• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
  • Greg St. Andre, of Warren, Michigan, is in jail accused of incest with his daughter
  • The teenage girl had been in a lesbian relationship for two years and had never so much as dated a boy whens he told her mother she was pregnant
  • Now her mom is telling DailyMailTV her story
  • The girl told her mom, Shannon St Andre, she had a one-night stand at a party
  • When her mother, Shannon St Andre, called at the supposed father's home she was told no such person had ever lived there
  • Greg's arrest is vindication for mother-of-four Shannon, 37, who says she was 'laughed out of the police department' when she first reported her suspicions
  • Shannon then used her iPhone to secretly record 37-year-old Greg, her husband of 14 years, making a partial 'confession' that he could be the father
  • He told Shannon that he had given their daughter a cup of sperm because she wanted to become pregnant and start a life with her girlfriend
  • Greg was charged with two counts of criminal sexual contact, third-degree (incest) with someone 'related by blood' in April 2016 and is awaiting trial

Read Full Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pregnated-lesbian-daughter.html#ixzz5GXjP8v1q

So he groomed her and it may have been consentual?
This is vile on so many levels.
Wonder if the gay gf is still in the mix.

Dad should have just killed himself, but he sounds like a yellow bellied coward.
Best solution is give the baby up for adoption so it has a chance at normalcy.

https://www.macombdaily.com/news/co...cle_3dab8742-28a3-11e9-926c-6b02c9b5f46a.html
4 Feb 2019
[...]
Circuit Court Judge Michael Servitto ordered Gregory St. Andre to serve 27 to 50 years Monday for having incestuous sexual relations with his now 21-year-daughter who bore his child, who is 2.
Servitto went above the sentencing guideline range of 10-1/2 to 17-1/2 years, the victim’s request of “at least 15 years” and Macomb prosecutors request of 26 years in punishing St. Andre, who Servitto called a “master manipulator.”

“Your deviance and rationalization is utterly mind blowing,” Servitto said. “The only thing that makes sense is that you are a master manipulator, which is what your ex-wife, your brother and your sister-in-law have been trying to get everyone to believe from the very beginning. … There is no manipulating the paternity test.”
The 27-year term is above the 25-year mandatory term given to those who sexually assault a victim under age 13.
St. Andre, 38, last month pleaded no contest to three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and one count of third-degree criminal sexual conduct due to incest for incidents in 2016. The first-degree counts are punishable by up to life in prison.
His daughter says the assaults began when she was 13 and continued regularly over about five years.
St. Andre’s then-wife, Shannon Leigh St. Andre, filed a report with Warren police in January 2018 after police rejected her claims for more than a year. The victim initially denied her father assaulted her, and Andre denied to police he assaulted her although he admitted giving her a cup of his semen so she could have a child. But they both later admitted to the relationship.
Servitto noted St. Andre submitted a letter to him earlier in the proceedings in which he abdicated responsibility and blamed his daughter.
[...]
St. Andre told his daughter in court she it wasn't her fault, and said he suffers from “severe bi-polar disorder.”
“I hope someday you can forgive for the pain and embarrassment I have caused," he said. "I would also like to apologize to the rest of my family.”
He said mental health treatment and medical treatment he has received in jail has allowed him to “realize the terrible thing I have done.”
“My family has told me for years I need help, and I refused to accept the fact that I was sick,” he said.
[...]

Latest posts

Back