• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Debra's got that "I'm missing my underage piece so will you please do me Mr. Mug Shot Photographer?" look going on. That's ballsy. I like ballsy. So I'll pick Debra.

Ummm...please ignore the above post! I don't know how, but I somehow managed to post it in the wrong thread. :doh: And then when I tried to edit it, I kept getting a message saying "Invalid Thread Specified."

Forum Posting: I'm Doing It Wrong.

We need a side view of Acosta to make it fair. I'd go Abston for the frontal. Acosta is much better without the glasses. She might take first with a good side view.

Danielle, better profile view. Plus, with those Angelina Jolie lips she can get top price for a blow job.

Andrews, you can work with that girl-next-door look. Nice smile. Yeah, I know, votings over. But I'm kind of bored tonight and this is fun!

Kathleen. She is actually hiding a nice profile by looking down. Hey, but if I get into being bit on the neck and other vampirish things then I'd go with that other ghoul.

Marilyn, she has nice features, a great profile and hair with lots of potential. The second pic, she just looks like she was rode hard and putaway wet.

Ditto here, they both have that 80's big hair thing going on. I have to go with Shannon, Lisa looks scarey. Her eyes are different sizes.

Back