• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
1656477861407.png

A 39-year-old teacher in New York is accused of raping a 13-year-old student whom she was tutoring outside of school, authorities say. Kristin M. Bellinger was taken into custody on Monday and charged with one count of second-degree rape.
“This arrest stems from a lengthy investigation into a complaint that Bellinger engaged in sexual intercourse with a thirteen-year-old male over a period of time in 2019,” the press release said. “At the time of the incident, it was alleged that Bellinger was providing private in-home tutoring to the juvenile, outside from her then role as a special education teacher with the Hamilton Fulton Montgomery BOCES District.”

According to a report from The Daily Gazette, the minor student first reported the alleged sexual interactions with Bellinger to administrators at HFM BOCES. Administrators acted “immediately” to address the issue, Dr. David Ziskin, the District Superintendent at HFM BOCES, reportedly told the outlet, contacting law enforcement authorities, the student’s family, and the New York State Department of Education.

Bellinger, who is no longer employed by the district, was immediately placed on leave after the minor victim came forward, the superintendent said.

Wow!!! My BFF is a special education teacher for BOCES in the next county over! I wonder if she has heard about this yet/knows this woman.

April 28th 2023

A former private tutor who pleaded guilty to having sex with an underage boy has been sentenced.

Kristin Bellinger admits to having sex with a 13-year-old student back in 2019.

Bellinger was sentenced to six months behind bars, and will be forced to register as a convicted sex offender.

Back