• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1638639124199.png

[QUOTE}
Tyi Shim, 25, is accused of being involved in the shooting into the Snipes shoe store which caused the glass window to shatter and other damage.

According to an arrest report, investigators believe the dispute that led to the shooting began when a man made “flirtatious remarks” toward Shim on the sidewalk along Washington Avenue as she was walking with two other men.

Detectives say no one was hurt in the gunfire that followed.

Local 10 News cameras captured a bullet hole in the side of the business as well as two bullet holes in a car that was parked outside the shoe store.

Shim was arrested late Thursday night and faces multiple charges. She said in court that she attends pharmacy school and works at two pharmacies.

She was ordered to stay away from the man involved in the dispute and the owner of the shoe store.
{/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Some guy flirts and she shoots a shoe store?
Looking at the accounts of the incident, it seems very doubtful she fired the weapon. She's probably just the only one they could find because she has a legitimate presence in society. Maybe her car was used or something. Unfortunately, she seems to be keeping company with some fucked up people. I hope she is able to fix her shit and get better friends.

At one of my past restaurant jobs, which had a male and fairly macho GM, he and some other guys would blurt "shooter" amongst themselves if an attractive woman was either in the restaurant or walking past. One time, when such a woman was ordering from the restaurant, this GM brazenly said to his staff, "Carryout ready for Chris Kyle". (As in Chris Kyle of American Sniper fame, and he, as a sniper, is a type of shooter.) I did not participate in this joking very much, since it is not the way I perform jokes, but it was a regular aspect of the workplace when that particular GM was there. (He, and the other guys, would do this amongst themselves, and not directly communicate such to the attractive woman in question. I'm not defending it, or saying it was right, though; draw your own conclusions.)

I guess this one literally is a shooter, though.

1709780022642.jpeg

Name:SHIM, TYI ACQUILA

Supervision Begin Date:04/21/2023
Current Location:FT. LAUDERDALE
Current Status:ACTIVE
Supervision Type:PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:04/19/2026

Current Community Supervision History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Community Supervision Length
12/03/2021ACCESSORY AFT.FACT-CAPITAL04/21/2023MIAMI-DADE21208483Y 0M 0D

Back