• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
im trying to look for his pic

......A clerk at a central Pennsylvania prison was raped and choked by an inmate whom she was left alone with for about a half hour even after she blew an emergency whistle seeking help

The woman is a typist at the State Correctional Institution-Rockview and had previously complained that the inmate, Omar Best, 36, made her uncomfortable by asking about her marital and family status, according to the complaint filed against him Thursday. Best had been warned to stay away from her but entered her office on the morning of the assault on the pretext that he was to empty her trash, the complaint said.

Instead, Best threw the woman to the ground and choked her until she lost consciousness. The woman told police that Best claimed to have a knife, and she said she fought with him fearing she would be killed until she lost consciousness. She awoke to find herself partially undressed, the complaint said.

Best is serving 7 to 15 years in prison for pleading guilty in 2011 to rape and robbery charges.

Surveillance video shows Best, whose DNA has been linked to the victim, was alone with her for 27 minutes, police said.

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/conte...-of-raping-typist-despite-alert.html?nav=5009

I feel that the ones that can't be rehabed, like the pedos, rapists just kill em...

Well some of them just don't care if they stay in prison forever. I have an uncle who killed 3 people. So he has a life sentence at csp solano. He's never getting out. Since he's been in prison he's got more murder charges and even more attempted murder charges. Like why the hell isn't he locked in a room alone. If you've got nothing else to lose, obv you're going to cause more chaos.

Back