• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
http://people.com/crime/stepmom-of-...010-found-not-guilty-on-unrelated-gun-charge/
After a two-day trial in central California, the stepmother of an Oregon boy missing since 2010 was found not guilty Wednesday of a misdemeanor charge unrelated to the disappearance.

Terri Horman was charged with grand theft of a firearm in August 2015 after her roommate accused her of stealing it from their home in Marysville, Calif. From the beginning, she maintained she was innocent.

“Hopefully, this will allay some of her detractors now that she’s been found not guilty of this offense,” her attorney Adam Richards tells PEOPLE.
[....]

Yeah I'm not feeling it either, just what the heck does her being not guilty (which, by the way, does not mean innocent) of stealing a gun have to do with her being the main (only) suspect in the disappearance of her stepson? Just because she didn't do one (didn't prove it) does not mean she didn't do the other.

It doesn't seem so certain to me that she made/had him disappear.

I compare it to cases like Haley Cummings who was disappeared. They nailed Ron & Misty on other charges because they couldn't nail them, thus far, on Hailey.

All we keep hearing about is this murder for hire, the sting etc etc ad naseum ... and yet, NO charges on that front either prior to the statute of limitations running out. Her ass isn't in jail. There's umpteen cases on this very site of those who authorities "know" committed heinous crimes being tossed in and convicted for much lesser crimes to keep them off the streets because they couldn't prove the murder.

Yet, with MFH in this case -nada when they had their chance. Not even a charge with a "not guilty" finding as an attempt to lock her up ... not even so much as being charged with it.

Something's off with this case and I really hope that some perp hasn't made more kids disappear across your nation because they focussed on Terri with blinders on if it was someone else.

It could be there just actually was nothing else to lock her up for, as far as I know she had lead a pretty much boring soccer mom existence up til this happened.

I know they tried putting pressure on her by following her and questioning her and her friends and whatever else they did, but she didn't crack.

But there is something there somewhere, an entirely innocent person, a mom, is not going to let her husband divorce her and take her only child away from her without hardly making a peep about it, what judge is going to take a baby, and she was a baby, away from their mother without there being some reason somewhere for it.

There is definitely something that the public doesn't know, and we're not going to know unless this case breaks one day. I can only hope that it does bring Kyron home, back to his mom and dad, so that they can bury this child the way he should be. I don't for one minute think he's still alive. Terri Horman or one of her friends killed him, that day, because she was bored being the goody two shoes soccer mom. And like Casey Anthony, nothing good will ever come of her.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...man_stepmom_of_missin.html#incart_river_index
Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Kyron Horman, remarried last month in Nevada, according to KGW.

Horman remarried Jose De Jesus Vazquez Martinez on March 17 in Clark County, Nevada, the TV station reports.
[....]
Terri Horman, 48, has maintained that she doesn't what happened to Kyron and that she wasn't the last person to be seen with the boy.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Horman about a month after the child's disappearance. The father later filed a restraining order against the woman, claiming investigators told him Terri Horman had solicited a landscaper to kill him month's before Kyron's disappearance.

No charges were filed in connection with those allegations.

Jun 4, 2021
On June 4, 2010, Kyron Horman went to Skyline School in Northwest Portland. He vanished and hasn’t been seen since.

Now, 11 years later, his mother Desiree Young took to Facebook to remind people about her son.

“Things are too quiet and it sounds like Multnomah County may not even know that they are still searching for Kyron,” she wrote. “This is not acceptable and I will be taking it to their doorstep. Kyron — I love you. I will never stop fighting for you.”

Friday afternoon, Multnomah County DA Mike Schmidt tweeted: “Bringing Kyron Horman home is our number one priority in this case and we will never lose sight of that.”
1623441696955.png

Back