• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
https://www.wthr.com/article/man-sentenced-to-65-years-for-2003-rape-murder-of-marion-woman
RomanCruzUrista970.jpg

A 63-year-old man will spend the rest of his life in prison for a murder he committed 15 years ago.

Roman Cruz Urista, 63, was sentenced to 65 years in prison for murder and 50 years on other counts. He pleaded guilty to murdering 81-year-old Betty Payne, who was found dead in her home the day after Mother's Day in 2003.

Payne had also been raped. A DNA sample led police to Urista 13 years later.

He raped an 81 year old woman?
Load his rectum with LEGO bricks and pack them in with a broom handle.
Next hang him up by his ankles.
Then bind his wrists and gag him.
Use him as a heavy bag for boxer training.
Do it until he dies.

You clearly don't know about Bricklink then.
$2 would get you a ton of LEGO to eff him up with.
But Lego are precision built, MegaBlox are complete shit.

This is how my wife's dad does Legos:

lego-04.jpg

This is how we do Legos:

lego-05.jpg

lego-06.jpg

lego-07.jpg

lego-08.jpg

Then about once a year, we have the summertime Lego sort. It usually takes us about a week to resort them.

lego-sort01.jpg

lego-sort02.jpg

If we didn't spend so much %^&*$$ money on Legos, we could have some nice things.

But Lego are precision built, MegaBlox are complete shit.

This is how my wife's dad does Legos:

lego-04.jpg

This is how we do Legos:

lego-05.jpg

lego-06.jpg

lego-07.jpg

lego-08.jpg

Then about once a year, we have the summertime Lego sort. It usually takes us about a week to resort them.

lego-sort01.jpg

lego-sort02.jpg

If we didn't spend so much %^&*$$ money on Legos, we could have some nice things.
LEGOs are nice things!
lol

Back