• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

raun01

My father is a diabetic patient and his doctor suggested him to exercise daily specially jogging in park or any good relaxing environment. Recently my father diagnosed with plantar fasciitis problem and simple running shoes is creating pain while jogging. We asked for doctor, he recommended to buy running shoes for plantar fasciitis that have specially created for diabetic patients that have orthotic insoles with good cushioning support.

I am looking for suggestions from where I can buy this type shoes or which one is good for him.
[doublepost=1518605937,1518605699][/doublepost]I know its off topic here but I just posted to ask for help if you guys have any knowledge about this. One of my friend told me to do online search and see store like these
https://www.amazon.com/slp/mens-shoes-for-plantar-fasciitis/7bkx8xguwjz5jkj
https://www.orthofeet.com/collections/plantar-fasciitis-shoes

He suggested me these . I am doing my search and also open for suggestions.
Thanks

Your dad needs to step back from jogging while he's recovering from plantar fasciitis. I've had it in the past and the key cause was lack of stretching, tight calves, and proper warming up, plus stretching during cool down.

He'll need to ice the ligament and take ibuprofen while recovering. Gentle calf stretches will ease tension on the plantar fascia, and he'll need better arch support in his daily shoes.

I can't recommend specific shoes because fit is important and he'll need to try them on and see, in person. Since your dad is a diabetic, he's at risk for diabetic foot ulcers, which is why fit is *especially* important in his case.

No Dr in his right mind would suggest jogging to an older diabetic.
Then suggest special shoes when the feet get damaged.

Either this is bullshit or your dad's Dr is trying to kill him

Someone in that situation should get a night brace and cure the plantar faciitis. I recommend the dorsal type. Available on Amazon.

Last edited:
"So I have a business and a friend suggested I should be creative in my advertising.
As a result I am making the rounds on blogs doing stories where I can work the business in naturally.""

This is as subtle as a barium enema.

"So I have a business and a friend suggested I should be creative in my advertising.
As a result I am making the rounds on blogs doing stories where I can work the business in naturally.""

This is as subtle as a barium enema.
Raun01 has been a member here for a year.

No Dr in his right mind would suggest jogging to an older diabetic.
Then suggest special shoes when the feet get damaged.

Either this is bullshit or your dad's Dr is trying to kill him

what does it mean? does he stop jogging until he gets fit from plantar fasciitis.

Well, I also have to start the yoga workouts and have bought Nike Air max for that. I think you should also invest in them as they are super comfortable. Along with these shoes I had ordered the Carbon38 mesh cut out leggings and tank tops too which are also very comfy.

Well, I also have to start the yoga workouts and have bought Nike Air max for that. I think you should also invest in them as they are super comfortable. Along with these shoes I had ordered the Carbon38 mesh cut out leggings and tank tops too which are also very comfy.
I’m sure this member’s elderly dad will look super hot in those leggings that you just happened to link.

And a tank top!

I’m picturing him jogging right now......

Back