• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
I agree; they focused on only one person.

But I don't agree that they were wrong in doing that. I think they had it right and still have it right: The woman did something to that child. With the exception of finding his body and it proving otherwise, I will always, always believe that she knows exactly what became of him and could (if she so desired) lead LE to the exact location his body has lain, alone, since his "disappearance."

I feel so bad for Korman's parents: for his father for trusting this worthless POS with his son, and for the mother who had no say-so in the matter.

Hoping against hope that he is found. But to suggest that she's in the clear on this? Ridiculous.

She didn't cry one damn time. And she kept looking up when she answered like she was trying to remember what her story would be.

I never watched the show. Just the two or so minute clip but that is what i got out of it.

I believe her for 4 reasons.

1. Science fair A) ... he had science project completed, was looking forward too the science
fair. He participated.

2. Science fair B) ... Its not an ordinary day. Everyday routines and protocols are not
followed on that day at school. Other adults might be in the building ... local media, Parents.
Strangers that wondered in as suggested in the segment of Dr. Phil at the link.

3. The Stranger from 7-11 that was reported to the police EXISTS. There is a stranger,
he was seen on tape. He did ask about the nearest school. it was reported to police.
What a shame his face wasn't shown to every parent or staff member just in case that person
was recognised as being at the school that day.
Its a fact paedophiles congregate where children gather. They are arrested in such
places and banned from being in those places before and after prosecution. It makes perfect
sense that someone transient or not from the immediate area would ask where a school
might be.

4. Jaycee D .... she didn't mention Elisabeth smart. Elisabeth smart was found in a short period
of time. (short compared to jaycee) This woman has hope, even if that means being resigned
to what might be long journey.
[doublepost=1475295707,1475295122][/doublepost]
She didn't cry one damn time.

But maybe that can be interpreted as strength, grace, determination ... if there are no tears

then i guess there are no fake tears either. <3

I never watched the show. Just the two or so minute clip but that is what i got out of it.

I believe her for 4 reasons.

1. Science fair A) ... he had science project completed, was looking forward too the science
fair. He participated.

2. Science fair B) ... Its not an ordinary day. Everyday routines and protocols are not
followed on that day at school. Other adults might be in the building ... local media, Parents.
Strangers that wondered in as suggested in the segment of Dr. Phil at the link.

3. The Stranger from 7-11 that was reported to the police EXISTS. There is a stranger,
he was seen on tape. He did ask about the nearest school. it was reported to police.
What a shame his face wasn't shown to every parent or staff member just in case that person
was recognised as being at the school that day.
Its a fact paedophiles congregate where children gather. They are arrested in such
places and banned from being in those places before and after prosecution. It makes perfect
sense that someone transient or not from the immediate area would ask where a school
might be.

4. Jaycee D .... she didn't mention Elisabeth smart. Elisabeth smart was found in a short period
of time. (short compared to jaycee) This woman has hope, even if that means being resigned
to what might be long journey.
[doublepost=1475295707,1475295122][/doublepost]

But maybe that can be interpreted as strength, grace, determination ... if there are no tears

then i guess there are no fake tears either. <3

She gave up custody of her baby to not be bothered any more about this case. That also bothers me.

I watched most of it. It was on youtube, so it was in parts and I think I missed one. She did not come across as innocent at all. imho.

She always acted hinky as hell, if she doesn't have anything to do with this, she has made herself look guilty from the start. I personally have always thought her guilty.

I finally watched both parts of the Dr. Phil interview.
I'm more convinced now than ever that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

She was SO angry at Kane & admitted to 'getting revenge' against her ex (including sexting with Kane's friend 3 weeks into Kyron's disappearance!)

She admits to being a liar- the whole gardner situation!- who hires a gardener in secret?

In Kane's interview w/Dr. Phil, he claimed they had a huge fight the night before Kyron's disappearance & were planning to divorce- she doesn't recall the fight.

And like @Nell said, she had no problem walking away from her own daughter & Kyron was just her step-son!

I think her answers were contrived, vague & I really think she saw hurting Kyron was the best way to hurt Kane!

Ahhhh there's just so much! I could write a book!

ETA: Speaking of Dr. Phil, did anyone else see his interview with Burke Ramsey- JonBenet's brother?? It was weird!

Last edited:
I finally watched both parts of the Dr. Phil interview.
I'm more convinced now than ever that Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

She was SO angry at Kane & admitted to 'getting revenge' against her ex (including sexting with Kane's friend 3 weeks into Kyron's disappearance!)

She admits to being a liar- the whole gardner situation!- who hires a gardener in secret?

In Kane's interview w/Dr. Phil, he claimed they had a huge fight the night before Kyron's disappearance & were planning to divorce- she doesn't recall the fight.

And like @Nell said, she had no problem walking away from her own daughter & Kyron was just her step-son!

I think her answers were contrived, vague & I really think she saw hurting Kyron was the best way to hurt Kane!

Ahhhh there's just so much! I could write a book!

ETA: Speaking of Dr. Phil, did anyone else see his interview with Burke Ramsey- JonBenet's brother?? It was weird!

I did. He seemed incredibly nervous. And the shit he was asked. "Let's see Burke, you were fucking nine when this happened. Did you eat pineapple with your sister the night she died?"
The fuck? It's been twenty freaking years. How's he supposed to remember that?

I'm convinced she wet her bed yet again and her mom snapped. It's been proven that she wrote that long ass, weird ransom note.

Last edited:
It's been proven that she wrote that long ass, weird ransom note.

No it hasn't. Patsy Ramsey was a millionaire. There was laundry right there, hardly a chore.

Plus Jon Bonet had two beds in her room so no problem...baby powder and new pj's

and the maid deals with it.

I read a little more about Kyron's step mom ... the Gardener. Really?

Last edited:
No it hasn't. Patsy Ramsey was a millionaire. There was laundry right there, hardly a chore.

Plus Jon Bonet had two beds in her room so no problem...baby powder and new pj's

and the maid deals with it.

I read a little more about Kyron's step mom ... the Gardener. Really?

It isn't the chore of it. It's the frustration of having a six year old wake you up almost every night to let you know she peed the bed. And from everything I've read Patsy didn't have any help in the house.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...John-amp-Patsy-Ramsey-with-Ransom-Note-Author
This is the note and analysis of Patsy's handwriting, which matches in more than one place.

This is a video of the most well recognized handwriting analyst in the US saying what he thinks. I'll give you a hint who it's thought wrote the note. It starts with a P.

And from everything I've read Patsy didn't have any help in the house.

Patsy totally had help...they had a housekeeper.

It's the frustration of having a six year old wake you up almost every night to let you know she peed the bed.

My middle little wet the bed every single night for nearly a year until we realised that he had an

underlying medical condition. I never once felt like throttling him. Also this bed wetting and this

sleep apnea from really big tonsils affected other area of his life like school performance

plummeted and he was grouchy all the time and if there was ever a kid I was going to kill that

year he would have been it. <3

I'm for the Ramsey's, they have been officially cleared anyway no matter what the media says

law enforcement issued a statement backed by science the DNA found at the crime scene

excludes them as suspects.

John Ramsey spoke of the fear he had for his family later saying it was a surreal experience

knowing his family was innocent. KNOWING it...and also knowing that the police were no

longer looking outside of his household for suspects. So not looking for the people

that killed his daughter. I hope all of you are right about Kyrons step mom

because it would be shame if she was innocent for the past six years and that the police

were not looking for Kyrons real killers all of this time on account that they were so

sure that she did kill him.

Patsy totally had help...they had a housekeeper.

My middle little wet the bed every single night for nearly a year until we realised that he had an

underlying medical condition. I never once felt like throttling him. Also this bed wetting and this

sleep apnea from really big tonsils affected other area of his life like school performance

plummeted and he was grouchy all the time and if there was ever a kid I was going to kill that

year he would have been it. <3

I'm for the Ramsey's, they have been officially cleared anyway no matter what the media says

law enforcement issued a statement backed by science the DNA found at the crime scene

excludes them as suspects.

John Ramsey spoke of the fear he had for his family later saying it was a surreal experience

knowing his family was innocent. KNOWING it...and also knowing that the police were no

longer looking outside of his household for suspects. So not looking for the people

that killed his daughter. I hope all of you are right about Kyrons step mom

because it would be shame if she was innocent for the past six years and that the police

were not looking for Kyrons real killers all of this time on account that they were so

sure that she did kill him.

Do you know her housekeeper personally? Cause I've never heard of her. I've heard Patsy was a perfectionist and did it all herself.

Not everyone deals with bed wetting as calmly as you do. As I'm sure you've seen in the stories here.

Also, girl that was hard to read. You be making new paragraphs in the middle of sentences and shit. It hurts my eyes. :(

The unidentified male DNA found on Jon Benet and the fact she died being strangled with a garot is enough for me to clear her parents. I do believe the Ramseys loved their daughter and while the bed wetting was an issue I don't believe it is what led to her murder.

Back to the thread...Stepmom is guilty as hell. Thats my opinion. It has never wavered despite making a galliant effort to give her the benefit of the doubt following Kyron's story and hers over the years. It always comes back to her.

One last off-topic JonBenet comment, bc I just can't hold it in!:lock:

Patsy's handwriting analysis, conducted by the FBI crime lab, concluded: on a scale of 1-5, (with 5 being "eliminated") Patsy Ramsey scored a 4.5. The analyst interpreted this result as "nearly eliminated/ unlikely to be the contributor".

In July 2008, the Boulder Police Dept. & DA's office completely exonerated John, Patsy & Burke Ramsey of anything to do with the murder of JonBenet-- and let's face it- that didn't make the police or DA look very good! They had decided from the start that the Ramsey's were guilty & ignored any evidence that didn't jive with that theory.

I was surprised to learn that the Boulder police have even admitted that certain "damning evidence against the Ramsey's" were actually lies that the police purposefully 'leaked' to the media in an attempt to "put pressure on the family & get them to confess". (ie: "no footprints found in the snow"= there was no snow on the walkways leading up to and around the Ramsey's home- it was a made-up piece of evidence that the media ran with!)

After 2 decades of speculation, accusations & basically torment by the police, DA, media & public, I think this family deserves some peace. Poor Patsy didn't even live long enough to see the police clear their names!

I suppose the questions will only really end when someone comes forward to confess or they find a match for that DNA?

(Geez, maybe we should start a Ramsey Conspiracy Theory thread!?!)

Last edited:
http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2016/12/terri_horman_accused_of_domestic_violence.html
Terri Horman, whose stepson Kyron went missing in 2010, has been accused of domestic violence by her partner in California, KGW reports.

Joseph Cristobal told the news station that he fears for his life. "I don't even know what she's capable of," he said.

Cristobal says Horman held a knife to his face and told him "something is going to happen to me or my family."

The Sacramento man has filed a restraining order. A hearing has been scheduled for Dec. 16 in Sacramento County Superior County. That's the same day Horman is to appear in court on gun charges.
[....]
Horman allegedly stole her roommate's gun in 2015, then failed to appear in court.

I wonder what plans she had for the stolen gun. This woman is crazy. I've always thought so. She showed one face to the world and was crazy behind closed doors. I hope they find Kyron's body so he can be laid to rest and given a proper burial. Sounds like she is paranoid. I'm glad she doesn't have access to her daughter. Does anyone know if she was ever given visitation rights?? I know she didn't get custody. At this point...if there is visitation...I would definitely be stopping it. She is capable of anything. I agree with the boyfriend.

I think her downfall is long overdue but is coming nonetheless. Getting away with murder made her feel invincible and she's become careless.

I think her downfall is long overdue but is coming nonetheless. Getting away with murder made her feel invincible and she's become careless.
I think waiting for the day the cops come for her is driving her around the bend. She's becoming increasingly reckless.

I'd like to think she wakes up at night to see Kyron standing by her bed asking "Why?"

Last edited:
I think waiting for the day the cops come for her is driving her around the bend. She's becoming increasingly reckless.

I'd like to think she wakes up at night to see Kyron standing by her bed asking "Why?"
Dee dee now lives in klamath falls oregon on wiard street right next to wiard park. She's guilty as sin on hiding information from the police. I seen her in apple bees today i stood up and made a scene saying no way in hell am i sharing company with a women thats hiding information of a murdered lil boy. Id hope she's ran out of our town.

http://koin.com/2017/02/25/terri-horman-a-no-show-in-domestic-violence-case/
Feb 25, 2017
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — The former boyfriend of Terri Horman told KOIN 6 News he was granted a 2-year restraining order against her on Friday.

Horman, who is now known as Terri Moulton, did not appear in the California court. But her attorney, Sara Anderson, was there.

Joseph Cristobal originally filed the domestic violence charge on November 28, 2016.

In late December, Moulton was arrested in California and charged with taking a vehicle without the owner’s consent. She had also been arrested previously on a misdemeanor gun charge.

Terri Moulton is the stepmother of Kyron Horman and ex-wife of Kaine Horman.

Terri dropped Kyron off at school the day he disappeared. She was the last person to see him. News outlets pressed her for answers at the time, and she said she was forced to lie, claiming “political corruption” with law enforcement in Portland.

“I did not harm my son,” Terri said. “I’m not this monster people are suggesting I am.”

I hate to admit this, because I hate Casey Anthony with the heat of a thousands suns, but this bitch is more messed up than Casey is.:(

Terri can't seem to keep out of sight, always getting into something, and it's never good stuff either. Her life has to be worse than if she had just told what she did and taken her punishment. It probably wouldn't have come to trial yet.

poor little boy, I just hope he went fast and painless. It sounds like she took him to school ahead of his class probably told him to meet her back at the car and I doubt if he lived an hour after that. A real brainiac thinking she came up with a perfect alibi excuse then the feds got involved [but wtf, guys, use those badges for good]

Back