• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Assailant accused of subway hammer attack charged with hate crime
New York police have arrested a suspected hammer attacker, accused of smashing an Asian man in the head on Tuesday night after a minor row.

Christian Jeffers, 48, who identifies as a woman, was caught on camera in a wig and purple lipstick attacking the 29-year-old at around 9pm at 14th Street station in Manhattan.

On Wednesday, Jeffers was spotted by a transit officer shortly after 2pm, having jumped the turnstile. Jeffers, wearing the same top and jacket but without the wig, and without the blue jeans and red shoes, was taken into custody. A hammer was found in her bag.
It has been charged with second-degree assault, and faces possible hate crimes charges.

The victim, who does not want to be named, said he is fed up with rising crime in the Big Apple - and that he wants his hammer-wielding attacker 'locked up.'
'I want to get him locked up because he was pretty aggressive,' the victim, who chose not to be identified, told the New York Post.

'He was looking for trouble.

'We're trying to live our lives as well as we can, you know, and it's just unfortunate that we have to face all these adversities, along with just all the struggles in life,' he added.

The man said the attack took him by surprise and he was in shock when he saw blood running down the side of his head.

'It happened, like, too quick for me to react...It wasn't painful,' he said. 'I was kind of just shocked and dazed a little bit and trying to process at that time.'

The violent hammer attack is being investigated as a possible hate crime by police.

As of February 27, hate crimes targeting all minorities, not just Asian-Americans, were up more than 142 percent compared with the same period last year.

Footage of the attack shows the suspect pulling the hammer from his bag.

'Why you hit me?' the suspect yells before attacking the victim.

'Why the f*** you hit me?'

After trading words, the attacker took out a hammer and struck the victim on the head before fleeing the scene.

The victim, who remained conscious, was taken to Bellevue Hospital.

Police described Jeffers as male, about 6-foot-2, wearing a wig, purple lipstick, blue jeans, red shoes and a red jacket, and carrying a tote bag.

The NYPD's Hate Crimes Task Force has been notified of the assault, although it is not known if the attack was motivated by anti-Asian bias, police added.

New York City has, however, seen a huge rise in anti-Asian hate crimes, with police figures showing a 343 percent rise during the Covid pandemic.
NYC subway hammer attacker arrested: 48-yr-old who identifies female accused  of attacking Asian man - PakkiKhabar

Fuck being woke. That huge MAN bashed this guy on the head with a hammer. I don’t care how he identifies, he doesn’t deserve the courtesy of everyone pretending he’s a woman when he has testosterone and a hammer in his purse in case he needs to bash people in the head. If he has the surgery I’ll be happy to call him an XY woman who had her dick cut off.

Okay. I know that’s an awful thing to say, but it infuriates me that he’s being referred to as her to be politically correct when reporting he bashed a man in the head with a hammer. Why was he carrying a hammer in his purse in the first place?

JULY 11, 2023

A man in a dress who brutally attacked an Asian man with a hammer on a Manhattan subway platform last year has been sentenced to 12 years in prison.

Christian Jeffers, 49, was found guilty on June 21 of first-degree attempted assault as a hate crime, second-degree assault, second-degree menacing as a hate crime, second-degree aggravated harassment and third-degree criminal possession of a weapon for the attack that took place on the night of March 8, 2022.

Back