• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Unamused Cat

Veteran Member
VAN BUREN, Ark. -- A man accused of assaulting and tying up his mother because he was reportedly mad about the death of his pet skunk has been arrested, authorities said.

Scott Tolles Sullivan, 35, was arrested early Saturday in Waldron. He was being held without bail in Van Buren. Authorities say he hid from police in an attic and was arrested after police shot him with a bean bag gun.

Sullivan's mother, Maria Sullivan, 56, called police Wednesday night after freeing herself from duct tape and rope, authorities said. Maria Sullivan told police that her son became upset when he learned that her dog killed his pet skunk.

According to police, Sullivan said her son hit her with a homemade club and tied her up. She said Scott Sullivan also tied up a 14-year-old disabled boy who is under her care.

Scott Sullivan was arrested on suspicion of two counts of kidnapping and domestic battery.

http://www.4029tv.com/news/16685820/detail.html

According to police, Sullivan said her son hit her with a homemade club and tied her up. She said Scott Sullivan also tied up a 14-year-old disabled boy who is under her care.
Something tells me she has a disabled boy in her care because she was used to dealing with the disabled... her son has probably always been "not all there".

OMG. I seriously thought I was going to be reading a story about someone screwing a skunk! I promise to pull my mind out of the gutter...one day.

That's a damn shame that he acted the way he did over a skunk.

OMG. I seriously thought I was going to be reading a story about someone screwing a skunk! I promise to pull my mind out of the gutter...one day.

That's a damn shame that he acted the way he did over a skunk.

Yep.. thats what I was thinking, too!!!:nod:

Why would anyone have a skunk as a pet??? Yuck!! :painkiller:

We have had coons,deer and squirrel, but never a skunk!

I came in thinking he was caught in some inter species lovin too. Really, weve had guys fucking bikes, cars and patio tables, a skunk sounds perfectly normal in comaprision, at least it has a pulse.

He has almost killed her before.

Police search for man wanted in abductions

by LAREIGN WARD, Press Argus-Courier Staff
Friday, June 20, 2008 2:59 PM CDT

Police are searching for a Van Buren man who they say raised a stink after his mother's dog killed his pet skunk.

At large is 35-year-old Scott Tolles Sullivan, who was released from jail less than a year ago after serving time for terroristic threatening and other charges.

On Wednesday night around 8:30 p.m., police received a call from a 56-year-old woman who reported being battered and tied up by her adult son. When officers responded, they found the woman still working to free herself from the duct tape and rope used to restrain her, according to Van Buren police Lt. Brent Grill. Grill said the woman also had marks on her from the beating, including a large knot on the back of her head where she had been hit with a cane.

A 14-year-old boy whom the woman was caring for was also tied up with duct tape and rope and had apparently been choked, Grill said.

The woman told police her son had also threatened to kill them. After he left, she managed to free herself enough to get to a phone and dial 911, Grill said.

"Scott, the suspect, had a pet skunk, came home last night (and) found out his mother's dog had killed his pet skunk," Grill said. "He has a real violent temper. It just escalated and went out of control. He beat her with a cane, knocked them around" before tying them up and fleeing in a white 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada.

Grill said the woman and teenager were treated at the scene for their injuries. He said the dog who killed the skunk was not harmed.

The lieutenant said police have dealt with Sullivan before, notably in January 2006 when he barricaded himself inside a house, forcing police into a standoff that was resolved when officers shot him with non-lethal "bean bag" rounds. He was released from jail in August 2007.

"He is very dangerous," Grill said. "We had a couple of confrontations with him; he's very violent towards police. When he becomes angry, he is very violent (and) he can be a threat to anybody."

On Thursday, warrants for two counts of kidnapping and one count of felony domestic battery were issued for Sullivan. Agencies around the state have been notified to be on the lookout for Sullivan, and Grill said he's been entered into a national registry of wanted persons. In addition, police believe Sullivan may be armed with a knife.

"We have a number of detectives that are checking a variety of locations that he could be at," Grill said." But he's from this area; he knows a lot of people. He could be anywhere."

In July 2006, Sullivan pleaded guilty to five counts of terroristic threatening, one count of second offense domestic battery in the third degree and violation of a protection order. In two of the terroristic threatening charges, Sullivan was accused of threatening to kill his mother.

Sullivan is described as a white male, about 6 feet tall and 200 pounds, balding with brown hair and a light mustache.

Link

At first i thought he got away somehow until I realized the article was written before the one UC posted.

Sooooo... mommy is delusional and let him back in her life? She must have thought he was full of remorse when he was in fact full of bullshit.

I bet he was fucking the skunk.

Back