• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mobiusclimber

https://wreg.com/2018/05/31/black-l...r-says-after-jury-awards-4-in-police-killing/

Tard-defending Jurors awarded a devastated family just $4 for the wrongful death (a shitty euphemism for murder) of Gregory Hill, Jr at the hands of moronic, scared little bitch cops who couldn't do their job so acted like pussies instead. It all started when a whiny mom, who was picking her kid up from school, clutched her pearls at the loud music being played in Hill's home. That certainly sounds like reason to murder a man in cold blood! When officers arrived, Hill opened his garage door, saw it was the cops, and proceeded to close it again. Why? Could have been any number of reasons, but cops flipped the fuck out, and one dumb fuck pig opened fire. They claimed he had a gun, but couldn't get their story straight as to what exactly he was doing with it. Maybe he closed the garage door in order to put his gun away. Who knows? The cops sure didn't! And rather than risk inconveniencing themselves or doing their job, one dumb pig decided to open fire on the closed garage door. Who was in fear of their life at that moment, and how stupid and spineless and pussy do you have to be to be afraid of someone behind a closed garage door when you're an armed cop? But this is what this country has turned into. Scared bitches on the police force can't do their job and decide it's just easier to shoot rather than do the job they were paid to do. If you can't hack it as a cop, and a situation like this is enough for you to be so scared shitless that you need to murder someone, maybe you should find a different line of work! Dude's body, when they finally recovered it, after SWAT shot the house up full of tear gas (because they were also being manginas), showed that he got a bullet to the head in about 1.2 seconds, yet the gun was in his back pocket. Sounds more like the gun situation was something the cops made up after the fact. How else would he have gotten it back into his back pocket with a bullet in his brain? THIS IS AMERICA!

https://wreg.com/2018/05/31/black-l...r-says-after-jury-awards-4-in-police-killing/

Tard-defending Jurors awarded a devastated family just $4 for the wrongful death (a shitty euphemism for murder) of Gregory Hill, Jr at the hands of moronic, scared little bitch cops who couldn't do their job so acted like pussies instead. It all started when a whiny mom, who was picking her kid up from school, clutched her pearls at the loud music being played in Hill's home. That certainly sounds like reason to murder a man in cold blood! When officers arrived, Hill opened his garage door, saw it was the cops, and proceeded to close it again. Why? Could have been any number of reasons, but cops flipped the fuck out, and one dumb fuck pig opened fire. They claimed he had a gun, but couldn't get their story straight as to what exactly he was doing with it. Maybe he closed the garage door in order to put his gun away. Who knows? The cops sure didn't! And rather than risk inconveniencing themselves or doing their job, one dumb pig decided to open fire on the closed garage door. Who was in fear of their life at that moment, and how stupid and spineless and pussy do you have to be to be afraid of someone behind a closed garage door when you're an armed cop? But this is what this country has turned into. Scared bitches on the police force can't do their job and decide it's just easier to shoot rather than do the job they were paid to do. If you can't hack it as a cop, and a situation like this is enough for you to be so scared shitless that you need to murder someone, maybe you should find a different line of work! Dude's body, when they finally recovered it, after SWAT shot the house up full of tear gas (because they were also being manginas), showed that he got a bullet to the head in about 1.2 seconds, yet the gun was in his back pocket. Sounds more like the gun situation was something the cops made up after the fact. How else would he have gotten it back into his back pocket with a bullet in his brain? THIS IS AMERICA!
Really you have the nerve to call others whinny little bitches, you sound like you have some serious issues:spy: the dude in your post basically committed Suicide by cop, end of story
Now stop whinny you little bitch :bye:

Because the jury found that Mascara was only 1% responsible, the verdict was reduced to 4 cents, and then, because the jury found that Hill was drunk at the time, the final payout was nothing. After 10 hours of deliberation last week, a jury found that Newman was not liable in Hill’s death and that Mascara was 1% liable. Hill was 99% responsible for his own death, the jury ruled, according to court documents.

Last edited:
You don't deserve an intelligent response. You're a dumb piece of shit, a traitor (are you even American?), and a shit stain. Fuck off, cry baby. And yeah, the only whiny bitch in here is you. Cry to your mom, but even she doesn't want to listen to your shit anymore.

You don't deserve an intelligent response. You're a dumb piece of shit, a traitor (are you even American?), and a shit stain. Fuck off, cry baby. And yeah, the only whiny bitch in here is you. Cry to your mom, but even she doesn't want to listen to your shit anymore.
Going grief, you really are the whinny Queen of DD aren't you

I should "knock it off" because I'm disgusting with the way America refuses to live up to its ideals? I should "grow up" because I want police to be held accountable for their actions? Or is it bc, when I'm attacked by a tard defender, I choose to talk shit instead of backing down? Seriously, the way this country continues its downward slide into third-world-nation status is appalling. I won't go gentle into that good night. Police can either uphold their motto of "to protect and to serve" or they can fuck right off. And anyone defending that bullshit can also fuck right off. Period.

I should "knock it off" because I'm disgusting with the way America refuses to live up to its ideals?
No, you should knock it off because you don't seem to understand things like -
anecdotal evidence
confirmation bias
straw-man arguments
police procedures
the difference between fact and opinion
lawful vs unlawful use of force
how to use paragraphs
and I could go on.

Put down your baseless preconceived notions and ideas, drop the rhetorical BS. Learn how to form valid arguments and how to debate and engage in intellectual discourse. If you can come up with what you think is a convincing argument, tell us. I will then explain to you why you are wrong.

Last edited:
Back