• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
So Jaded, i'm so happy for you that you got your first hate mail! Weak though is was it's still awesome!

You should be very proud!!!! :proud2:

I tend to roam in the more "film oriented" sections of the site, but I'm very proud of you Jaded. You go!:cheers:

Aw, Jaded....<sniff>, that is soooo sweet! We love your dumb ass. Maybe this is just the beginning of a nice little volley of nasty exchanges. We can always hope for the best!

Jaded I have been feeling the mania coming on lately. Can I harrass her for you? You just so sweet I dont think you have it in ya girlie........please :)

SJ, I have (quite innocently-ahem) sent her a lovely message. I'm sure she'll appreciate it. Or maybe appreciate is not the right word ... maybe hate or something like that would be better.

I was nice. I just pointed out how silly she was being.

WTF? I posted this and it has been eaten. Here goes again.

I received two messages from the same person.

Date: Nov 10, 2008 9:45 PM

Subject: Gordon Dugger III

Body: You are in deep shit. Investigators and attorneys have your ID you dumb bastard.

Date: Nov 10, 2008 9:48 PM

Subject: You dum shit

Body: You don't think attorneys look at this??? HA HA last laugh on you!!!

I wonder if this is Dugger's momma. It's obvious to me this woman has no compassion for the little baby girl whose life was beaten out of her. Bah!

You posted it on the Gordon Dugger thread, not this one. Either way, it was a pleasure to read!! LOL

That's what happens when I have too many DD pages open. I've deleted the other. I'm not sure if that old gal is his momma, or just wants in his pants. She says he is buff. :tongue:

I love the "I'm tellin' my attorney on you!" mentality.

Here's a little tip for our friend Gordon: You might want to put your whiny ass complaint about people making fun of you on the internet on the back burner for now. Your attorney is probably too busy trying to save your ass from going to jail and becoming Big Bubba's Bitch.

Well, I feel like I have closure. I told that crazy bitch just what I thought of women who blindly defend babykillers before she katypooped out on us.

My very first very weak hatemail

Dont know about Tangerine Fields but bring blankets/pillows etc just in case. festivals are tiring and hard on backs etc...... Make sure you can be comfy when you can.

In fact bring anything you think you might conceivably need - you can always leave it in the car - as festivals go its not far from car to campsite....500 yards??

You have chosen a very special first festival.

Dont know about Tangerine Fields but bring blankets/pillows etc just in case. festivals are tiring and hard on backs etc...... Make sure you can be comfy when you can.

In fact bring anything you think you might conceivably need - you can always leave it in the car - as festivals go its not far from car to campsite....500 yards??

You have chosen a very special first festival.

Holy Crap!!! WTF kind of a response is this...... Huffing Benzene does this to the mind....

Back