• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
The small dog is okay after, probably, less veterinary care than you would've thought. The shelter director said the two had played together previously without aggression and that procedures would change so more than one dog in the play yard now requires at least one staff member supervising. I'm wondering, really, how much experience the people running that shelter have with dogs. Oh, by the way, the Pit mix is about to be available for adoption! :woot:

What the fuck???

An employee put them together and left them alone????
Stupid and incompetent.

Both my little dogs are gone now.
But when I had large dogs and small dogs, I never left them alone together. These are dogs that always lived in the same house.
But if I was leaving, I put the small dogs in the bathroom with their beds and left the large dog to run the house.
Little dogs can be bossy ass holes.

Hey who can resist a mouth watering Taco?
"yo quero my neck!"

Every prison has a pecking order for who runs the pen.
That bigger dog is just...
the pits.

:bye:

What the fuck???
An employee put them together and left them alone????
Stupid and incompetent.
They didnt just put these two together, there are at least 4 dogs visible in the video, all of which are big. From what you see in the video, Taco is the only small dog out playing with what appears to be 2 pits and a boxer. They got real lucky that pack mentality didnt kick in. The boxer even wanders over, looks and wanders off.

Taco looks like my Peanut, who was dumb as a bag of hammers, but sweet.

The Pit wasn't trying particularly hard or there would have been Taco all over the playyard. Still they should never have been left alone. What were they thinking? They weren't thinking at all.

Back