• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
[MENTION=3496]Aena[/MENTION] when school calms and stuff I might be up for it. When pregnant I lose interest in WoW and AION may be a viable option. The husband got me the expansion for V-day.

[MENTION=349]ImmortalOne[/MENTION] awesome, I hate playing games by myself and all I am home alone all day, the kids are in school.

[MENTION=349]ImmortalOne[/MENTION] I can play anything you want. I will start over if need be, I have tons of time to level a character up to catch up to you. The only one I don't have yet is Rift. I have Aion, WoW, LOTRO, EQ, EQ2, Vanguard and some I haven't played in so long I cannot remember what they are called. Oh I don't have the new WoW expansion yet though because I haven't played in awhile.

I've been playing WoW since early 2007, when the Burning Crusade expansion came out. Since that time, the game has evolved so much, it's like its not even the same game anymore. I've also played Final Fantasy XI, LOTRO, and Pirates of the Caribbean Online, and NONE of them have I gotten addicted to like I did WoW. I hate it, but I can't stop! I am trying to wean off of it a little at a time, but it's so hard to do. It has really messed with my social skills lol.

That looks rather interesting...I love Star Wars anyway.

I've been looking forward to it for ages and ages.. even have copies pre-ordered, open beta starts this month, and release is expected by the end of this year. A lot of the trailers are made from actual game play, I have totally gotta get my graphics card fixed before then!

been playing Rift lately. LOVE IT!
I have a lvl 50 Defiant Warrior.
I made a Guardian, but I felt dirty, so I deleted her.
(Defiant is like Horde, Guardians like Alliance.)

Back