• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Wow...thats quite the spread. Is it dilapidated? Will you find ghost hunters there?
do you have a hat?
[doublepost=1518464806,1518464715][/doublepost]
Wow...thats quite the spread. Is it dilapidated? Will you find ghost hunters there?
do you have a hat?

I signed it...it looks like a really nice building.

Majestic as all heck!
One beautiful complex for sure.

Signed.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

From what I hear there is a very small "mold issue" but is otherwise not dilapidated. The city wants to take the easy way out and rid itself of a liability when it has been proven that with a little time, patience, and investment these buildings can become a very viable part of the community once again.

That thing is large enough to be several good things for the town. And notbody would ever have to meet the others.

Around here we have several schools that are no longer used and most all of them have been turned into either businesses, or community centers or in the case of where I live, into senior living apartments. I went to school here in the first grade and 8th grade.

ETA: Signed

Last edited:
Back