• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police said a 26-year-old man is facing over 1,000 counts of various sexual assault charges after a 10-year-old a child said he raped her repeatedly for years. According to a criminal complaint, the girl said Michael Chittester raped her almost every night during a nine-month period.

Police were notified about the incidents by the girl's mother after the child was taken to Penn Highlands Elk emergency room on Tuesday, according to the complaint. Chittester was arrested the next day, police said.

Authorities said a doctor who examined the girl found evidence of sexual abuse.

The 10-year-old told police that Chittester had been raping her and forcing her to perform sexual acts on him for the past four years. According to the complaint, the latest incident happened on Oct. 6 when the girl's mother left the child with Chittester to go to a job interview.

The girl told officers Chittester would force her to have sex once every few weeks after the trio moved from California to Pennsylvania, the complaint said.

Once her mother began working five nights a week in September 2017, the girl said, Chittester would rape her almost every night for nine months while her mother was away, according to police. After her mother stopped working, the incidents happened less and less, the complaint said.
https://news4sanantonio.com/news/na...d-step-daughter-almost-every-night-for-months

Last edited:
Don't blame mom ... she's not a child molester.

This practically mirrors my own abuse story ... my mom didn't know.

I did everything in my power to keep her from knowing.

At first he didn't talk to me ... once he decided that this was going to happen on

a regular basis we had the secret talk ... when I asked him why, he told me

my mom wouldn't love me any more ... I CHALLENGED HIM.

it sounded like this ... Yes she will!

He immediately upped the ante ...and told me he would kill my whole family.

which I didn't challenge ... I became compliant, and my new job was secrecy.

Her mother took her to the hospital and the incidents happened less frequently

when her mom stopped working because he had less opportunity ...

which doesn't sound like permission from mom to me.

I kind of want to punch you in the mouth for mom blaming ...

Last edited:
I guess people mom-blame because they figure if the mom was just a little more on the ball she'd be able to detect something is wrong, something is up or off with her kid etc... which would prompt more questions... or perhaps if mom was more involved or behaved differently the child would feel safer to discuss things with her.

like in your situation, do you think your mom could have done or said anything different that would have prompted you to tell her or someone else?

the thought of their kid hiding something this big and dark terrifies any parent and perhaps that's partly why there is a lot of mom-blaming

No ... my Mom couldn't have done anything. She didn't know. Or it wouldn't have had to be a secret. Her response to it when i did disclose was appropriate ... like this moms.

No ... my Mom couldn't have done anything. She didn't know. Or it wouldn't have had to be a secret. Her response to it when i did disclose was appropriate ... like this moms.

You understand this way more than someone who hasn't been through it. I get it. So sorry you suffered through that, but thankful you have an awesome mom. :hug:

My mom always said she would rip off a man's genitals if he ever touched one of her daughters, but he (stepdad) did it anyway. And no, we never told. And yes, she asked. No rape, just inappropriate touching. But there is something in a child that wants to "protect" the parent. IDK, it's weird.

December 12, 2019
Michael Allen Chittester was sentenced to 37.5-75 years in prison for five counts each of rape of child, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with child, aggravated indecent assault on a child less than 13 years old, indecent assault by forcible compulsion, and indecent assault on a person less than 13 years of age.

When it was his turn to speak at the sentencing hearing, Chittester admitted in open court, that he molested the victim from the ages of six onward and tried to frame his brother for the crime with a false letter from prison, and his repeated threats to the victim to ensure her silence.

1586136540474.png

Back