• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Not clear on why this is "news" to you, my friend...

I thought the Front page was for criminals the bastards I hate. Not for fat racist girls that have been traumatized by swivel. I read the thread and was surprised that the Great one Mr. Morbid FP'd her is all.

Liz you know I love you and I wish you would quit busting my balls.

Cpl. Kev

I thought the Front page was for criminals the bastards I hate. Not for fat racist girls that have been traumatized by swivel. I read the thread and was surprised that the Great one Mr. Morbid FP'd her is all.

Liz you know I love you and I wish you would quit busting my balls.

Cpl. Kev

Oh, he didn't FP her--he just included a link to her photo in the comments. Understand, this was back in the day when you didn't have to log on to comment, and she kept coming back and posting under different names...INCLUDING Morbid.

Cpl, if I quit busting your balls, you'd be looking up at the sky to find the alien ship that had planted the parasitic being in my brain.

I have been on board the ship that installs stated parasitic beings in Lizards, Besides if you stopped busting my balls I would feel all alone and not loved anymore.

What I really want to know is, what was the text she got that caused her to kill herself and her friends? Who sent the text?

R

This one was my favorite. Again, a little background. We reported on the story of the 5 cheerleaders who died, reportedly because of the driver texting. the thread, if you choose to read it, got a bit racial with some real morons chiming in. As you will notice, we used to allow anonymous postings. Heather is the reason why it stopped.

See, after a few of her comments showing her lack of intelligence, she decided to not only start using different names and throwing the nigger word around, she really pissed me off when she used MY name and posted a stupid ass post with me apologizing for my actions or some shit. I didn't think it was fair that she got to have all the fun playing around with identities, so I decided to play too. I found her Myspace page and her name and posted her picture.

I think I actually heard her shut the fuck up.

As expected, her Myspace page came down and she was not too happy about having her picture shown to the world, especially after using some rather nasty racial comments.

heather wrote:
morbid(username) put a picture up of me under the fairport girls article and i
demand that it be taken down immediatly.

Morbid replied:

AUTOMATED MESSAGE

We have received your email and we will respond as soon as we are able. Because of the
massive amount of email we receive, it sometimes take up to 1 to 2 weeks for someone on
our team to respond.

If this is an emergency, or technical in nature, please email with the subject line of
EMERGENCY.

If this in regards to advertising, please email with a subject line of ADVERTISE

If this is in regards to an article on our site, please email with the subject ARTICLE

Thank you for contacting us!

END AUTOMATED MESSAGE

I still laugh about this one to this day. Thanks, Heather.

Like your user name..............cool........

Quote Originally Posted by Morbid View Post
This one was my favorite. Again, a little background. We reported on the story of the 5 cheerleaders who died, reportedly because of the driver texting. the thread, if you choose to read it, got a bit racial with some real morons chiming in. As you will notice, we used to allow anonymous postings. Heather is the reason why it stopped.

See, after a few of her comments showing her lack of intelligence, she decided to not only start using different names and throwing the nigger word around, she really pissed me off when she used MY name and posted a stupid ass post with me apologizing for my actions or some shit. I didn't think it was fair that she got to have all the fun playing around with identities, so I decided to play too. I found her Myspace page and her name and posted her picture.

I think I actually heard her shut the fuck up.

As expected, her Myspace page came down and she was not too happy about having her picture shown to the world, especially after using some rather nasty racial comments.

heather wrote:
morbid(username) put a picture up of me under the fairport girls article and i
demand that it be taken down immediatly.

Morbid replied:

AUTOMATED MESSAGE

We have received your email and we will respond as soon as we are able. Because of the
massive amount of email we receive, it sometimes take up to 1 to 2 weeks for someone on
our team to respond.

If this is an emergency, or technical in nature, please email with the subject line of
EMERGENCY.

If this in regards to advertising, please email with a subject line of ADVERTISE

If this is in regards to an article on our site, please email with the subject ARTICLE

Thank you for contacting us!

END AUTOMATED MESSAGE

I still laugh about this one to this day. Thanks, Heather.
Like your user name..............cool........

This is the one that made me a huge fan of Swive:lollypop:l

@Katie23 - The comments are still there. You just have to click on where it says 1,053 Comments.

I love Swivel and miss reading his comments. (Although I have read all of his books.)

Back