• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...out-notice-in-houston-across-nation/507151005
[....]
A newer store northeast of Houston in New Caney was also removed from the Sam's website, and its phone lines were busy. It's not yet confirmed if other stores in the Houston area are closed.

Some employees tell KHOU 11 News the stores closed without notice, and they only learned of the closure as they arrived for work early Thursday.

The news comes the same day Sam's parent company, Walmart, announced raises for some store employees.
[....]

Ours are closed here too. A spokesman for the stores said all the employees are in a meeting, which seems curious. That would be a very big meeting.

But, but.
Clump was bringing jobs, jobs, jobs.

Gasp. He LIED?
Business reality. Business models fluctuate, some fail in the face of more effective competition. There is no guarantee that a person can keep the same job. If the job market is good, a good worker will find employment.
If the job market is really good, even a poor worker can find employment.

Last edited:
Ima Costco or online shopper.
I hate the House that Sam Built with a passion.
The face of the USA is worse off for its existence.

I love Walmart. I get most of my groceries and pet food from them.. Target is also excellent. All online shopping. I have not been to town for WEEKS. :)

The Target in Macon is closing, too. End of this month. Employee said they are not planning to reopen in Macon as far she knew.

Dammit all to Hell!

Where ima buy my gallon jugs of mayonnaise now? :(
Or a two year supply of anything for an everyday low price.... Too bad Sams didn’t have a bold fairy, you had to pay for that membership no matter what
[doublepost=1515960483,1515960241][/doublepost]
Oddly enough I think this Kmart was referenced in another thread here recently. One about a kid shoplifting.
it was that kid who was shoplifting to give his kid sister a stocking and a beanie for Christmas so she would actually have something

Back