• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/04/nicholas_lamons_kimberly_lamon.html#incart_river_index
Lamons,%20Nicholas_edited.jpg

[....]
Sheriff's investigators along with fire fighters responded around 1:40 a.m. to the home. The son wasn't at the scene then, and neither was the family's van, court records state.

"Nicholas was located a short time later asleep in the van in Somerville," Investigator Jeff Reynolds wrote in an arrest affidavit. "Nicholas was questioned and admitted that he had started a fire in his bedroom prior to leaving the residence. Nicholas also stated that he came back by the house a short time later and saw the trailer burning but did not make an effort to notify anyone."

Kimberly Lamons' daughter and mother also were in the trailer at the time of the fire. They were taken to Huntsville Hospital for treatment.

Appointed lawyer Robert Norman, of Decatur, declined comment. The case is set for preliminary hearing Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Morgan County District Court.

Lamons is held in the Morgan County Jail with bail set at $500,000.
Kimberly%20Lamons.jpg

The title does not make sense.
how so? his name was there in the title, he set a fire, his mother died in the fire, he admitted setting the fire, it was a good title especially compared to many around here. Three generations of women were in the trailer: mother daughter and granddaughter and the grandson douche sat the fir in his room, bailed, came back and saw the trailer on fire and called noone and bailed again. His mother burned to death and his sister and grandmother survived, that's what I got out of the article

Last edited:
how so? his name was there in the title, he set a fire, his mother died in the fire, he admitted setting the fire, it was a good title especially compared to many around here. Three generations of women were in the trailer: mother daughter and granddaughter and the grandson douche sat the fir in his room, bailed, came back and saw the trailer on fire and called noone and bailed again. His mother burned to death and his sister and grandmother survived, that's what I got out of the article
"setting fire THAT killed mother." I think is the issue.
than, not that.
Some folks can't decipher typo.

For what it is worth this Nick LaMoron is a flaming arsehole.
Heartless with the usual dead eyes.

Last edited:
Back