived slight when that occurred. He had to punish her and anyone else he disliked.

Honestly, if you want to address something in the current social climate when it comes to this particular shooting, you might want to steer it more towards how aggressive young males are. How many are taught not to take no for an answer, to persist and persist and "win a girl over"? How many grow up not valuing females, not respecting them? That seems clearly to be more at the heart of what led to this shitstains actions than anything else, at least at this point. It enraged him that this girl told him no. He was humiliated by it. He had to lash out and punish people for it. Perhaps he was taught to stand up for himself as a man, perhaps these teachings were the problem. This is hick ass trash Texas afterall.

I should add, the recent Parkland shooter also was not a victim of bullying. It's well documented that that scumbag WAS himself the bully, had been causing problems, attacking other people, picking on others, for quite some time. yet another example of this bizarre, miscontstrued, baseless belief that bullying is a common factor, or a factor at all, in these school shootings. Rarely the case.

All common sense rules alright, it also means that when you need it the most the gun is empty and locked up in one place and the bullets are locked up somewhere else. So what's the point of having it to use in your own defense? Are you going to say to the person who is knocking down your door, "hold on a second, gotta collect my gun parts, put it together so I can mount a defense?

A responsible gun owner should be able to safeguard the firearm from children while at the same time keeping it on their person or nearby for defense purposes. THere should never be any way for a child to access the firearm without the parent being present and providing close oversight. If that is happening, the gun owner has failed miserably and should have their gun rights revoked.

Stop the Medication, Social media , and teaching kids that everybody deserves their own rainbow colored unicorn , and you'll get things back on track.

Youre living in a dream world if you think this is all it would take or that these are the causes. Not to mention, there is no way to enforce a change in any of this stuff. If were talking about taking steps to curtail this problem and prevent shootings, the only the that can be realistically targeted is gun conrol. It's not realistic to expect society or the govt to enforce decreased medicating of idiot kids, or kids from accessing facebook, or that teachers should teach sensitivity. Not to mention, as mentioned above, youre leaving out what very likely is the biggest motivating factor for this stains behavior, a lack of respect for females and a belief that as a male, no female has a right to turn him down or tell him no.

BTW, has it been revealed that many, or any, of the school shooters over the years were on pysch drugs of some sort? You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about causes without any clear evidence to support it. Youre already wrong on the bullying front, rarely a motivating factor for these violent acts and given reports thus far, it isnt one here.

I find the phrase "for the greater good" to be terrifying. Nope, you're not taking away my rights over some flimsy bullshit like that!

Most people dont want gun rights taken away. Most people do however see a need to better regulate/control/govern said right however.

Freedom of speech exists, but you cant scream fire in a movie theater for example. Freedom of the press exists, but so do libel laws. You can regulate something, build more laws controlling it, without taking it away outright. There already are many laws on the books when it comes to gun ownership/gun rights even. Clearly, they arent working well enough.

Has anybody ever noticed very few mass shootings happen at court houses or gun ranges?

There's been several shootings at gun ranges in recent years. There was that highly publicized(think it's on video) incident where a mother murder-suicides her teenage son at a gun range. Courthouse shootings arent too uncommon either actually, plenty of news stories about those.

Not sure i get what your intended point was with this comment.

Last edited:
We have to register our vehicles, yet does anyone live with this constant fear that our cars/trucks/etc. will be torn away from us without due cause????
Firearms -- legally owned and registered firearms -- have been confiscated in both New York and California, Jack.

In California, a Republican AG said detachable-magazine and Yugoslav SKS rifles had to be sold, turned in for destruction, or removed from the state. He got pushback, so he moderated that to, "must be registered". Later,after he had a fairly complete list of all of these firearms in private hands, he said, "Ha ha, only fooling. Sell them, destroy them, turn therm in, or take them out of state".

Long ago, "for public safety", a New York mayor got registration of hunting rifles. Later, another New York mayor used those registration lists to demand the rifle owners get their rifles out of the city by selling them, turning them in for destruction, or taking them out of the city.

Two cases where TPTB used registration lists of firearms to force owners of certain Scary Guns get rid of them. In one, the rifle was comparable to the US M-1 Carbine. In the other, the rifles were like the one your hunting uncle used to get his deer every fall.

Registration leads to confiscation. Fact.

Here is another fact. Registration of automobiles is not in any way comparable to registration of firearms. If one does not operate a motor vehicle on the public right of way then one does not need to register that vehicle. If one wishes to exercise the privilege of operating a vehicle on the public right of way then that vehicle must be registered. But failing to register that vehicle will not result in its confiscation. Fact.

There is seldom any reasonable or realistic viewpoints offered up against it.
I already posted links to four Ruger revolvers, half of which could not be sold in California. Two were 4.2" stainless steel Redhawks with identical configurations, save one is chambered in 41 Magnum and one is chambered in 44 Magnum. The 44 is California-legal; the 41 isn't.

The other two were 5-1/2" Redhawks in 44 Magnum save one was stainless steel while the other was blued carbon steel. The stainless revolver is California-legal, while the blued-steel revolver isn't.

What is reasonable about that?

--Al

FFS... Kids are fucked up in every country. The difference is that in the US fucked up kids can grab big fucked up weapons. Yes, if they couldn't get guns they would get knives and still head out to kill. That doesn't change the fact that anyone who wants to argue that school shootings don't happen in massively disproportionate numbers in the USA compared to the rest of the civilised world - is a moron.
I'm in no way arguing that... Put down the fruity drink... ;) She said that it doesn't happen and was quite vehement in her stance basically trying to work her way out of assuming that I had a Pro Second Amendment stance simply because I pointed out the dishonesty in the media. I've been popping her assumption bubble, because I can. That's all.
You have not popped anything.

Sure... You've convinced yourself that you're right, no matter what, eh? You misread me all along, but go on. Be bold in your wrongness. Embrace that shit! Envelope yourself in it. Why the fuck would I care? Pity. That's all I have for you.
Eh? You have pity for me? Save your pity for the children killed in school shootings.\

Last edited:
To me, compared to "biker" it's just not quite as menacing. Your bikies do some seriously bad stuff, but it always reads a bit like they're just being naughty school boys to me because "bikie" instead of biker. And that quokka is KILLING me it's so damn cute!
I agree, bikie sounds cute!

Yep, an amendment would prob be needed to fix what has clearly, beyond any reasonable argument, emerged to be a significant and deadly problem in America when it comes to gun ownsership.

Sounds like the type of outlandish nonsense that has led to our gun laws being so shitty in the first place. Anytime anyone suggests the slightest increased regulation or oversight, everyone loses their fucking minds and gets unreasonably terrified that some govt stormtrooper is going to rip their guns away for absolutely no good reason.

I just dont get it when it comes to the gun control debate. There is seldom any reasonable or realistic viewpoints offered up against it. It's just baseless fear that ANY give will result in the govt going to the extreme and taking everyones guns away outright. Bizarre.

I mean we even got pushback against fucking bumpstocks for fuck sake. Ridiculous.

THe dad left the guns out where a child could access it and therefore created an incredibly dangerous environment/situation. Should be negligent something or other, child endangerment at the very least. Not sure how anyone could argue against this honestly.

Well whether you like it or not, this does not reflect the current state of all homes where parents own firearms. It's not JUST a school shooting issue either, there are numerous accidental shootings resulting from a child playing with a gun in the home. Not everyone is as responsible as you or your family was, and like sooooo many other things in this country, when society PROVES it can not handle certain dangers, the govt steps in to do it for them thru laws. We have speed limits, we have other traffic laws, you get ticketed if you dont where a seatbelt, we have building codes, we have environmental regulations, i could go on and on and on and on. Why should gun ownership be excluded from that when we see sooooo often the outcome of irresponsible gun ownership and what results from either the lack of increased gun control laws or the inept/lackadaisical enforcement of existing ones?

You're going as far as to say a parent who permits an irresponsible child from having free access to their firearm shouldnt even be held criminally liable in ANY way??? Fucking outrageous. We hold people legally culpable on some level if they let their dog roam free and it attacks somebody. Leave a gun out and free though and nothin??? The fuck?

I dont understand where youre coming from with this. The shooter in this most recent incident was not bullied. There are numerous news articles where his classmates and teamates on the football team are interviewed and all of them say they never saw him being bullied, never heard of such things.

It has also been reported that this scumbag was hassling and aggressively pursuing a female(reportedly the first victim shot) for months, and the shooting occurred a day after she finally turned him down.

This had nothing to do with some weakwilled coward bitch of a kid who had no other way to stand up for himself or face the folks who the media(without a shred of evidence to back it up) would have us believe made his life hell in school(i dont think a single school shooting has invovled that actually, that's just idiotic media uproar and dimwitted societal scapegoating). This was a young man who thought a female had no right to turn him down and couldnt handle the perceived slight when that occurred. He had to punish her and anyone else he disliked.

Honestly, if you want to address something in the current social climate when it comes to this particular shooting, you might want to steer it more towards how aggressive young males are. How many are taught not to take no for an answer, to persist and persist and "win a girl over"? How many grow up not valuing females, not respecting them? That seems clearly to be more at the heart of what led to this shitstains actions than anything else, at least at this point. It enraged him that this girl told him no. He was humiliated by it. He had to lash out and punish people for it. Perhaps he was taught to stand up for himself as a man, perhaps these teachings were the problem. This is hick ass trash Texas afterall.

I should add, the recent Parkland shooter also was not a victim of bullying. It's well documented that that scumbag WAS himself the bully, had been causing problems, attacking other people, picking on others, for quite some time. yet another example of this bizarre, miscontstrued, baseless belief that bullying is a common factor, or a factor at all, in these school shootings. Rarely the case.

A responsible gun owner should be able to safeguard the firearm from children while at the same time keeping it on their person or nearby for defense purposes. THere should never be any way for a child to access the firearm without the parent being present and providing close oversight. If that is happening, the gun owner has failed miserably and should have their gun rights revoked.

Youre living in a dream world if you think this is all it would take or that these are the causes. Not to mention, there is no way to enforce a change in any of this stuff. If were talking about taking steps to curtail this problem and prevent shootings, the only the that can be realistically targeted is gun conrol. It's not realistic to expect society or the govt to enforce decreased medicating of idiot kids, or kids from accessing facebook, or that teachers should teach sensitivity. Not to mention, as mentioned above, youre leaving out what very likely is the biggest motivating factor for this stains behavior, a lack of respect for females and a belief that as a male, no female has a right to turn him down or tell him no.

BTW, has it been revealed that many, or any, of the school shooters over the years were on pysch drugs of some sort? You seem to be making a lot of assumptions about causes without any clear evidence to support it. Youre already wrong on the bullying front, rarely a motivating factor for these violent acts and given reports thus far, it isnt one here.

Most people dont want gun rights taken away. Most people do however see a need to better regulate/control/govern said right however.

Freedom of speech exists, but you cant scream fire in a movie theater for example. Freedom of the press exists, but so do libel laws. You can regulate something, build more laws controlling it, without taking it away outright. There already are many laws on the books when it comes to gun ownership/gun rights even. Clearly, they arent working well enough.

There's been several shootings at gun ranges in recent years. There was that highly publicized(think it's on video) incident where a mother murder-suicides her teenage son at a gun range. Courthouse shootings arent too uncommon either actually, plenty of news stories about those.

Not sure i get what your intended point was with this comment.

Jack was your vag wet after writing all that? You talk about our gun laws being shitty- I'm of the belief there are too many with 22,000+ already on the books. Yeah, maybe a couple more laws in chicago or baltimore would solve the issue of violence there? Is that what you think?
We are so far off the path of liberty it's scary to anyone paying attention and values it. And you want to amend the constitution to take away more rights- the constitution doesn't grant us rights- it's there to recognize the rights bestowed upon us by our creator. Get that through your skull. It wasn't written to to grant or repeal those rights, only to recognize and protect them.. protect them from weak people like you who cower in the face of adversity and want the government to do what you should be doing for yourself. It's my job to protect myself and my family, no one else's.

Men have always been aggressive throughout time, otherwise we wouldn't be here. It's in our nature to hunt food and conquer shit, including pussy. Maybe not beta males like some , but many of us are still wired like men, who like to scratch ourselves, eat red meat, and pursue females.

I have a very strong feeling that many of the males (notice i use the term males, and not men) on here are going to be in a world of hurt should a natural disaster or otherwise ever happen, and there is no law and order to speak of.

You go iron your skinny jeans, while you sip your mocha soy latte, and I'll exercise my freedom and click the buy button for more ammo.

Sure... You've convinced yourself that you're right, no matter what, eh? You misread me all along, but go on. Be bold in your wrongness. Embrace that shit! Envelope yourself in it. Why the fuck would I care? Pity. That's all I have for you.
My wrongness? You are the ones having children slaughtered in schools, and you are splitting hairs about how it is reported? How it is reported is more important to you than the fact that kids are being killed.

Why yes, that's exactly what I've been doing. How astute of you! It's my evil plan to rid the world of those pesky little critters. Hysterical much? When did I say any of the tripe you just vomited? By simply stating that the numbers are artificially inflated makes me a child killer now? Grow the fuck up... :rolleyes:

And seriously, the last thing you, in all of your histrionic glory, has a clue about is what I find important in life. Don't put words in my mouth child.
Child? Lol!
You are a gun nutter who is desperate to find other reasons for school shootings. We do not have 'Libtoids' where I live, so don't waste your breath calling me a Liberal.
Look at the rest of the civilised world who are not having their children hunted down like prey and slaughtered in their classrooms.
Do you have any solutions or just whine about how the media misrepresents it?

Back