• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
  • Lyle Burgess, 79, of Stockton, California, will face no jail and does not even have to register as a sex offender, after he was convicted of just statutory rape
  • Burgess raped the little girl, the daughter of a family friend, after inviting the family to stay with him at his Calaveras County cabin back in 2016
  • The family attorney believes that Burgess, the founder Rare Parts Inc, used his wealth and influence as a businessman to influence his lenient sentence
  • The victim and her family have filed a civil suit against Burgess
A wealthy business owner has been sentenced to just 90 days on house arrest for raping a five-year-old girl.

Lyle Burgess, 79, of Stockton, California, will face no jail and does not even have to register as a sex offender, after he pleaded no contest to statutory rape.

Burgess raped the little girl, the daughter of a family friend, after inviting the family to stay with him at his Calaveras County cabin back in 2016, Fox 40 reports.

'They trusted this man, he was a family friend, and he took advantage of them,' family attorney Ken Meleyco said.

The lawyer said that the young victim, now 7, is struggling to recover from the assault.

'The girl is not doing good,' Meleyco said. 'She's showing all the symptoms of somebody who's been molested. She's in counseling, and she's gonna be in counseling all her life.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-raping-five-year-old-girl.html#ixzz5GXj5Hnkw

Well I will wager he is just a charming really misunderstand fellow...
for a dirty child rapist shit smear.
Ride him down a rockface of a mountain like a bobsled.
Prick needs to die right now.

The judge in this case needs to be investigated. Check his bank accounts for any unusual transactions, then check his computer to see what he has been jacking off too. I'm usually against mandatory minimum sentencing legislation because it removes the discretion judges have and often leads to unfair punishment. But I never imagined that a judge would a pull a move like this.

• Lyle Burgess, 79, of Stockton, California, will face no jail and does not even have to register as a sex offender, after he was convicted of just statutory rape
  • Burgess raped the little girl, the daughter of a family friend, after inviting the family to stay with him at his Calaveras County cabin back in 2016
  • The family attorney believes that Burgess, the founder Rare Parts Inc, used his wealth and influence as a businessman to influence his lenient sentence
A wealthy business owner has been sentenced to just 90 days on house arrest for raping a five-year-old girl.

Lyle Burgess, 79, of Stockton, California, will face no jail and does not even have to register as a sex offender, after he pleaded no contest to statutory rape.

Burgess raped the little girl, the daughter of a family friend, after inviting the family to stay with him at his Calaveras County cabin back in 2016, Fox 40 reports.

'They trusted this man, he was a family friend, and he took advantage of them,' family attorney Ken Meleyco said.

The lawyer said that the young victim, now 7, is struggling to recover from the assault.

'The girl is not doing good,' Meleyco said. 'She's showing all the symptoms of somebody who's been molested. She's in counseling, and she's gonna be in counseling all her life.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-raping-five-year-old-girl.html#ixzz5GXj5Hnkw
The judge needs to be removed from office.

The judge needs to be removed from office.

OK - as a "survivor" of child molestation I take offense to this statement made by the lawyer for the victim's family:

What's the point of going to therapy if it's not to move beyond the need for therapy? Therapy wasn't much of an option back in the 70's. You just had to kind of adapt and move on. I would never saddle a seven year old with such a heavy load. I'd be encouraging her to heal, not dwell. Lifetime therapy, to me, implies allowing her to wallow in what happened to her. I don't like the message. I fully comprehend that he is laying the foundation for a lifetime of damages too, to win as large a settlement as he can if they win, I still don't like the implication at all. :shifty:
That statement bothered me too

OK - as a "survivor" of child molestation I take offense to this statement made by the lawyer for the victim's family:
'The girl is not doing good,' Meleyco said. 'She's showing all the symptoms of somebody who's been molested. She's in counseling, and she's gonna be in counseling all her life.' :shifty:

Little girls and boys wouldn't need counselling for all their lives if the Judges would deliver sentences that supported their victims and all of us really, instead of keeping them down. Really long sentences have to the potential to empower victims, or otherwise give them a sense of security. This is so wrong. 90 days house arrest. Society is sick of this shit.

What's the point of going to therapy if it's not to move beyond the need for therapy?

Apologies for the thread drift but I'm totally stealing this. My therapy was for something else but I feel was very successful and gave me a jumping off point to continue with my life. I still have occasional times where I struggle, I mean I have PTSD ffs, but overall do well but my best friend is constantly on at me to go back to therapy. She makes out she is somewhat of an expert because her aunt is a therapist and claims most people need to be in therapy permanently but that makes no sense to me.

JGDGQJKFERBB7BVKAQ3GMBQFIE.jpg

Lyle "I didn't touch the girl, but I did she would have like it" Burgess
[...]

Despite the word "rape," the crime did not involve penetration ... the charge is based on a claim by the girl's mother that she saw Burgess stick his hand down her daughter's pants in 2016.

At the hearing, the judge reminded the parents that they thought the plea agreement was fair when it was reached ...

... Burgess accepted the plea deal despite being innocent because he is in frail health and wanted to move on with his life. Burgess denies ever touching the child inappropriately.

"The whole case was based upon some minor touching that my client denied even occurred,"

[...]

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-statutory-rape-sentence-20180525-story.html
I wonder if this is some kind of shake down, because if I really thought my daughter was molested by some fucking pervert and he only 90 days house arrest I know I would be planning my own "justice hearings" in the near future.

I think it is very interesting that all these perverts (and often times old Nazi's) are all of a sudden in such "frail health" when the trial rolls around. So convenient.

Back