• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jaded

Staff member
qr17ys.jpg

A Sanger police officer resigned this morning after being arrested over allegations that she switched sale price stickers on clothing at a Wal-Mart to pay less for items that were not on sale, authorities said.

Lisa Diane Kish, 33, of Sanger was arrested Sunday on a misdemeanor charge after employees at the Wal-Mart in Denton reported that they saw her and another woman switch tags on some underwear and pants, said Jim Bryan, a Denton police spokesman. Stephanie Grant also faces a misdemeanor charge.

According to the police report, four pairs of panties that were priced at $3 each were placed together on a hanger and a 75-cent price tag was placed on them to apply to all four items, Officer Bryan said.

Ms. Kish and Ms. Grant were both free on $500 bail Monday. Neither woman could be reached for comment.

http://www.quickdfw.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/062408dnmetsaleprice.315de1cf.html

Hehhh. Guess Wal-Mart's low, low prices just weren't low enough, huh?
How fuckin embarassing.....

$3 dollars for 4 pairs of panties is dirt cheap anyway!!
Cheap as bitch..we know that she doesn't shop at Victoria Secret!!:laugh:

Geesh, I can see risking it for something more expensive but for 12 bucks of panties?

I guess the police department doesn't pay much if she's got to steal $3 underwear.

What the fuck is wrong with people? I see this day in and day out. People who have the opportunity to have a great career, eventually making a decent amount of money....throw it all away stealing what amounts to chump change.

Idiots.

Back