• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Well that explains why this story was so slight on details early on. The cops knew from the getgo what happened.

Fat fuck prob didnt want to deal with the hassle of having a kid, or he had planned for a while on dumping the broad and didnt want to get hit with that child support.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/14/pregna...issing-found-dead-in-grave-boyfriend-charged/

Wallen’s parents spoke at a news conference Monday and announced a $25,000 reward for information that led to her. Tessier sat with the parents, holding their hands, and cried through a brief statement.

It was a calculated decision made by detectives to have Tessier attend the event and speak,” Manger said. “It was done with the approval and knowledge of the victim’s family.”

Police had said early in the investigation that the last communications from Wallen were text messages to her family Monday. Those text messages were sent by Tessier from Wallen’s phone, Manger said.

While Wallen was missing, Tessier was seen several times at the site where her body was found, police said. Detectives obtained a search warrant for the property, Manger said, and officers with cadaver dogs found the shallow grave.

Wtf....so they knew from the get go that he did it. Hope he rots in hell :(

Tire tracks leading right up to the grave...at least the obesity epidemic in this country is leading to criminals being caught easily!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/warrant-boyfriend-denied-being-unborn-childs-father-175354226.html

Okay here's your motive: Asshole was engaged to another woman.

The boyfriend of a missing, pregnant Maryland teacher was engaged to another woman and sent text messages using the teacher's identity claiming he wasn't the father of her unborn baby, according to court documents that charge him with murdering her.

One of those texts to Laura Wallen's sister claimed the missing woman's previous boyfriend was the father of her child, an arrest warrant released Thursday alleged. The text misspelled the former boyfriend's first name, which police said added to doubts that the texts were really from Wallen.

Tyler Tessier, 32, was arrested Wednesday evening and charged with first-degree murder in Wallen's death. The high school teacher was four months pregnant, investigators said.
[doublepost=1505431850,1505431428][/doublepost]http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...r-said-boyfriend-was-taking-her-on-adventure/

Investigators say the last text message conversation between Wallen and her sister included mention that Tessier was taking Wallen on an “adventure” in the country.

During that conversation, Wallen texted her sister a photo of a field that appears to be the same field where her body was located Wednesday.

Tessier allegedly told investigators he had taken Wallen to a property in the Clarksburg area because he was trying to buy land to build a house on for them and the baby.

Officers found Wallen’s remains Wednesday during a search of a property located in the 12400 block of Prices Distillery Road in Damascus. The property, which a friend of Tessier’s owns, includes a farm surrounded by acres of open fields and woods.

Court documents say Tessier had been spending a lot of time at the property after Wallen’s disappearance, including at a meat processing plant housed on it.

The owner of the property told police he was out of town for Labor Day weekend, which investigators say would have allowed Tessier access to the property without his knowledge.

Investigators say Tessier made some admissions throughout the course of several interviews, including that he is engaged to another woman.

The Montgomery County State’s Attorney said Thursday that both women believed their relationship with Tessier was exclusive. Prosecutors say Tessier was essentially homeless, bouncing around between both women’s homes and the friend’s property where Wallen’s body was found.

Court documents show that Wallen sent a text message to the other woman on Aug. 28.

It stated: “It’s important that some things are cleared up and I would imagine that if you were in my position, you’d want some answers as well. by no means it this an attempt at confrontation, just looking for an explanation… woman to woman.”

According to court documents, investigators believe Wallen’s attempt to contact Tessier’s fiancé may have been his motive for killing her.

Oh yeah, contacting the other woman probably sent him right off the deep end!

The guy is homeless, yet has two woman on the go, go figure ..

What a fucking idiot he is.

The rate at which cops solve murders these days is only about 60%. So, you actually have to be sort of special to get caught. Luckily, there are a whole lot of special people in this world.

how he could get anyone to do him is a mystery but this latest thing, it seems he had another woman on the side he wanted to be engaged to:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4885474/Boyfriend-murdered-pregnant-girlfriend-engaged.html
It's been revealed that a murdered pregnant woman was shot in the back of her head allegedly by her boyfriend who she had found out was engaged to another woman she planned to meet-up with before she died.

Police say Tyler Tessier, 32, killed Laura Wallen, 31, in Damascus, Maryland, then dumped her body in a shallow grave on September 2.

Her body was found on Wednesday in a field which she earlier sent a picture of to her sister, writing: 'Tyler has me on an adventure in the country. Not sure why but it's for something. Waiting in a field.'

Wallen, who was reported missing after she did not show up for the first day of class, was four months pregnant with his baby.

Her family have since revealed that he asked her father for her hand in marriage despite being already engaged to Kristina Wagoner.

Tessier was charged with his girlfriend's murder on Wednesday. Prosecutors have not yet revealed if they will charge him with murdering her unborn baby.

Her autopsy results show that the social studies teacher was found shot in the back of her head, police said late Thursday.

The woman's parents said earlier on Thursday that they suspected him all along but that they were forced to take part in an emotional press conference with him because they had no proof.
On August 28, a week before her death, Wallen sent a text message to the woman asking if they could meet up.

Police say she wanted 'an explanation' and that both women knew of each other but neither thought Tessier was seeing them both at the same time.

'It's important that some things are cleared up and I would imagine that if you were in my position, you'd want some answers as well.

'By no means is this an attempt at confrontation, just looking for an explanation, woman to woman' the text message read.

It is not known whether or not the pair ever did meet up.

On September 2, she went with him willingly to a rural property. The pair were seen on surveillance cameras making a purchase at a Safeway that day, the last known sighting of Wallen alive.

On September 3, her family said they stopped hearing from her. The next day, her sister received text messages from her phone which claimed Tessier was not the baby's father but that another man, called 'Antwan', was.

'I am like 95 per cent sure Tyler is not the father,' one read. Another said: 'I'm probably going to lose my job over this.

'If he tries to call you, please tell him he's a great guy because I know I really hurt his feelings,' they read.

Another said she would 'try to get a hold of Antwane'.

Police have determined that Tessier wrote those messages to try to shift suspicion from himself onto one of Wallen's ex-boyfriends, Antoine Broadnax, who she hadn't seen for years.
TIMELINE OF LAURA WALLEN'S DEATH AND DISAPPEARANCE
August 28: Laura texted the other woman Tessier was engaged to asking to meet up

September 1: Last sighting by family

September 2: Last sighting of Wallen alive at Safeway buying goods with Tessier

She later texts her family saying she is 'on adventure' with him and that he has her 'waiting in a field'

September 4: Wallen's sister receives text messages from her phone saying Tessier is not the baby's father

Her sister reports her missing.

September 5: Wallen fails to show up for class. Tessier is taken in for questioning

September 7: Employees at apartment complex call police to say they have found her driver's license in dumpster

September 11: Tessier takes part in an emotional press conference with his girlfriend's parents

September 13: Tessier is charged with murder after police find Wallen's body in the field she texted a picture of to her sister

September 14: Police reveal Tessier was engaged to another woman

Last edited:
It pretty much ended up the way we thought.

And, yep, he is a special kind of stupid, seen all over the place with her and on video, too, allows her to texts her sister and send a picture of future crime scene and then sends misspelled texts on her phone, a very special kind of stupid. Tho I am glad he pretty much hung a sign around his neck saying "I did it".

Prosecutors say Tessier was essentially homeless, bouncing around between both women’s homes and the friend’s property where Wallen’s body was found.

Double life ... did the guy work at all ... or just play and scheme all day all night.

Or he made her aware of it ... Some guys hate the side chick ... hate themselves for doing the side chick at all ... Remember Sin City ... Ray and Rene ... That shit it real. That is how men really feel. I think he tormented her a bit. ... or maybe not. This guy was obviously a coward.

I cringe when thinking about how the parents of Laura at the request of investigators had to keep interacting with that slow witted oxygen thief. I can't imagine how difficult it was for them but in the end they played their role and helped to expose their daughters killer.

I at first thought Tessier perhaps had strangled Laura when her body was first discovered as reports were there were no obvious injuries to her body.

Not surprised at all to now learn that this man didn't have the courage nor wanted to expend the energy for a hands on killing of Laura and the child she carried. Cowards bullet to the back of her head was all he could muster up so he wouldn't have to look into her eyes.

she was otherwise she would have called her sister or sent her a picture of the damn place, probably didn't click with her until she was there and then realized something was seriously wrong
[doublepost=1505508559,1505508517][/doublepost]
It pretty much ended up the way we thought.

And, yep, he is a special kind of stupid, seen all over the place with her and on video, too, allows her to texts her sister and send a picture of future crime scene and then sends misspelled texts on her phone, a very special kind of stupid. Tho I am glad he pretty much hung a sign around his neck saying "I did it".
the giveaway was the misspelling of the exs name

SSounds like it was obvious and open and shut from the getgo. I dont understand why authorities encouraged the family to go along with that charade and do the media thing. They had the evidence by then it seems like to nail him. What did that shit add?

Agree it seems a bit cruel and unnecessary to make the parents participate in a press conference with the person they knew murdered their child.

I don't know if I'd be strong enough to sit there and hold hands with some simpering asshole and endure his crocodile tears like they did.

We had a terrible preacher at my grandmother's funeral, and I wanted to literally knock him out the entire service. It took everything I had to force myself to shake his hand civilly and not cause a scene.

I can only imagine how tightly wound these parents were, gritting their teeth and making themselves get through the press conference without betraying their knowledge of what he'd done.
[doublepost=1505614928,1505614785][/doublepost]Also... It said he disposed of her phone after trying to throw everyone off his trail, right? Was he so fucking stupid that he didn't read her other texts to see that she'd already told her sister they were out in the middle of nowhere, and had sent pictures?

I guess we should be relieved that she was found in a grave and that the meat processing plant didn't come into play at all with her disposal.

The rate at which cops solve murders these days is only about 60%. So, you actually have to be sort of special to get caught.
The clearance rate is around 65%, but the conviction rate is less than 50%. At one time closure rates where over 90% and convictions where neat that also. The reason our clearance and convictions rates are so low now is because most murders are now gang related and those people rarely, if ever, talk to the police, let alone give evidence in court. If gangland murders where excluded the closure/conviction rates would be back in 90% range. So, if murder is on your "to-do" list and you're not a gang member, make sure you plan it out wisely.

How did Laura Wallen's parents keep their composure with their daughter's accused killer
by their side?

DJtEF0dV4AAUomJ.jpg

Laura Wallen's dad: Suspected killer Tyler Tessier "a monster and a liar"

BALTIMORE – The day after the body of a pregnant Maryland teacher was found in a shallow grave, her father called her boyfriend, the man accused of her murder, "a monster and a liar."

Tyler Tessier, 32, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of Laura Wallen, 31. Wallen was reported missing on September 5 after she didn't show up to work on the first day of school.

Police believe Tessier shot her in the head. Wallen was four months pregnant with his child. Court documents reveal that Tessier was engaged to another woman and that about a week before her death, Wallen texted the woman "looking for an explanation."

Before her body was found, Laura's parents, Mark and Gwen Wallen, sat beside Tessier at a news conference, asking the public for help in finding their daughter. But the unity on display was a show: police had already told the family they suspected Tessier killed their daughter, but wanted to see what he would say and how he would act in the situation.

"It was absolutely the hardest thing that my wife could do would be to sit next to him and hold his hand," said Mark Wallen on Thursday. "But we did it because… we were pretty sure it was Tyler but we didn't know where she was, and you can't put someone away on a missing person. Someone doesn't go to prison for life on a missing person."

Wallen described his daughter as a "wonderful girl, so bright," who was excitedly preparing her classroom for the new school year. But her relationship with Tessier apparently caused problems.

"Their relationship was the only thing that Laura and her family ever fought about," her father said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/laura-wallens-dad-suspected-killer-tyler-tessier-a-monster-and-a-liar/

The clearance rate is around 65%, but the conviction rate is less than 50%. At one time closure rates where over 90% and convictions where neat that also. The reason our clearance and convictions rates are so low now is because most murders are now gang related and those people rarely, if ever, talk to the police, let alone give evidence in court. If gangland murders where excluded the closure/conviction rates would be back in 90% range. So, if murder is on your "to-do" list and you're not a gang member, make sure you plan it out wisely.

No, most murders are not, in fact, gang-related. Deteriorating police/community relations are probably a contributing factor to the low conviction rate, but I can't imagine they're the primary cause. In even the most gang-ridden cities, gangland murders are the minority.

Nationwide, law enforcement (in general, not as an absolute measure) has shifted its priority away from solving murders, toward the war on drugs (more lucrative; thank forfeiture laws). Departments that have maintained focus on murder clearance rates maintain high murder clearance rates.

No, most murders are not, in fact, gang-related. Deteriorating police/community relations are probably a contributing factor to the low conviction rate, but I can't imagine they're the primary cause. In even the most gang-ridden cities, gangland murders are the minority.

Nationwide, law enforcement (in general, not as an absolute measure) has shifted its priority away from solving murders, toward the war on drugs (more lucrative; thank forfeiture laws). Departments that have maintained focus on murder clearance rates maintain high murder clearance rates.
I don't disagree with some the priorities have shifted, but your gang related murder data is 10 years old, not really the reality we are dealing with now. Case in point, in 2008 Maryland had 440 murders statewide, Baltimore (which is only 10% of the state's population) had 234 murders (53% of the total murders). In 2015 murders grew to 516 state wide (a 17% increase), Baltimore had 344 murders (a whopping 47% increase), Actually, if you looked that the numbers, Baltimore murders increased by 134 murders between 2008 and 2015, whereas the rest of Maryland (in the counties) murders decreased by 34 murders during that time. Baltimore's murders are 85%+ gang related. Even though Baltimore only has 10% of the state's population it now accounts for 66% of the murders. Also, many of the murders out in the counties are being committed by gang members from Baltimore. Btw, one of the major reasons why closure/convection rates dropped was due to the "Stop Snitching" movement took off big in 2008 (which the DVD was filmed right in Baltimore in 2003), it not only keeps the public from cooperating with the police, but has lead to massive witness intimation in gang related trials. Chicago, Detroit and St. Louis, just to name a few, are in the exact same predicament.

I don't want this to high-jack this thread, if you are interested in further discussion we can move to a different forum or personal messages, either way is cool with me.

Tyler%20Tessier.jpg

Shitbag Tyler Tessier had no criminal background that I could find, no domestic distrubance, no violent crime, not even any traffic violations in Maryland. Just a free loader, before he tried his hands at murder.

Last edited:
Buried her in a shallow grave. I'm surprised that fat slob scraped enough earth for that. He looks like a "covered the corpse with a few branches" kind of guy.

Thanks @Craygor for the news link
Even if the baby ends up not being his, I hope they don't try to use that to say that that was the bit that made him go off the deep end...
No one deserves any of the BS he put that young lady through, and certainly not his cowardly act of murder.

Fatboy Tyler Tessier is intentionally delaying his trial as a defensive strategy.

wallen-family-mcl-1-727x485.jpg

Tyler Tessier, the boyfriend charged with shooting his pregnant girlfriend, Laura Wallen, in the back of the head has been granted a five-month delay in his murder trial.

[...]

Early Friday morning, assistant state’s attorneys Donna Fenton and Mary Herdman opposed Wolf’s request for a delay, saying Tessier’s attorney was “purposefully delaying” the trial.

Fenton and Herdman told Judge Michael Mason they wanted to play a secretly-recorded jail phone call between Tessier and his father, where Tessier said a trial delay would be in his best interests.

[...]

... During it, Tessier mentioned the Las Vegas shooting tragedy.

“People forget; things happen. When something more important happens, it puts me out of the public eye,” Tessier said in the phone conversation.

[...]

Wearing only an electronic security cuff on his left wrist, Tessier looked straight ahead, showing no emotion as prosecutors played the recorded jail call for Greenberg. He occasionally fiddled with his thumbs.

Tessier told his father he was “keeping the faith” and expressed confidence in Wolf, saying “we’re going to fight this.”

After a bench conference, Greenberg said prosecutors had realized they had a scheduling problem with the June date Mason had set, and rescheduled the trial, again, to Sept. 4, a year and one day after the date prosecutors believe Wallen was murdered.

[...]

Tessier’s public defenders have not disclosed their defense strategy.

In October, public defender Wolf told WTOP, by email: “Tyler Tessier is innocent of the charges against him. His family and friends know that he is a quiet, peaceful person. Although he has made mistakes in his personal life, he cared deeply about Laura Wallen and never would have physically hurt her.”

https://wtop.com/maryland/2018/02/boyfriend-murdered-pregnant-md-teacher-seeks-trial-delay/
There is no fucking way I could be a defense attorney. Intentionally having to lie for society's fucking shitstains would be impossible for me.

@Satanica @cubby
A Maryland man accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend allegedly told police he shot her once in the head because he feared she was still alive even after he buried her.

Tyler Tessier, 32, was charged with first-degree murder after his 31-year-old girlfriend Laura Wallen was found dead in a shallow grave in Damascus on September 13.

Wallen, a local high school teacher, had been reported missing by her family several days earlier when she failed to turn up for the first day of class.

Tessier, who had taken part in emotional press conferences appealing to find his missing girlfriend, was questioned by police before and after her body was discovered.

Montgomery County prosecutors said in a recent filing that Tessier repeatedly changed his story and had initially said they were kidnapped by African-American men who forced them to drive to a paddock where Wallen was then shot, WTOP reports.

Tessier also told police that he helped Wallen 'disappear' at her own request because she feared she would lose her job because she was four months pregnant with another man's child.

He admitted to driving her car, disposing of her license plate and cellphone. He also allegedly admitted to pretending to be Wallen when he sent text messages from her phone to her sister after she had disappeared.

Tessier later admitted to police to getting into a fight with Wallen and claims she struck her head on a wooden post on the porch after charging at him with scissors.

Prosecutors said that Tessier believed Wallen had died and buried her in a shallow grave in a field.

'When he grew concerned perhaps she was not deceased and that he had buried her alive, he stated he shot her once in the back of the head, to ensure she wasn't suffering,' prosecutors said.

Her autopsy results showed that she was found with a gunshot shot wound to the back of her head.

Shortly before she was killed, Wallen had discovered that Tessier was engaged to another woman while he was in a relationship with her.

On August 28, a week before her death, Wallen sent a text message to the other woman asking if they could meet up to get an explanation.

'It's important that some things are cleared up and I would imagine that if you were in my position, you'd want some answers as well.

'By no means is this an attempt at confrontation, just looking for an explanation, woman to woman,' the text message read.

It is not known whether or not the pair ever did meet up.

On September 2, Wallen went with Tessier willingly to a rural property. Her family said they stopped hearing from her the following day.

Police have determined that Tessier wrote those messages to try to shift suspicion from himself onto one of Wallen's ex-boyfriends, Antoine Broadnax, who she hadn't seen for years.

Tessier has been charged with first degree murder and is being held without bond.

He is also charged with obstruction of justice, tampering with evidence and making false statements.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...olice-shot-dead-girlfriend-burying-alive.html

Back