• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Old Man Metal

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
So this isn't a TV show, it's a YouTube channel, but it's a good one... JCS - Criminal Psychology.

It focuses on the forensic aspects of interrogation; each episode is an interrogation (or part of one, some are multi-episode) with straightforward, unobtrusive expert commentary— the focus is the interrogation, and the feel of the show reflects it. It's not fancy... very cut-and-dried.

If you're interested in learning (more) about how expert police interrogators break people, this is the channel for you.

Start with this episode:

... the interrogator is aces. Fifty-five minutes and forty-eight seconds from "hmmm his tires look kinda similar to a set of tracks that we found near the scene that might not have had anything to do with anything" to:

the_interrogation_of_col_russell_williams_00h38m21s.jpg

Good stuff!

They have a great breakdown of the Prince Andrew interview too. Podcast dude cusses for the first time hahaha.

So, did Mike get his house back or did she sell it and give all the money to the lawyers to throw that stupid story at the jury?

I thought that woman looked familiar. She's the one whose arrest was recorded for Cops.

--Al

Didnt her husband still not want her to get locked away? And didnt she bang one of her attorneys or two? And i thought also that she won an appeal recently or some how got a WAYYYYYYYYYYYY lighter sentence then she had comin.

Thought i remember a massive mindfuck of a outcome for that shit.

She may have been doing an attorney. She was sure flirting with them.

She was convicted in 2011 and sentenced to 20 years. The verdict was overturned, and she was convicted again in 2017 and sentenced to 16 years. And yes, her husband was (and maybe still is) besotted with her.

Also https://dreamindemon.com/community/...ilty-of-hiring-hit-man-to-kill-husband.46231/ for Morbid's take on it.

--Al

Back