• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

~Absynthe~

Trusted Member
Slain principal's family recalls her as 'beacon of light'
By Kim Bell
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH
06/24/2008

ST. LOUIS -- The man charged with stabbing his estranged wife to death in her North Side bungalow had left a rambling note behind that he wrote her on yellow paper. It ended with the threat: "Rest in hell, as I will."

James Earl Pointer's landlord found the note -- now in the hands of investigators -- on Friday, hours after police arrested Pointer for the murder of his wife, Marsha Gentry Pointer.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/E137DDDD99C9CCD2862574720040C46B?OpenDocument

picture.php

Marsha Gentry Pointer

picture.php

James Earl Pointer

When will people learn? Just get the divorce. You don't even need an attorney. You can go to any store near a courthouse and they will sell the damn forms to you for less than 10 bucks!

I feel for her family.

Back