• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://abc13.com/man-dies-after-driving-around-barricade-and-onto-live-wires/3190998/
FRANKLIN LAKES, New Jersey --
A man died after authorities say he drove his car around a barricade and onto live wires in New Jersey Thursday morning.
[....]
Responding officers arrived finding a vehicle fully engulfed, with a live power line lying in the roadway near the vehicle.

The driver was pronounced dead at the scene. He has not been positively identified.

The fire totally gutted the vehicle.
serveimage

The investigation is ongoing.

Downed power lines remain a major problem in the wake of the region's second nor'easter in a week.

Utilities were working overtime to deal with downed trees and electric lines that snarled traffic and left hundreds of thousands without power.

The jackass deserves to be grounded!:p
It's 2AM and I'm posting bad jokes.:rolleyes:... the damn cats are chewing on my hair:shifty: and yodelling.:eek: I'm going to go sleep in the car. :night:

Back