• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vasions-kidnappings-alabama-article-1.2515950

A Missouri boyfriend and girlfriend are wanted for a series of home invasions, robberies and kidnappings across Alabama — and are believed to have abducted strangers and stolen cars in multiple cities, authorities said.

Felony arrest warrants were secured in Jefferson County, Ala., for Blake Fitzgerald and Brittany Harper, 31, of Joplin, Mo. Fitzgerald and Harper are both charged with kidnapping and theft of property, while Fitzgerald also faces a first-degree burglary charge.

Fitzgerald and Harper are considered "armed and dangerous," police said.

The pair are dating, according to their Facebook profiles.

At this point, no one has been injured.

The charges are related to a woman who was abducted from her Vestavia Hills home, and later released unharmed at a nearby hospital, police said.
Earlier, authorities believe Fitzgerald tried to rob a McDonald's manager — approaching the woman, later identified as Zora Harris, with a handgun and demanding cash and car keys.

"He said, 'Give me the (expletive) car,' and that's when he pulled the gun and said, 'I'm not (expletive) playing with you,'" Harris told AL.com.

The victim threw her keys on the ground, yelled for help and ran. She's thankful that she wasn't abducted or shot.

"I believe God had to be intervening,'' Harris told AL.com. "I think I was covered by an angel today."

The crime spree allegedly began Saturday at a motel in Tuscaloosa, when a male employee was robbed at gunpoint and forced into his own vehicle — before he was later let go.

Fitzgerald has faced similar charges in the past. He and another man were accused of robbing a 63-year-old woman at knifepoint in 2013, according to the Joplin Globe.
tbkcMkR.jpg
hbMBhsw.jpg

if you are willing to commit armed robbery and kidnap people why not just rob a bank? is there some difference in charges? also if you're going to rob a mcdonald's get some chicken nuggets because they are delicious and they don't have them in prison/morgue
Please don't eat chicken mcnuggets.
They aren't really meat. They are made from scraps. Ground up scraps, liquified, bleached, soaked in amonia chicken flavor is added and then squeezed thru a tube into 5 nuget shapes.
Might as well be eating... Um fuck I don't know anything bad enough to compare to.

Uh, I was only agreeing with HI's first sentence. Not loving those fake nuggets! :facepalm:

"I believe God had to be intervening,'' Harris told AL.com. "I think I was covered by an angel today."

Nope, that was merely teh criminal deciding not to kill you. Dumbshit. Unless these scumbags are the Almighty, God had nothing to do with this bimbo not getting shot

is there some difference in charges?

Yes, big time longer sentences for bank robbery, plus you have less chance to get away.
[doublepost=1454458959,1454458561][/doublepost]
Um fuck I don't know anything bad enough to compare to

Any other fastfood maybe.

Or scrapple, that's just scraps, bone, cartilage, and connective tissues boiled down and processed.

Story courtesy of @Buffettgirl :
The Bonnie and Clyde-like Missouri couple wanted in a string of robberies and kidnappings in Alabama was last seen in central Georgia, where police on Tuesday accused them in yet another crime.

Police in Perry say Blake Fitzgerald and Brittany Nicole Harper were involved in an armed robbery and kidnapping about 11 p.m. Monday at a gas station but give no further details. Perry is about 30 miles south of Macon.

Investigators say the couple abducted a hotel clerk, tried to rob a McDonald’s manager and briefly kidnapped a woman outside Birmingham before stealing her SUV on Sunday. Those crimes happened within a two-hour span across a 60-mile distance, according to authorities. No one was injured. . .

Much more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/0...nted-in-alabama-crime-spree.html?intcmp=hpbt3

@gatekeeper - we're too late. It was posted last night by BB, but thank you just the same! :kiss:

Omg! I swear I plugged in their names, state locations, even "Bonnie and Clyde" to get it to pull anything from a posted article/title along with about a bazillion other keywords and I got el zippo, lol. Geez. Sorry, @BostonBurns ! *scratching head*

I have good luck with the search about 95+% of the time, so I can't grouse, but I always feel like a :bag: when it happens. :joyful: Sometimes I wonder if you can plug in too many keywords. (?) :confused: <3
[doublepost=1454461864,1454461544][/doublepost]O.K., now I'm really :shame:. I just looked at the ITMT threads list and it's the 5th one down. :rolleyes: Imma start double checking the threads lists again. *light bulb moment!* :D

Omg! I swear I plugged in their names, state locations, even "Bonnie and Clyde" to get it to pull anything from a posted article/title along with about a bazillion other keywords and I got el zippo, lol. Geez. Sorry, @BostonBurns ! *scratching head*

I have good luck with the search about 95+% of the time, so I can't grouse, but I always feel like a :bag: when it happens. :joyful: Sometimes I wonder if you can plug in too many keywords. (?) :confused: <3
[doublepost=1454461864,1454461544][/doublepost]O.K., now I'm really :shame:. I just looked at the ITMT threads list and it's the 5th one down. :rolleyes: Imma start double checking the threads lists again. *light bulb moment!* :D
The search button sucks, because I believe I even tagged it with their names!

The search button sucks, because I believe I even tagged it with their names!

You said it, bro. I used to go through the first two pages of whichever forums list I was posting in to look for titles to help with hinky search dupes, too, so I'm just going to go back to doing that. Great reminder on the tags, too. I haven't been using them, but I will from now on, lol.

You said it, bro. I used to go through the first two pages of whichever forums list I was posting in to look for titles to help with hinky search dupes, too, so I'm just going to go back to doing that. Great reminder on the tags, too. I haven't been using them, but I will from now on, lol.

Funny. I do a search using both search boxes and the threads showed up. If you are searching for it before it was even indexed, then of course it will return zero results. Also, since Boston did not have a name in the title (not required, just saying) that may have hindered results. I dunno... but like I said, when I do a search on just the guy;s name, both threads pulled up. Go figure.

Last edited:
Funny. I do a search using both search boxes and the threads showed up. If you are searching for it before it was even indexed, then of course it will return zero results. Also, since Boston did not have a name in the title (not required, just saying) that may have hindered results. I dunno... but like I said, when I do a search on just the guy;s name, both threads pulled up. Go figure.

"Both" search boxes...:spy: *slaps forehead* What a concept! Thanks, boss, lol. Gee, might that be why you gave us a second one? *blink blink* :bag: <---- I'm beginning to hate this little baghead guy...

Seriously though, as I said, I really can't grouse b/c I've had great luck about 95+% of the time except naturally, as you mentioned, when two or more of us are posting new threads on the same story at about the same time, but now that I (noticed :whistle: ) clicked the top search box, I think between using both of them and making sure to use the tags, that'll pretty well jump my personal hit rate up into the 99th percentile and help others find anything I may have already posted, too. Cool. :)

So, been runnin' this site long, have you? :hilarious:

Last edited:
What a fucking gentleman.
human shield during an early-morning standoff with Florida deputies before he was shot dead while trying to break into a house, officials revealed.

Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said during a press conference Friday that Blake Fitzgerald died at the scene in Santa Rosa County and his accomplice, Brittany Nicole Harper, was taken to a local hospital suffering from gunshot wounds.

The Missouri couple, dubbed 'Bonnie and Clyde' in the media, were cornered by law enforcement officials following a high-speed chase prompted by a shoe store robbery.

In online video posted by Pensacola, Florida, station WEAR-TV, a volley of gunshots can be heard amid flashing police lights on a rural road in Milton, Florida.

Addressing reporters in Pensacola, Sheriff Morgan said that just before 8pm Thursday, a 911 operator got a call from a Famous Footwear shoe store at University Town Plaza on North Davis highway about an armed robbery.

According to witness accounts, a bald white male accompanied by a white female pulled a gun on a sales clerk and demanded cash.

About two hours later, Escambia County deputies spotted a vehicle matching the description of the vehicle the suspects had been seen driving and gave chase, but the pair were able to get away.

The vehicle was spotted about just after 10.15pm parked outside a private home. People living in the house told authorities the suspects held them hostage and then took off in their red pickup truck.

Deputies and US Marshals spotted the truck and followed them couple into Santa Rosa County, where the duo were cornered in a residential neighborhood in Milton.

After a 15-minute standoff, Fitzgerald emerged from the stolen vehicle and tried to run into a nearby home, at which point officers opened fire on him.

The sheriff said neither Fitzgerald nor Harper had any ties to the people living the house the man had attempted to enter.

During the news conference, officials declined to say whether at any point during the confrontation the 30-year-old man had pointed a gun at the deputies on the scene, only saying that he was armed at the time.

The final stage of the week-long search for the duo started at around 12.30am when Fitzgerald and Harper were spotted heading from Escambia County into Santa Rosa County, according to AL.com.

Members of several law enforcement agencies went in hot pursuit of the runaways, chasing them at various times by car and on foot.

The manhunt ultimately ended in a hail of bullets off Garcon Point and Saragon Lane just before 1.30am.

According to the US Marshals Service, Fitzgerald was pronounced dead on the scene.

Harper was shot in the legs by police and taken to Sacred Heart Hospital where she will remain under guard until doctors give the green light to have have transported to jail.

Joplin police Cpl Chuck Niess told The Associated Press on Thursday that police wanted to question Fitzgerald and Harper about the January 22 break-in, 'but they obviously left the area’.

The home reportedly belonged to a doctor and at least two guns were taken from the residence, according to AL.com. It is not known if the couple knew the doctor, who has not been identified.

Police have linked the Missouri couple to a series of crimes in Alabama and Georgia, saying the offenses fit a similar pattern: People are robbed, kidnapped and let go unharmed, usually after a vehicle is stolen.

Just this week, an Alabama hotel clerk, who was abducted at gunpoint, says the 'Bonnie and Clyde' captors revealed they were going to Panama City, Florida, to get married and he fears they'll 'go down shooting' if cornered by police.

Kyle Dease, the night clerk at Microtel Inn and Suites in Tuscaloosa, claims he was held captive for nearly two hours in his own car by the couple on Sunday.

'They're making this up as they go,' Dease said. 'They're improvising at every little setback, and that's when people get hurt.'

He said Fitzgerald said he 'hated' using the gun and claimed he 'kind of lost a piece of himself every time he had to use it'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ected-crime-spree-man-dead.html#ixzz3zKMpHqO1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
A spokesperson for Escambia County, Florida says Fitzgerald was killed and Harper suffered non-life-threatening wounds.

Too bad they're superficial :bored:

No doubt they’ll run concurrent. It’s Florida, she’ll be out in 8 and ready to find a new Clyde.

Yay for the penal system! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back