• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Christi4000

Hi Guys,
I’ve been dipping my toe deeper and deeper ever since I stumbled upon this site wasting time when I was pumping milk for my baby girl (never fear, all stairs and couches have been banished).
At first, I was shocked by the sheer volume of stories here and ashamed to be so fascinated by the depth of depravity. But fuck it, I fully realize our world is twisted place so my true crime fixation is hardly anything to get worked up about. You guys are clever, the comments sometimes are super revenge fantasy juicy. Some of these sick fucks should hope they never meat a DD member in a dark alley.

Some of these sick fucks should hope they never meat a DD member in a dark alley.

hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, she said "MEAT" ;)

You gotta worry about more than just stairs and couches, there's lamps, bathtubs, carpets, doors, stoves, sinks, closets, and ....and...and.....:rolleyes: ad infinitum.

hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, she said "MEAT" ;)

Shit, I did type “meat” .... seems like the perfect place to meat people hardy har har

[/QUOTE] You gotta worry about more than just stairs and couches, there's lamps, bathtubs, carpets, doors, stoves, sinks, closets, and ....and...and.....:rolleyes: ad infinitum.[/QUOTE]

Christ on a cracker, she’s fucking doomed!
[doublepost=1517609344,1517609278][/doublepost]Still fucking up the quote thing obviously :fish:

At least you're new, you can still claim you don't know how, unlike some around here:D

Including me in some cases.:oops:

Hi Christi,
Love your avatar, btw.

Welcome! Don’t worry about that interest of yours, apparently it seems to be a trait we all share. :devil:

There are some wickedly funny (and great) people on here, the dark humor is always good for a laugh and a bit of respite from the depravity.

I hope you stick around and don’t end up in the asylum where most of our newbies must have disappeared to.

Welcome aboard!
The site does one thing so very well.
It can make a person feel incredibly great and superior for not being a criminal dumbass or degenerate.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!
It can make a person feel incredibly great and superior for not be a criminal dumbass or degenerate.
My personal deficits seem so trivial after time spent here, lol.
[doublepost=1517670689,1517670656][/doublepost]Welcome to the den!

Welcome aboard!
It can make a person feel incredibly great and superior for not being a criminal dumbass or degenerate.

#1 life goal is to avoid ever being part of a story on DD (unless it’s the hero rescuing the victim and bringing the hammer of justice down).:pompous:

I think we all share that goal. I hope so anyway. Nice to meet you formally, although I'm already enjoying your posts. It's great to have you here! :hattip:

Back