• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rockin Ma

Chauffer specializing in geriatric transport
I had a question tagged at morbid, but he never responded. I had downloaded the app from the Play Store and while I can get the front page, the forums button doesn't work. I was just wondering if it would remain like that. I can just go online and get to the forums, but I thought the app would have been cool. I would only have to press something twice instead of more.

I have no clue. I guess all the app would need to do is open the web browser and link to the forums. The new system works well on mobile and wouldn't need any fancy app crap ;)

@Morbid! Answer the woman LOL

I'll get it fixed eventually, but no time soon. That app, as shitty as it is, was a pain in the ass to create. I might check it out this weekend.

while I can get the front page, the forums button doesn't work

I've noticed the same. Use the app to read stories, the format works great for that. The forum works very well (including the shout box) on your basic web browser for your phone, so I suggest trying that out!

Back