• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

everjaded

ಠ_ಠ
Bold Member!
This is an interesting one. I wonder how old the father is and how badly he was injured. I might well do the same thing if someone physically assaulted my Dad.

Her mugshot appears to place her squarely on #teamnofucks

homicidearrest_1527365896950_43574889_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

A Riverview woman is facing a charge of first degree murder for killing her husband after he argued with and punched her father.

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Sabrina and Mark Hendley started arguing just after midnight on Saturday.

The argument occurred at their home on Angelcrest Drive.

A physical altercation then broke out between Mark Hendley and Sabrina’s father.

During the fight, Mark Hendley punched the father multiple times.

He then walked away from the fight and into his bedroom.

Sabrina followed her husband into the bedroom and demanded he apologize to her father.

When Mark refused, Sabrina pulled a handgun from the bed and shot her husband once in the upper body.

Mark Hendley was taken to a local hospital, where he later died.

LINK

I'm guessing, drugs and or alcohol play a huge part in this murder ..

I'm also guessing, she looks 10 years older than her actual age ..

I'm guessing, drugs and or alcohol play a huge part in this murder ..

I'm also guessing, she looks 10 years older than her actual age ..

OOH! Fun new game! How old do you think she is? Closest guess without going over wins... the satisfaction of being correct. :hilarious:

OOH! Fun new game! How old do you think she is? Closest guess without going over wins... the satisfaction of being correct. :hilarious:

My dad has already passed away.
But, I would kill a mother fucker that punched him. I wouldn't even give them a chance to say sorry.

A punch? So you kill him? Who is gonna protect your daddy now that your going to prison?

Maybe she'll eventually get house arrest ... so she can take care of him.

I personally think she is a hero ... so many stories here about asshole kids killing their parents, and now we have this lady who will

kill you if you hit her dad and don't apologize for it ... its kind of refreshing actually.

99% sure this must be her. Name and city matches and it looks like her. I'll delete if I'm wrong.

She doesn't seem big on skin care, she's got that leathery look cultivating already.

Screenshot_20180526-195905_Chrome.jpg

The husband punched her dad multiple times. He was such a bully. Excessive, I guess, but I won’t lose sleep over this. I’m guessing it wasn’t out of character for him to be abusive.

@Buffettgirl wins!!! :hattip:

She just turned 40 a couple months ago. The Facebook link above is definitely her; the father was named in another story, and his last name matches her listed maiden name.

Sad. There's pics of children posted, although I don't know if they're hers/theirs.

Leathery skin,
Fake yayas
Doesn't put up with BS
Recently single
Seems to like pasty white boys
Yeah I'd fuck her

Honestly though I like the cut of her jib.
Who knows how bad the abuse has been.

I get he shouldn't have punched an older man. I understand that. But that in no means he deserves to be killed. Why not leave him?

Or called the cops?

I agree with Crystle. Had her father been in immediate danger, why didn't Hendley shoot her husband while he was punching her father? Not follow him into the bedroom after, demand he apologize, THEN shoot him.

I'm not saying that her husband punching her father should be over looked. However, the timing of the shooting is off. And because of this, she will waste away in prison.

I'm one of those detested NRA members and I side with you @thatsmallgrl . She should have called the cops on her boyfriend instead of using the gun, retaliation-style. What she did is in no way self-defense.

She needs to go to prison. Not because she killed her bully of a husband, but because she didn't have plan to cover it up. Its just sloppy.

She's a postal worker (insert joke here).

The husband was being a dick beforehand (according to the father in law).

She has two young daughters. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sabrina and Mark Hendley were arguing just after midnight in Hendleys’ house on the 10500 block of Anglecrest Drive, the Sheriff’s Office said. That fight led to a physical altercation between Mark Hendley and Sabrina’s father, Mike Irwin.

Irwin told the Tampa Bay Times he was in the back of the house when he heard a commotion outside. He said Mark Hendley was dunking Sabrina and a friend in the swimming pool and not letting them come up for air, and also waving a knife around.

"When I came out, (Mark Hendley) turned around, and all of his anger focused on me," Irwin said. "He was pretty much hell-bent on violence."

Irwin said Mark Hendley punched him several times in the face and choked him, then walked away to a bedroom. Sabrina Hendley followed him, "trying to get some sanity back into the man’s head," Irwin said.

Irwin said he didn’t know what happened in the bedroom. The sheriff’s report said Sabrina Hendley demanded her husband apologize to her father. When he refused, she pulled out a handgun and shot her husband once in the upper body.

Mark Hendley was taken to a local hospital, where he died. Sabrina Hendley was taken to the Hillsborough County Jail, where she was being held without bond.

Sabrina Hendley is a U.S. Postal carrier, jail records said. Mark Hendley was scheduled to go out of town on duty with the National Guard, Irwin said. Irwin lives in Indiana but was visiting to help Sabrina with her two daughters while Mark was away.

Irwin said he had to explain the situation to the girls, ages 6 and 8, as best he could Saturday morning.

"They knew something was going on (Friday) night, but they didn’t know what," he said. "I had to tell them today. Their mom’s not here and there’s blood in the house."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...r-father-so-she-shot-him-police-say_168604050

Latest posts

Back