• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Stupid people are just STUPID, not only risking their lives but their baby's life too. Good thing the cheetah had some sense, eating that might have transferred the stupid over to them.

absolute idiots! The so-called men are in for an ass reaming, leaving mom and kids behind like they did.
what you said reminds me of a case that is permanently burned in the recesses of my mind; some Nordic country had a ferry sink and many people died, all women and children and when it was brought up the men did nothing to save them and instead saved themselves. In court when the idea of charges were thought to be brought up they weren't as the "defendants" fell back on some maritime law that claimed that they weren't responsible for anyone but themselves or something to that effect

what you said reminds me of a case that is permanently burned in the recesses of my mind; some Nordic country had a ferry sink and many people died, all women and children and when it was brought up the men did nothing to save them and instead saved themselves. In court when the idea of charges were thought to be brought up they weren't as the "defendants" fell back on some maritime law that claimed that they weren't responsible for anyone but themselves or something to that effect

That is absolutely disgusting. Morality trumps law in these cases. Always.

Dumbasses, it doesn't mean park you car and get out! The one person was carrying an infant! In the end, though, the cheetas appeared to think they were too crazy to eat.
if those cheetahs had really wanted them besides just punking them & scaring the crap outta them and playing a little bit they would have all been goners. Cheetahs have been the longest domesticated big cats in existence

When I saw this a couple of days ago I knew it would wind up here, and thank god for that. Every article I saw on this blathered on about the hunting behavior of the cheetahs (which was clearly evident), but not one story had the gumption to say WTF were these people thinking?! What were they planning, a family photo with the cheetahs in the background? It isn't a petting zoo, they should be changed with child endangerment.

absolute idiots! The so-called men are in for an ass reaming, leaving mom and kids behind like they did.
what you said reminds me of a case that is permanently burned in the recesses of my mind; some Nordic country had a ferry sink and many people died, all women and children and when it was brought up the men did nothing to save them and instead saved themselves.

Things have clearly changed since the sinking of the Titanic. The majority of the men, even those from first class, voluntarily stayed on the ship and died so that women and children could be saved in the lifeboats.

Back