• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Morbid

Rooster Illusion
Staff member
Been awhile. This isn't hate mail, but it was a reply to our "writers wanted" post. It's funny and almost had Jaded pissing her pants. No commentary needed, so enjoy.

ok well i am a really good writer i'll give u an example of a note i wrote to my mom. it's pretty sick but i think it's awesome.

Dearest Mother,

There's somethin that's been on my mind for quite sometime now, I just need to let you know that i LOVE you. And if LOVING YOU IS WRONG, I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT. I love the SHIT outta you. I just want to feel your warm breath on the nape of my neck. I want to feel your hands move slowly up my thigh to my wanting cunt. I'm so hot for you. I NEED to feel you inside me. I NEED to feel your smooth skin on my young adolescent body. Your lips are like candy, so sweet are your kisses. Yum yum. You're a dream to me, it's so surreal. I get so moist when i fantasize about your curvacious body. I would never let another man touch you. You feel too good to share. I would carress ur soft bush with my face. The scent of your beautiful cunt is so feminine. Every little thing about you drives me insane.
Sincerely,
Your daughter, Lover, And friend,

Mother Fucker.

pretty good huh? i havent had any professional work. but i think im good.

Morbid: I was not able to masturbate to it. And God knows I tried. Jaded?

Mother Fucker: she molested both me and my sister as childrean. n tried to pimp my sister out. so yeah i guess u could say that.

Morbid: I wasn't asking if you were jaded, I was asking Jaded, the co-owner, what she thought about it.

Jaded: Wow. I could hardly even tell you've never written professionally. On a scale of 1-10 for fwap-worthiness, I give it a .5 Maybe you could try to spice it up by throwing in a few adjectives and maybe a couple exclamation points.

And I have to agree with jaded. Also, losing the term "Yum yum" in erotica is probably pretty good step i the right direction. It kind of changes the imagery of a hot mother-daughter lesbian encounter into a hearty bowl of chicken soup on a cold, winter's day.

Thanks for posting it, Morbid. Was just sent back in to hysterical fits of giggling all over again. :cheers:

On another note, I wonder how he/she/it confused the DD with Hustler?

:dong: This person was serious? Seriously? Wow.

Ummm, ok. I guess I look forward to some new writing style at DD?

(Walks away scratching her head)

We wont post them unless we verify it was sent by an actual person. We actually found this girl. She is a Juggalo.

We wont post them unless we verify it was sent by an actual person. We actually found this girl. She is a Juggalo.

Aww...you won't post my epic hate mail? I have started one..."RE: Writer's Wanted" mimicking the above story in a more erotic fashion...

been awhile. This isn't hate mail, but it was a reply to our "writers wanted" post. It's funny and almost had jaded pissing her pants. No commentary needed, so enjoy.

And i have to agree with jaded. Also, losing the term "yum yum" in erotica is probably pretty good step i the right direction. It kind of changes the imagery of a hot mother-daughter lesbian encounter into a hearty bowl of chicken soup on a cold, winter's day.

thanks for the good laugh sexy ass morbid..i needed a smile on my face!!!!lmao

Damn you people for making me look up Juggalo

So just in case anyone else doesn't what a know a juggalo is I'll share if it's interesting

oh you gotta be kidding me

Edit: and if it truly was a female they like to be called Juggalette. I seriously hate that I know that now

some link love

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

Last edited:
I laughed, I cried.
Actually, it was more like a weepy snortgiggle. So I snorty weptgiggled until I kinda half burped up a little of what I hope was last night's tequila. Yum yum indeed.

You may want to PM that to me first BT. You know, just to make sure it's, um, well...OK? :smokin:

Awww, well...we can totally role-play...there's been something on my mind lately, dearest Lazlo. My patience is waning, and I need you...those velvety lips that send sparks of electricity through me, the soft caress and tender touch of those smooth hands as they move across my breasts, your wondrous creation. I know, Mother...that this is true love.

:rofl:

Oh wow, this is from a real person?? Now should I expect more stories from this, umm, writer?

My Victorian sensibilities have been offended and corroded. My angelic morals have been irrevocably compromised.

I would carress ur soft bush with my face. The scent of your beautiful cunt is so feminine.

Firstly...WTF!? Secondly... Bush?? *shudder* Never been a fan of bush (Yes, both types) :cheers:

"I would carress ur soft bush with my face."

Where is this woman at? I havent met a unshaven female since the early 80's. We use to watch vids of girls shaving and it was really exciting now it is just common place.

According to that wikipedia article, I have characteristics of a juggalette. I was reading the names of some of those bands, thinking "I used to jam to that stuff!" So I guess, while I was in college, I was the baddest juggalette there ever was. When I was alone in my car rocking out...

I just spit beer all over my fucking keyboard.Damn that was funny!New keyboard time.

As I read that finely crafted sample of literary mother fucking, I got a whiff of desperation, Faygo, intolerance and face paint which I knew could only be Juggalo. That Mother Fucker is gonna go far--if she isn't shot in a mosh pit at an ICP show first.
<insert snark>

:eek:I take offense at her being labeled a Juggalo... we are not as sick as this bitch is...joke or not, this is some sick SICK shit :mad:

Back