• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Farty McFly

Is there a music video that you think the rest of us need to see?

Post it here, along with why you are sharing it.
(Example: it's funny, crazy, cinematically impressive, disturbing, tells a great story, etc...)
This doesn't have to pertain to the song at all, just the video.

I shall start with my first offering. I give you "Danger! High Voltage" By: Electric Six.
Why? Because it's slightly disturbing/funny. Bonus: Moose bulge!!!

You're welcome! :whistle:
[doublepost=1454026074,1453973062][/doublepost]I adore the homage paid to Georges Melies' 1902 silent film "A trip to the moon" in this next video.
"Tonight,Tonight" By: The Smashing Pumpkins

this has been done in another thread but i won't care if you don't :)

I did see another thread for sharing music, but I wanted to specifically share videos based on their cinematic merits, not whether I found the song any good.

If, for some reason this is not allowed, I will take my spankings and go pout in the corner.

@Humanus Imperfectus - What is it about this video that you like the most?

the static picture is beautiful, it really helps to me visualise that epoch. the music does as well but the painting is very exceptional. i wish i could express myself with oil on canvas :(
Me too! (oil paintings are beautiful) I would love to be able to capture light in oils. Sky scapes are among my favorite. I love the play of light and dark in ominous storm clouds.

I remember seeing this one as a teen. The moving floor was the first that I had ever seen like it. The monochromatic scheme was eye catching, and Jamiroquai reminds me of Paddington bear in this video. :joyful:

I love that this is seemingly all one take.

[doublepost=1478230666,1478175689][/doublepost]I love the story that this video tells. I think it is very well put together.

[doublepost=1478243597][/doublepost]I enjoy this one for its disturbing qualities. It's a tough one to forget.

I just love American muscle cars. I'd kill Bruce Willis if it meant I get to own that El Camino.

Latest posts

Back