• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local...-days-loved-ones-express-confusion-05-07-2018
599ae3ca-24b6-494a-aa98-eed0c60f5481-medium36x25_IMG_4920.jpeg

The desperate search continues for local baseball coach Scott Mayer.

Mayer was last seen on Wednesday May 2nd, driving west on Highway 46, near 281
[....]
Mayer is well known in the San Antonio youth baseball community. He’s a coach for the South Texas Sliders, a premier select youth baseball team out of San Antonio’s McAllister Park.

"It is so unbelievably out of character,” said Scott’s brother Jeff Mayer. “We all cannot even imagine."

Loved ones describe Scott as a religious man, married with 3 daughters.

"It has been horrible,” said Jeff Mayer. “We were trying to keep it away from the girls for a little bit, but they're too smart.”

"There's not a time I look out the car window, and pray that I see something,” said Centeno. “I’m just looking."
[....]
Authorities were unable to provide any information regarding the search for Scott on Thursday.

Family members and friends expressed their confusion regarding Scott’s disappearance.

"He has a way of doing things, and it's always the exact same,” said Centeno. “When you throw in this kind of scenario to it, it's confusing. It's not real."

Centeno tells us a search party has been created to look for Scott and his missing vehicle. However, they don’t know where to focus their search efforts.
"The whole family, especially Missy and your girls, need you and want you back,” said Jeff Mayer.

Family members say Jeff was last seen traveling in a 2010 blue/grey Ford Escape, Texas license plate BB26128.

If this.....
Family members and friends expressed their confusion regarding Scott’s disappearance.

"He has a way of doing things, and it's always the exact same,”

Why this....
”However, they don’t know where to focus their search efforts.”

Did he just pick up and leave without saying anything (which is suspicious) or was he on his way to a normal, routine errand run (then you would know where to start looking).

:shrug:

Latest posts

Back