• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
hypocrite much!!!
Plus

Don't come for me. Clearly, my comment was BEFORE you posted that they couldn't verify the witness' statement. SECONDLY “You’re an asshole that feels those that don’t agree with your opinion deserve being mistreated and you were informed of such
So why do you care how people feel about you?” Remember saying that? Yeah...because now you’re doing the SAME THING :hilarious: Talk about hypocritical :rolleyes:

However, I would like to amend my earlier comment. Fuck this kid, AND his friends, AND you:finger:. There....better? Suck their dicks a lil harder and you might be able to make it to the big leagues.

@Prettypink513 Why would you crap me for posting a quote from the inaugural speech ... ?

Those are powerful words ... an invitation to leave colour out of it and simply be good, decent human beings ... good citizen and good patriots.

You're almost as bad as the soda pop dumper the way you're throwing shit around ...

He's not even my President ... but from way over here in Canada I can see his point, got his message of inclusiveness.

These is no excuse for this ... not here or anywhere in America, or even the world at all.

Some of you are so caught up in the result of this election that you're wilfully blind and resistant too ANY positives (to which there are many)

that might come of his term/terms.

At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other. When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.

Donald J Trump January 20th 2017.

Trump is not a racist. He expects every American to be a good patriot ...good citizen, no matter what your colour is. Every one is expected to be on their best ... and then there is this guy throwing cokes at kids, because he's mad.
Trump has a long documented history of racism and tolerating alt-right hate speech. His idea of what’s good for America is to enrich himself and his family. Republican or Democrat, he’s the least qualified president in generations. We never saw his taxes etc and he never divested from his financial holdings, making it impossible to know if an unfriendly country is controlling his money. By insulting Amerca’s allies, threatening NATO and refusing to believe the Russians did and could again interfere in our elections, he’s doing Putin’s bidding. Why aren’t the red blooded MAGA supporters outraged?

Oh, I vote. I consider it a civil duty, one I am proud to do, but I don't vote for a political party, I vote based on the person. The last presidential election, the two main party candidates were vile and unworthy to be president, but I still did my civil responsibility.
I don’t care if you’re a Republican or Democrat, but if you think Hillary Clinton was a worse choice than Trump, you fell for Russian propaganda. The GOP should’ve nominated Rubio, Cruz, Christie or Kasevich— their credentials & financial histories were well known. Putin hated Clinton because she had the “temerity” to criticize him on human rights— I’d have thought most Americans would have applauded standing up to a dictator, not kissing up to one.

Trump has a long documented history of racism and tolerating alt-right hate speech. His idea of what’s good for America is to enrich himself and his family. Republican or Democrat, he’s the least qualified president in generations. We never saw his taxes etc and he never divested from his financial holdings, making it impossible to know if an unfriendly country is controlling his money. By insulting Amerca’s allies, threatening NATO and refusing to believe the Russians did and could again interfere in our elections, he’s doing Putin’s bidding. Why aren’t the red blooded MAGA supporters outraged?

WHAT ??? That inaugural speech is whats going down in History. He's already rich ... so he's not enriching himself at all. His interest is in the whole country, in everyone of its citizens including you. Only a fool would blab from the roof tops that RUSSIA could persuade Americans how to vote. What an insult to Americans! And about the Alt -right, they have the same rights as anyone else, and those rights are protected. Your President is Neutral there, not aligned and you don't appear to know the difference.

I don’t care if you’re a Republican or Democrat, but if you think Hillary Clinton was a worse choice than Trump, you fell for Russian propaganda.

I didn't fall for anything ... I watch less than 4 hours of TV a week. PLUS ... I'm Canadian.

He doesn't have to be my president for me to know that the oppositions response to the outcome, is bent, twisted.

From the first protests ... some of you participated, some of you sat at home and watched with hard-ons ... and the rest of us,

were disgusted, because lots of us watched the round table he had with Americas finest business women, while the opposition tried to

cram the message that he was a woman hater down out throats.

Sarah Sanders getting booted from the restaurant ... Disgusting. I truly hope that where ever she ended up, she

got five of every thing from the menu and dropped it off at homeless shelter ... because FUCK YOU.

If i was her .. that's what I would have done, and I would have sent the receipt to Trump to post on twitter.

*** note to Sarah, you missed an opportunity there!

Last edited:
Its pretty hard to disagree with the going down in history quote i stole from the inaugural speech ... or even my interpretation of it ... but you GO @Nell.

To declare that those of us that found her seriously lacking were somehow duped by Facebook is ignorant. I have a mind. I use it. I check the work. I do the research. That you have fallen for the media lies and you think that Russian propaganda had anything to do with Trump being elected is the real problem here. :banghead:

Steven Crowder said : The fasted way to alienate your audience is to insult their intelligence.

But before he said it ... and he probably stole it anyway ... I knew it because, same ... I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF.

I mostly learned how to from the little angel and the little devil, fighting on the shoulders of my favourite cartoons.

But my point is ... I'm In Canada and I'm totally alienated ...well done, those diabolically opposed to 45,

you've got me thinking if I was American I'd be voting RED! That's what they would get for insinuating that I was stupid.

Its pretty hard to disagree with the going down in history quote i stole from the inaugural speech ... or even my interpretation of it ... but you GO @Nell.

I disagree that he isn't racist, but I’m not debating you, cause again I can tell you’re looking for an argument. And you aren’t getting one from me. I’m done arguing politics with anyone. I disagreed, I used the x as it was meant to be used. Don’t be a whiner.

I disagree that he isn't racist, but I’m not debating you, cause again I can tell you’re looking for an argument. And you aren’t getting one from me. I’m done arguing politics with anyone. I disagreed, I used the x as it was meant to be used. Don’t be a whiner.

Who's whining ... ? And what argument ... its a quote from the inaugural speech ... his invitation to be a good patriot, which really means be a good citizen (because that is the basics of patriotism) ... no matter what your colour. How could you possibly argue it ... its part of America's written record. Patriotism ... can over come Prejudice .. and yet he's ever the racist.

I bet if Hilary won her speech would have been aimed at a particular gender ... (females) and not all the inclusive.

I fucking hate feminists ... like fine ladies, vote ... but cook dinner for fuck sake's, try to keep your kids out of the abortion clinic and jail !!!!

WHAT ??? That inaugural speech is whats going down in History. He's already rich ... so he's not enriching himself at all. His interest is in the whole country, in everyone of its citizens including you. Only a fool would blab from the roof tops that RUSSIA could persuade Americans how to vote. What an insult to Americans! And about the Alt -right, they have the same rights as anyone else, and those rights are protected. Your President is Neutral there, not aligned and you don't appear to know the difference.
That's exceptionally insulting. I've hated HRC since before Bill declared his intention to run for President in 1991. It got deeper on January 27th 1998 when she looked directly in the camera and blamed "the vast right wing conspiracy" for the Monica situation. All the while terrorizing the women her husband raped and covering for him. To declare that those of us that found her seriously lacking were somehow duped by Facebook is ignorant. I have a mind. I use it. I check the work. I do the research. That you have fallen for the media lies and you think that Russian propaganda had anything to do with Trump being elected is the real problem here. :banghead:
I don’t mean to be insulting and I know that people hated her. When i say she was more qualified than Trump, it’s because she spent her professional life in public service. Any of the other GOP contenders were/are more qualified than Trump: they’ve been governors and senators and accountable to the public. Trump’s family business is private: he’s not even accountable to a board of directors (source Wikipedia).

We can both accuse each other of falling for media lies but objectively he was not qualified to be president and the GOP should’ve nominared someone else. Even Nixon was a better president.

it’s because she spent her professional life in public service.

You mean getting a free ride ...

We can both accuse each other of falling for media lies
Here is what i fell for ... the inaugural speech ! You can wiki that too. I never even watched the debates until after he won.
because then I was curious.

but objectively he was not qualified to be president and the GOP should’ve nominared someone else.

Yeah but ... he got the job! He is President. And he is doing great, tromping all over the dems like he doesn't even care, because he's got a job to do and nothing short of dying is going to stop him.

And Hillary didn't spend her professional life in public service. She was a partner in the Rose Law Firm for more than a decade where she lined her pockets with dubious investments... She spent her life in Bill and Hillary service, not public service.

WORD ... she's going to spend every dime of it, trying to wreck America now.

I'm surprised that anyone would immediately believe teens would say this:

In a public restaurant.This sounds like something someone like Jimenez would say a Trump supporter would say -- not what a Trump supporter would actually say. What I do know is there is video of Jimenez assaulting a teenager over a hat - and now someone claiming the teens were openly talking about hanging black people from trees. How convenient.
You haven't been on Reddit much, have you? Lots of groups (mainly very young men) talk about this constantly, when they are not talking about having rape removed from the criminal statutes.

Wow! And you got Trump, the fat, bloated golf cart riding, almost illiterate, lying creep.

I'm Canadian ... and Hilary golfs. Half of America is illiterate, and Trump has only been in office for a short time, but we know from the inaugural speech that he sees America's youth as wasted potential (so he sees potential there) and likely has a plan to fix that, over his term, and likely the next one ... and speaking of youth ... too many of them and to be fair way to many adults too, are in Victoria Secret everyday, keeping those tills ringing, walking out with their frilly underwear hoping, dreaming that some rich man will come along and grab them by the pussy.

You haven't been on Reddit much, have you? Lots of groups (mainly very young men) talk about this constantly, when they are not talking about having rape removed from the criminal statutes.

Sometimes rape isn't ... girls lie about that all the time. Like look at the Me too movement ... its over blown. Especially in Entertainment.

Look at Ghomeshi ... innocent ! because good sense prevailed. That bitch wasn't raped ... she was mad, he fucked her, (roughly) and didn't return her calls after.

About Me too: rape is real ... and so are business deals.

I'm so disappointed in Uma ... she got the part / took the money. but there she is at the top of the prostitution food chain screaming rape.

I'll never watch a movie of hers again ... EVER!

Aside from the lone Canadian, I’m glad to see Americans love their country so much. Remember to vote in November!

Aside from the lone Canadian, I’m glad to see Americans love their country so much. Remember to vote in November!

I can't wait to see what happens next ... the odds of him being re-elected are greater than you think, that has been known for months, if not a year.

I just said I have no position of authority ?? Not sure how you came to the conclusion that I think I'm a "superior being" but okay I'll heed your warning. Thanks for all the shit emojis lol sorry my opinion upset you I'll be more careful next time.
Don't be sorry. We need members like you expressing their opinions!!!

Back